It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why our World is a Prison Planet

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
GOOD News, Everyone!

MrUncreated is still with us, and still quite active here on ATS.

Here is a list of the recent posts that MrUncreated has made, here on ATS:

Recent posts by MrUncreated

So, thanks to everyone that sent words of encouragement to MrUncreated, from within this thread.

Regards
QMask

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
good news indeed.

it's very sad when you can't reach a person physically and give him a hug, or sit together, silent, to watch the sunset, or whatever else which is far better than words, the more so everything you might say could sound totally diferent to your intended meaning...

I hope MrUncreated will be well, and will encounter a fresh breeze to clear his mind up and carry away his sorrows.
edit on 22-1-2013 by CaptainAbstract because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by QMask

This line of reasoning, is like saying: "I like continuously bumping my head against a brick wall, because it feels so good when I stop." In this case, you have to pause, and really evaluate what you are doing.

I think it's more like saying, "When I think about not existing, it freaks me out a little, and then I realize that without my body I would have no individual experiences to enjoy, so i might as well enjoy life as much as possible."

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
Could our interest in origin and/or nature of reality be a disorder?

I found this interesting:
en.wikipedia.org - Depersonalization disorder...

The core symptom of depersonalization disorder is the subjective experience of "unreality in one's sense of self",[10] and as such there are no clinical signs. Patients who suffer from depersonalization also experience an almost uncontrollable urge to question and think about the nature of reality and existence as well as other deep philosophical questions.

that would seem to have to include the entire scientific community and the study of science itself. i lol.

psychiatry and psychology are failed sciences. that is if u think their goal is to actually understand how the brain works. when in fact it is a study of how to hack and exploit the brain into submission.

be as wild animals, have not a master that feeds u. find ur own food!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have had the same recurring feeling as the OP. Only, I framed it as fear of death. That unconscious fear drives us. To overcome it would transform everything. In our evolution, hopefully, that's where we're headed. But, it is linked back to the body. If I am deprived of oxygen, say by water boarding, how will I react? Will I struggle and fight in fear and panic? Or will I go inward, focus on a conscious exit of my body, and be still. That would be overcoming the body and fear of death.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by QMask

QMask said:

"Hi LipstickMystic,

Thank you for your very optimistic post.

I enjoyed reading your post, and it made me think about similar claims that I have heard in the past.

Personally, I have not really seen or experienced the things that you are talking about in your post. Things like: "miraculous healings, amazing manifestations, or other experiences most people rate as impossible".

If these "miracles" do in fact happen, I often wonder if they come from a "good" source, or a "bad" source.

From your post, I get the impression that you believe these "miracles" come from a "good" source."

--
Hi, QMask!

These types of events become pretty normal when you're not busy going around thinking you're an evil rotten sinner who isn't allowed to use your OWN intelligence and energy to create really cool events.

It's not coming from a "source" at all. Just the spiritual energy we all have inside of us, which can also collaborate with energies from the Earth (who is immensely good and loving, in case you're wondering!) or with the loving power of the Universe (not "god;" that being as worshipped in Islam, Judaism, and Christianity fits the textbook definition of a clinical psychopath, and it is one of many "archons" or negative interdimensional beings who throw humanity off track --- mostly by getting them to stop USING and PLAYING with the incredible energy of their own spirit.)

I come at things from a performing arts background, and I find that creative people who are used to playing, improvising, and creating seem to make the jump into having ongoing mystical and/or psychic experiences most readily. It really helps to learn to shape, mold, and create energy, using tools like emotion, visualization, and improvisation. Too often popular metaphysical "schools" of thought like the Eastern traditions of yoga or the self-hating Judeo/Christian philosophies move people AWAY from joyfully and dynamically entering into wonderful experiences with energy.

Just my two cents!
I write a lot more about using the natural "tech" that we already have inside us to experience amazing things at my LipstickMystic.com website.

edit on 29-1-2013 by LipstickMystic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join