It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why our World is a Prison Planet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Perhaps, in order to be free, you should recognize the infinity of the unified universe and work on your identity and perceptual fortitude.

For if you are one with all, you are free as a bird and bright like a star. You are all.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
To whom is the bondage? You are identifying with the body and the mind. The true self is free from the body and mind therefore the bondage is not yours, its the body and minds. You feel bound because you are identifying with the body and mind.

You are not the body, you are not the mind, So wheres the trouble? The trouble comes in the moment you identify with the body and or mind. Your true self is not touched by these things, only the body and mind are afflicted but as long as there is a self wrapped up in the body and mind it seems that you are afflicted.

Whats needed is not loss of body but loss of identification with body. If your body died today the tendency to identify with form would remain and therefore another physical form would appear. Let go of the identification with form and the trouble is over whether the body remains or not.

Look closely to see if there is identification with form. I see it all throughout your thread. Reread it with this in mind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-1-2013 by emeris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by QMask
reply to post by 0mage

0mage,
you sound like a very wise person.
You said, and I quote:

find the door.

i've found my door.. find yours and leave and go as you please.

*) What "door" have you found?

*) Will the "door" that you have found, work for others as well?

I can think of one obvious door, but that may be a one-way ticket, and it is very much frowned upon.

check out my profile and my threads. i specialize in metaphysics and have studied occult science for at least the past 20 years. but there is no point to being a scholar without practicing what u study to determine whether it's fact or fiction. so as i learned i incorporated the teachings into my life. living a life of compassion with strength, having faith in the divine construction of reality and the Supreme Creator of the universe as the most amazing entity that we can conceive.

the door is in the chakras and meditation, kundalini and pranic energy and mana which flows down the throat when meditating. these things are not myths. they are actual physical presences here on earth that run thru all of our bodies. to feel it you must master the art of stillness. then you feel the energies within. u feel ur true self. but these are temporary states when done thru meditation. to make it permanent one must delve deeper towards harmony with their spirit and to do that and have your spirit living in joy in his own skin is to live a life of compassion to mankind and reverance to the invisible God. at which some point you will gain enlightenment if uve done enough good and steered your heart away from wickedness.

now mind you i have labelled various energies above to distinguish because they all feel very subtly different. but it is actually all one energy which takes different forms thru the chakras. also i call them doors to leave but the truth is the spirit is already 99.9999999% non-local. it only feeds the body with a very minute portion of its energy to run the body and brain. when you gain enlightenment, the kundalini force shoots up to the pituitary and blasts thru the pineal. you see everything in the form of energy and white light , all ppl, all buildings etc. everything turns to being made of white light. once this happens the door to the spirit becomes unlocked and stays that way. u begin to feel the forces swirling and slushing around inside you 24/7. in essence what ppl may spend hrs of concentration to achieve for a brief meditation session becomes a natural state.

combining chakras like passkeys deliver various levels of frequency perception. but so far my doors have been thru the pituitary from the gyration of the cerebellum, unhinging at the solar plexus and full teleportation into the afterlife thru the 3rd eye (the most magnificent of them all in terms of what you see while it's happening). portal opens and you float thru it and see urself lifting out of your body into the portal and coming out on the other side with tonnes of ppl around. on my first time.. they all made a round of applause as i entered. just like in cube movie. my door is your door but you have to use ur own door. u cant walk thru mine. Death is the answer. but in mastering stillness to trick the body into thinking ur dead so the soul will resume complete non-locality. not by destroying your body.

yup.. i cracked it. i cracked the whole fugging thing. chakra energy is no myth.. nor is kundalini or yoga locks. we live in a fantastic world, made by a fantastic Creator.

let me just point out in closing, that enlightenment does not mean you become a God like many would like to assume. to be a God one must have created the entire universe and life and energy itself. (energy cannot be created or destroyed .. by man! but something else created it to begin with) and that.. is God). The Boss.. the real Boss!

achieving enlightenment brings one thing.. understanding. of how it all works, of how reality is constructed and the most important thing of all. you lose every single spec of doubt that there is a God. A Supreme Master of this Universe.
edit on 19-1-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
to identify energies lets start from levels of concentration:

shivers down ur spine and raising of pores on arms and neck, hair raising on back of the neck. this is one form of energy (im not sure what it's called) but it's tied into the 6th sense.

ripples not as tightly wound as the energy above known as pranic energy.

loose waves known as chi energy

and kundalini which feels like two wobbling chords of force rotating around the spine. see: caduceus (the medical symbol but has roots in ancient philosophy). it carries with it healing properties.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I had a dream a few years ago. I was reading a book. There was a being nearby that was communicating with me about the book. I was reading something about prisoners and reality. The being told me that humans are like prisoners always trying to escape and this is the reason civilization collapses. The impression was that humans have a psychological problem that creates this.

