Why our World is a Prison Planet

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Please don't forget: there is always sun above the clouds. Always!!!
I don't know you, we might be living on different sides of Earth, but I do care.
One day you will wonder how it was even possible to be that depressed. I know because I experienced the same.
Just hold on! The night is darkest right before the dawn...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Hey MrUncreated,

You said, and I quote:

I think about suicide every day, and it's only a matter of time before I just do it. With finality, this time. No one cares.

Please, you must seek some help.

It will be a great shame to lose an unique individual like yourself.

The thread that we are discussing here, is not meant to make people depressed, but rather to stare the situation square in the eye, in an attempt to learn about what is actually going on.

I also thank you for your participation in this thread, because the idea is to gather information from others, so that we can together, as a group, share our ideas, and in the process, improve our understanding of what is going on all around us.

Remember: knowledge is power.
We are gaining knowledge here.
Therefore, we are gaining POWER here.

Please stick around.

You say "No one cares".

I care about the well-being of every person on this planet.
And that is also the reason why I am upset about the "lack of freedom" for the people of this world.

You must understand that suicide is NOT the answer.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

Originally posted by intrptr

No, actually. Most of the time I wish I were never born in the first place.

Most of the time? What about the rest of the time? You discovered the same thing everybody else feels... sometimes... too. That goes with the territory. Did you read that? Everybody feels the same way from time to time.

It's not a bad thing that you realize how awful these "feelings" can be. Just remember they are only feelings.

Feelings are okay... even bad ones.

I think about suicide every day, and it's only a matter of time before I just do it. With finality, this time. No one cares.

So do I. Please don't, for I would not want to be left alone by someone who feels the same pain. There are those of us who do absolutely care, please do not forget this, and feel it

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

Originally posted by intrptr

I'm not sure what you mean by totally free?You don't even get to choose to be. Or maybe we did. I can't remember. But here you are. Wouldn't you rather be?

No, actually. Most of the time I wish I were never born in the first place.

Oh and this endurance test is just that... a test. You can handle it... look at the bright side. You get to feel the sun on your skin, taste food... and get laid.

Speak for yourself, on that last one.

You are not alone. Many of us feel this way, and many of us are alone. I wish, too, I was never born, almost every day, and live with people who show me daily they wish the same. Still, I am here, and so are you, and whether we get laid or not (slilght attempt at humor), we are still here to value each other. And I, for one, value you and your contributions.....
edit on 20-1-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I am no stranger to depression myself, and therefore, I can offer a few tips for those who are depressed:

1.) Do everything you can to follow a healthy diet. Stay as far away as you can from "fast foods".

2.) Try to supplement with vitamin C and vitamin B3 (Niacin).

3.) Eat more fruit and vegetables, and less meat.

4.) And finallly, whatever you do, do NOT take any Psychotropic Drugs, like Prozac etc.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
to add to Mr. QMask's depression fighting:

exercise. even when it hurts, even when you are tired, even when it feels like the worst possible thing.
Your natural endorphins beings stimulated is the best defense you have against depression, pain, and any other physical or emotional manifestation of the struggle to live in this world as it is now.

Ironic, given the topic here about the body being the mechanism for imprisonment in our planet prison, but our bodies also have the chemistry, tapped into properly, to offer us deliverance for much of what is manifested here that we attempt to survive.

In short, your brain can rescue you, if you become proactive and spur the chemicals within it that will get your body to respond with good sensation, which will save you, and the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Hi MrUncreated,

I have read some of your threads that you have started:

Will my spine ever be okay again, or is it ruined forever?

I can't think anymore

Started taking medication... now I feel even more suicidal than before

There is nothing wrong with your ability to write a good OP, I can tell you that.

I do see that you have felt suicidal in the past, ...as can be seen from the title of one of your threads.

Anyway, I see you had some back problems in the past. How is your back nowadays?
I also see that you struggled with you weight over the years.

I am not a big fan of exercise myself, and therefore I try to keep my weight down by trying to eat healthy.

Too much exercise can actually drain the essential vitamins and minerals from your body, and there is always the risk of physical injury, like what happened in your case.

Here is something you maybe haven't tried yet: Switch over to a vegan diet. That means no meat, no eggs, no cow's milk, and no cheese. In fact, no animal products whatsoever!

On a vegan diet, you only eat: fruit, vegetables, seeds, nuts and grains.
I have been doing this for 17 months now.

