Citizens Against Senseless Violence: “Join Us! Tell Everyone Your House Is Completely Unprotected!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
So because they didn't put up a pointless sign they are hypocrites?

IF you HONESTLY didn't see the point in that sign then this discussion is going to be WAAYYY over your head.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

You have every right not to have your address in the phone book. You just talk to the phone company. I thought that was common knowledge.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Seen this one too...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The problem with this video is...

I'm anti gun but until the guns are gone I wouldn't want to put a sign up like that either.

If America became a gun free society then yes I'm sure they would have no problem putting up they signs but until then no.

I really don't see the point in this video all it proves is that Americans are scared to give up guns because other people have guns, I thought that was pretty obvious without having to make a video...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

So you can understand why I'm pro gun, because the guns will NEVER be gone. Criminals would still have them. Until we die and go to Heaven we will never live in a gun free society. If all legal guns were magically gone, we wouldn't need these signs. Every rapist and murderer would know that my kids and I are home alone with no protection. I think this video worked worked like a charm on you. It got you to admit that not having a gun is an open invitation.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ireminisce

So you can understand why I'm pro gun, because the guns will NEVER be gone. Criminals would still have them. Until we die and go to Heaven we will never live in a gun free society. If all legal guns were magically gone, we wouldn't need these signs. Every rapist and murderer would know that my kids and I are home alone with no protection. I think this video worked worked like a charm on you. It got you to admit that not having a gun is an open invitation.

Criminal's will always have guns yes, they have them here in the UK but their not the ones going around killing school children.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I think this video worked worked like a charm on you. It got you to admit that not having a gun is an open invitation.

No, I'm saying that even if they don't have guns in the house until everyone else follow's suit I wouldn't put that sign up.

I would have no problem putting that sign up outside my house here in Scotland, my neighbours would think it was a bit weird but I would have no a problem doing it because I live in a gun free society...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'd be happy to stick a

"this home is proudly gun free"

sign n my house, does that mean I am allowed to be pro strict gun control and no one will call me an idiot or whatever for being so?
edit on 19-1-2013 by bates because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
The problem with this video is...

I'm anti gun but until the guns are gone I wouldn't want to put a sign up like that either.

If America became a gun free society then yes I'm sure they would have no problem putting up they signs but until then no.

I really don't see the point in this video all it proves is that Americans are scared to give up guns because other people have guns, I thought that was pretty obvious without having to make a video...

The point of this video is until you are ready to put up a sign on your lawn that you don't have a gun on your property don't publish other peoples names and addresses in a frigging newspaper without their consent. I don't know if you realize it but it's not hard to figure out which house probably don't have a gun (or at least a legal gun) in it by looking at the interactive map of gun permit owners these geniuses posted on their website.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bates
I'd be happy to stick a

"this home is proudly gun free"

sign n my house, does that mean I am allowed to be pro strict gun control and no open will call me an idiot or whatever for being so?

This would mean that at least when you say that you have the right to tell me how many rounds i am allowed to have in my legally purchased handgun, you are not being a total sleazeball hypocrite like these people are.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

I'm actually with the pro gun people on this having thought about it.

Why are they refusing to say they're not gun owners

They're destroying their own argument in an instant.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bates

I'm actually with the pro gun people on this having thought about it.

Why are they refusing to say they're not gun owners

They're destroying their own argument in an instant.

They refuse because they know and always knew that criminals look for easy targets and most likely choose a house with people that most likely have no way to kill them when they brake in.

Think about this...

A crack head searching for some cash, where do you think he will try to steal some things that he can sell or get lucky and find some cash laying around?

a) house or a business with a sign saying

b) house or a business with a sign saying

c) house or a business with a sign saying

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I'd be more scared of the dog if I'm being honest at least you can reason with a person, a dog will just bite you in the balls if its trained to

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I think this video worked worked like a charm on you. It got you to admit that not having a gun is an open invitation.

No, I'm saying that even if they don't have guns in the house until everyone else follow's suit I wouldn't put that sign up.

I would have no problem putting that sign up outside my house here in Scotland, my neighbours would think it was a bit weird but I would have no a problem doing it because I live in a gun free society...

I think that explains why "Crimes of dishonesty, which include Housebreaking and Shoplifting, account for almost half of the overall total." of crimes according to your government.

Non-sexual crimes of violence, and Sexual offences, account for only 3%, and 2%, respectively, of all crimes recorded. Crimes of dishonesty, which include Housebreaking and Shoplifting, account for almost half of the overall total. Fire-raising and Vandalism account for 24% of all crimes, and "Other" crimes, which includes Handling of offensive weapons, Drug crimes and Breaches of bail conditions, account for just over one fifth of all crimes.

High Level Summary of Statistics Trend Last update: Tuesday, June 26, 2012

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I'd be more scared of the dog if I'm being honest at least you can reason with a person, a dog will just bite you in the balls if its trained to

so you are saying that house with a dog is unlikely to be the chose for the crack head. Now he needs to choose between a property with armed people and property with unarmed people. Which one is he going to try?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Criminal's will always have guns yes, they have them here in the UK but their not the ones going around killing school children.

So you are saying it's NOT criminals that scares you, and it's fine for them to have guns?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
MSNBC's Touré Neblett Upset He Was Included in Exposé of Anti-gun Hypocrisy

newsbusters.org...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild
MSNBC's Touré Neblett Upset He Was Included in Exposé of Anti-gun Hypocrisy

newsbusters.org...

I treated the people who came to my home with great respect & engaged them at length & this is how you return that respect?

I don't understand what the problem is?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Killing children is not a criminal act? Who knew...???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join