We're not actually prisoners. But we see ourselves as prisoners.

Civilization exists because of its rules and its long socioevolution. If humans refuse to live within the system cooperately and instead try to escape, the outcome is fairly predictable.

I have weird dreams like that. The dreamstate produces lots of spontaneity.
edit on 19-1-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
to answer some of the debate which im just catching up on in the thread..

yes.. in spirit form u can see taste hear touch and smell.. have powerful sex with other spiritual lifeforms and experience the most ecstatic orgasm that is not possible to feel in the human body. it is a complete advantage over the physical state.

yes u can interact with reality.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

You're speaking of the astral body which is not the ultimate. Ultimately you are not the astral any more than you are the physical. The pleasures of the astral are nothing compared to your true self. As long as you are mesmerized and identified with the astral you will continue to miss out on the Absolute.

You are the Absolute but it seems there is still identification with the astral, which is fine. Continue on. At some point you'll tire of these super-sensual pleasures and return to the source.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

"I'm a person"

No your not. That thought/belief is the root problem, it leads to all the others. Tear out the root and all your problems will be over.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

We see ourselves as prisoners because we see ourselves as mind and body. This identification creates the sense of imprisonment in form and the only way to freedom is to simply realize that we are not really the form we think we are.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by emeris

i have an eternity to move forward my friend. for now.. i am enjoying the now

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by QMask

How do you plan on seeing and experiencing and going places without a body for the spirit to express itself through? You can't have one without the other in my opinion.

I agree that we live on a prison planet, but not because of our bodies, our bodies are what allow us to experience life and to be free. The reason this is a prison planet is because we are all slaves to the system, a system which was set up from the beginning to benefit those who set it up.

Working 40+ hours a week just to make a paycheck only to barely get by? While those at the top never have to worry about money and get off scotch free with a bit of bribery while we're given the harshest punishment for the same crime? That's pretty messed up if you ask me. Earth is a prison to money and the system set up around that money.
edit on 19-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

There is the content of Now and then there is the Now itself which is the container for the content, the space. Every form is content whether its physical or mental or spiritual. The now itself has no form but contains all forms. All i'm saying is that your true self is the Now, the space, not the content within it.

So there really is no question of progress or of future. Just a dropping of the mistaken identification with form.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by emeris
reply to post by 0mage

There is the content of Now and then there is the Now itself which is the container for the content, the space. Every form is content whether its physical or mental or spiritual. The now itself has no form but contains all forms. All i'm saying is that your true self is the Now, the space, not the content within it.

So there really is no question of progress or of future. Just a dropping of the mistaken identification with form.

that's cute

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Prison planet? Whose prisoners? Aliens' or of some privileged groupation?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
There's somethings you say which register with me.

From my own Grail Quest, I often come to the nature of this reality. When you get down to it, it makes many feel good about life mantras fizzle away. I tend to agree with the view that this world is a lower emanation of the Great Mystery and that this world is also deficient and that our being here is not necessarily 'good' yet that this world is nonetheless sacred and that the path of liberation is through Gnosis.

Why are we here is an important question for me. Are we here because of a fall of some kind, are we here because we were meant to be passersby but instead of being in the world and not of it we became of it or something else? I'm not intirely sold on the idea that this is a 'school house'.

It's going to be exciting to see where this discussion will go as ATS as many a great mind.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by QMask

You have no idea of how right you are. I tasted freedom!

30 years ago I was hit head on by a drunk driver doing 85 mph. I ended up with a severed aorta and other injuries. It was 10 hours and 2 hospitals later before they put a graft on the aorta. I should of died in 4 minutes from the time of the wreck. I was told by more than one doctor that I should be died and there is no explanasion for me. The blood went from one end of the severed aorta to the other without leaking having thin air holding together, impossible but they said we can't deny you because here you are. I was in the hospitals for 3 months.