Here are some of the benefits that I have experienced, since I switched to a vegan diet:

1.) I lost 12 kg of weight, ...without doing any exercise!
2.) My eyesight has improved.
3.) I breathe more easily. (There is much less mucus build up in your air passages.)
4.) I am a lot less prone to feeling depressed.
5.) I don't constantly feel hungry anymore. (Because my body is now well fed with vegan foods.)

I try to eat a lot of my food raw. This way you get more of nature's vitamins and minerals.
Keep in mind that cooking food, destroys a lot of the vitamins and minerals.
I use my blender a lot to blend fresh fruits into smoothies.

I get my protein from nuts, pumpkin seeds, peanut butter, hemp seeds, ground up flax seed, and "brown rice protein powder".

I get my calcium from dates, and the occasional calcium supplement (tablets).

This vegan diet thing works for me.
Maybe you should also give it a try.

Regards
QMask
edit on 20-1-2013 by QMask because: fixed grammer

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Hey, the OP in this thread seemed to have unearthed a post of yours about spinal injury....

If you are suffering from spinal injury and chronic pain and would like a friend, please message me. I have had three back surgeries, a spinal fusion, and went on to live and work in an athletic endeavor. Still suffer from chronic pain and depression, but ....
anyway, here if you'd like to talk
Tetra

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Post removed.
Not applicable anymore.
edit on 20-1-2013 by QMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by QMask

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about you. Only what you think. And your "stinking thinking" is what will get you into trouble. Tell me what have you done that is so unforgivable in your own mind?

Or don't. Just remember nothing is that bad that we have done. None of us measure up. Thats the beauty of being human. Once you realize your humanity, that you are as fallible as the rest of us, then you can relax. You just measured up.

You just passed the test.

Edit: I just read others posts. Sorry if I missed the mark.

edit on 20-1-2013 by intrptr because: to add...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
the task of depression is to conquer it. it is a mission handed unto you to show ur strength of will! it can be changed easily by changing your thoughts to pleasant ones.. but saying that is easier than doing it when ur stuck in a rutt.

always remember MrUncreated - a diamond is formed under immense pressure.. but it always starts as worthless black dirt.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Could our interest in origin and/or nature of reality be a disorder?

I found this interesting:
en.wikipedia.org - Depersonalization disorder...

The core symptom of depersonalization disorder is the subjective experience of "unreality in one's sense of self",[10] and as such there are no clinical signs. Patients who suffer from depersonalization also experience an almost uncontrollable urge to question and think about the nature of reality and existence as well as other deep philosophical questions.

Funny thing is, I relate to that description almost exactly, but almost everything else in the link doesn't seem to match.

DP is defined as "depersonalization symptoms, i.e. the individual feels that his or her feelings and/or experiences are detached, distant, etc."

DR is defined as "derealization symptoms, i.e. objects, people, and/or surroundings seem unreal, distant, artificial, colourless, lifeless, etc."

Derealization disorder:
en.wikipedia.org - Derealization...

I find myself often questioning hte nature of reality. I am fantasy-oriented too. But I don't think I've ever come to a point where the reality around me seems unreal. Sure, I've had dreams or lucid dreams or even been hafl-awake and heard things that were existing inside my mind. Sometimes I'll think I hear something but in fact I didn't - like something that's very very very quiet.

In 1999 on a random day I woke up past midnight. I had a very strange feeling. I looked outside through my window and even went outside to look at the stars. The feeling I had was a feeling I didn't remember specifically ever having before. Haven't had since. Everything was so quiet. Dead. I felt funny. I had this eerie feeling like I had felt it before somewhere. In the morning I learned that somebody had complained about light outside in the nighttime. Like daylight it was so bright. They didn't know where it was coming from even though they looked out the door. Sometimes I wonder... This is part of why I got interested in UFOs. But this is the extent of the "derealization". Over the years, the interest in UFOs died but my interest in understanding reality hasn't.

No I'm not an abductee or anything. Lol. Don't think so. If I was, it was only a short time and I don't remember anything. And if they're abducting people like us then they're abducting everyone.

The irony of all this is that our discussion could be looked at as as sign of mental illness by some I suppose. But if saying that reality is a ****hole makes me disordered then I'm happily disordered. If I had a piano and all this was a song, I'd be playing this song all the way to hell.

But Johnny Cash could make a better song than I could with all the help in the world.
edit on 20-1-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by QMask

Good suggestions about becoming vegan, but keep in mind that supplementing for B12 and some fish oil is not a horrible idea. Or maybe a multi-vitamin. This is to meet dietary standards that assume people are eating animal products. There're some nutrients much easier to find in flesh.