Shutting the blood to my spine in repairing the aorta caused major nerve damage in which at first I was completely paralysed and it took 2 years to barely be able walk again. I still suffer from having no ham strings and weird distribution of what muscles work and to what levels. I live with a bone on bone knee that can't be replaced due to the nerve damage and poor circulation. For the 3 months in the hospitals, I was studied by 2 universities, up for grand rounds and the hospitals wrote off over $40,000.00 that the insurance didn't cover. I am only sharing this background giving more validity to what I experienced between driving and waking up in ICU.

I had no memory of the accident, this was my only memory. I was between this world and the spiritual world, some middle place. I was upset saying don't take me yet, let my 1 and 2 year old children grow up first, then I will go. A thought came to me from God and unfolded into words. "If you wish to continue, these are the things that you will have to contend with". I was shown having the bad legs and going through a nasty divorce. Then God said "If wish to stay, this is what you can have". I was infront of a bright white light, so bright I couldn't look at it but I couldn't look away being spirit and seeing all around me. I was told to touch it. I had no arms but still was able to reach out and touch it. Home, pure love, pure joy, pure glory, pure everything that is good and glorious. These words fall totally short of the experience, no words from this world can possibly come close to the real thing. I have a memory of something that there are no words for. Our home is the kingdom of pure love and we are children of an all loving God. We get so unbelievably big that there is nothing you can do to earn it or deserve it. It is a choice to become part of something bigger than yourself to get there. I don't believe in many lives for there aren't enough experiences in this world that will doing anything worthy enough to get you there. I believe we live in a spiritual breeding ground. Human beings or animals are hosting a spirit. Whether this spirit wakes up to being part of something greater than itself and then cares past itself, will determine getting home. This world is a beginning and an end. Our choices here will determine whether or not we find the path home. Heaven is a cooperative of infintely priceless unique spiritual beings that all are one but yet still themselves. Our life here and the choices made develope our uniqueness which makes us priceless there. Not everyone makes it home, not everyone chooses a selfless path.

It is within your heart and love for life around you and the one who created it that will become your compass to find home.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The original poster makes a great case for the oh-so-popular suicidal ideation that has penetrated into all religions, New Age philosophies, and alternative thinking communities. It's so very, very sad.

On the shamanic path, which teaches us how to realize that we're dual beings who have a dual existence....as physical beings and also as spiritual beings who have chosen the amazing experience of coming down here to CREATE in these incredible physical bodies....you're taught how to integrate the spiritual part of your life while ALSO being kickass beings in the PHYSICAL realm. You know, healers, warriors, manifestors/white wizards, etc.

And too often, very sweet, open-hearted folks are caught up only in the idealism of "ascending in the light body" to a higher dimension, or waiting for Armageddon and the Rapture to come (because they have yet to tap into the incredible energies of a higher power, Great Spirit, Cosmic creator, etc, and they mistakenly believe that a disastrous experience like that is the only opportunity humans will have to understand and connect with that essence.)

And it call comes down to...suicidal ideation.

Embrace oblivion, and it will find you.

If you want to take the shamanic path, you would instead work to reclaim your powers as a spiritually sovereign being who has chosen to CREATE as a physical being, in an immensely abundant physical dimension; and celebrate, every moment, the incredible array of experiences and wonderful things that are available to you in this realm.

Everything else, to the shaman, is psychic poison, usually taught to people by "religions" (who want you to remain powerless so you can keep feeding them energy) and/or misguided alternative researchers/psychic types who have never experienced miraculous healings, amazing manifestations, or other experiences most people rate as "impossible" -- but are really things that become very common when you learn to stop hating yourself, stop hating life in a physical body, and you wake up to the INCREDIBLE GIFT that physical life is offering you.
edit on 19-1-2013 by LipstickMystic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnik
Prison planet? Whose prisoners? Aliens' or of some privileged groupation?

Started building in 1984! FemaN
With partner from Germany, but, it could be the expositure of US Federal Agency: www.fema.gov...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by QMask

If you want to continue down the rabbit hole, you should take a look at my thread, and listen to the transcript
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join