I myself think it's disgusting to eat flesh. I do sometimes, but it's not something I like to do. To make a long(er) story short, eating flesh to me feels spiritually destructive. Sure, plants are alive too, so I should feel bad about eating them, but for whatever reason I feel worse eating flesh.

Just doesn't feel natural to me.

We've been eating flesh for probably millions of years. It doesn't -feel- natural. That's distinctly unscientific, I know. We're omnivores, or they say we're. Now, if I had a child I'd not decide for them. If they wanted flesh then fine. But for -me- I have my own feelings about it.

I don't feel good about what we're doing:
I don't think it's evil to eat flesh, but I do think it's evil to suggest that if somebody doesn't want to eat it that they somehow have to be forced to eat it (directly or not). For that matter, I don't believe in good or evil. I just believed in science and my own gut instinct.

I'm not a new age nutter. Not a vegan crazy. I do occasionally eat flesh. So don't label me please. But oneday I want to completely remove it from my diet and move on.

I know that alongside things like world hunger and clean water and terrorism and diseases and other things that plague our life on earth, this issue looks small. I also know that many people and communities eat flesh because of tradition and milk and cheese and other things help feed people.
edit on 21-1-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Hi jonnywhite,

Thank you for the information on the "Depersonalization disorder" and on "Derealization" that you provided in your post. I found it very interesting.

You also said in your post:

The irony of all this is that our discussion could be looked at as a sign of mental illness by some, I suppose.

Yes, I agree, and that wouldn't even surprise me. But those people who would see "a sign of mental illness" here, would probably be psychiatrists who would want to dope you immediately with some psychotropic drugs.

Nowadays, they invent a disorder for everything, so that they can prescribe their money-making chemical drugs to you. I don't trust them one bit. I am talking about the psychiatrists.

If you are not convinced, then please watch this documentary film on the subject.
This film is very good, and I highly recommend it.

Title:
"Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging"

The above documentary film explains how "psychotropic drugging" is BIG BUSINESS,
and how many of these drugs do more harm than good.

I also "question and think about the nature of reality and existence as well as other deep philosophical questions" on a regular basis. But, I wouldn't say the urge is uncontrollable though.

In my opinion, I think asking these questions is a sign of intelligence.
I know all the people that participated in this thread probably share this streak (characteristic).

Regards
QMask

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Interesting. I hope i understand what you mean though..

You mean a prison and a "school" would be very similar in their outcome of learning our true "worth"... right?

I agree! The only difference is, we GO to school to learn. We are forcefully PUT in prison for doing something wrong. It's just as much what happens whilst "in prison" as it is WHY we're here in the first place.. Understand?

Thanks for the reply

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by QMask

No problem! thanks for the reply. Very interesting thoughts...

We'll all know one day, i guess

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrConspiracy
reply to post by tetra50

Interesting. I hope i understand what you mean though..

You mean a prison and a "school" would be very similar in their outcome of learning our true "worth"... right?

I agree! The only difference is, we GO to school to learn. We are forcefully PUT in prison for doing something wrong. It's just as much what happens whilst "in prison" as it is WHY we're here in the first place.. Understand?

Thanks for the reply

Ummm, sort of. No, as children or people in prison, we are both PUT there....really. Children, at the age they are put there, do not usually CHOOSE anything.....
However, choosing to be here or not, it is all the same, once you find yourself here. No, I don't think it is WHY we are here at all, at least not in the sense of being here......no one here cares one way or another. In fact, here it's all about levelling that field, making us all the same, even if we are not. But that is a discussion for another thread. For equal, does not necessarily mean the same at all. And once, nothing was the same, and there weren't psychopaths in charge, seeking to make everything the same so that there would either be no guilty or innocent, everyone would be just as guilty, and from there, we are just a step away from, the guilty are actually victims of the innocent. Get what I am saying?

So, then, the only thing that continues to matter, is that you hold on to your integrity, at all costs, even if that is used to make you look guilty. Who the f##ck cares what you look like? Everyone. In fact, we will all do almost anything in this environment to look a certain way. Is that what matters? well, it determines a lot, doesn't it.

This all applies to what I said about gadging our worth...but that is hidden behind all these surface applications and appearances of guilt or innocence or choice.......

and thanks for your reply, as well.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
For all we know it how we treat each as sentient beings, and our enivironment that can decide as to whether it a prison or a school. This actually leads me to believe in reincarnations and multiple realities/diemensions. Where every soul would have to go through thousands upon thousands of lives a soul. Now whether we our born into a reality or planet where an advanced civilization lives would be my definition of heaven. Or being born into a tribe, or village that still has to use rocks as cutting tools. How this gets decided, well thats sumthing Id leave to God.

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join