It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caused millions of dead fish in Japan.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
www.veteranstoday.com...

Hello fellow ATSers. Did a quick search to see if someone had put up this story. Searched found nothing, so here it goes.
I dont usally post UFO stories. But this one caught my eye.

I can confirm to you the dead fish appearing on Okinawa’s coast is a direct result of the UFO crash,” said the source. “We have scientists stationed on the JS Kurama, the vessel at sea responsible for bringing the spacecraft up to the surface, and they have informed the Prime Minister they believe a strange substance is oozing from the damaged ship and causing noxious fumes to rise to the surface. Not only is it killing any surrounding fish in the immediate vicinity but the fumes are making it difficult for the salvage crew aboard the ship to breath. The salvage operation has been halted for several hours due to this new development. The scientists fear a new and very dangerous alien chemical is infiltrating the seas and thus killing sea life.”

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Could it have anything to do with radiation?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'll go ahead and state the obvious here. They claim to have recovered a spacecraft yet offer no photos or evidence. This screams bogus.
Japan you say? Wonder what else may be the cause of millions of dead fish in the area...hmm.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Could it be a fabricated story?

I think so

"The Japanese Prime Minister, Yoshihiko Noda, has signed an executive order restricting Japanese media from covering the UFO crash"

Yea ok, of course.

InOtherNewz is a random blog.

"we have been able to cultivate a source deep inside the Japanese government who has direct knowledge of the proceedings off Okinawa. We spoke to him a short while ago regarding the dead fish washing up along the shore of the small island."

"“I can confirm to you the dead fish appearing on Okinawa’s coast is a direct result of the UFO crash,” said the source. “We have scientists stationed on the JS Kurama, the vessel at sea responsible for bringing the spacecraft up to the surface, and they have informed the Prime Minister they believe a strange substance is oozing from the damaged ship and causing noxious fumes to rise to the surface. Not only is it killing any surrounding fish in the immediate vicinity but the fumes are making it difficult for the salvage crew aboard the ship to breath. The salvage operation has been halted for several hours due to this new development. The scientists fear a new and very dangerous alien chemical is infiltrating the seas and thus killing sea life.”"

Not something anyone in any government would say to...a random blogger.
Its almost like something Bernard would write, it sounds like its been written by a child
edit on 18-1-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Towards the bottom it is dated Dec 5 2012, kinda strange.
And the source is just some blog, i hardly find any of this even close to credible
inothernewz.com...
edit on 18-1-2013 by RandyBragg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It's like that one episode of X-Files when Moulder couldn't get to that crashed ship in the lake without getting melted.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

There's the Jay I know.
Yup, tend to agree.Pix or... oh, here it is - www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/18/2013 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/18/2013 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Of course the last sentence in your article says it all......

Not quoted, but the Japanese Prime Minister said they ban all media outlets from further reporting so they can do their investigation.....BLA BLA BLA......

The people have a right to know, and now that we know, we can't let it die or go away at all........If this story is true, it could be one of the greatest finds that we have ever known!!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Easier to blame a crashed UFO for massive fish die offs, than the ongoing leak of radiation from Fukushima....

Des

edit on 18-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

What's up, buddy??! How the hell are ya?? I heard you weren't doing so well awhile back.

Anyhow yeah, if anything I would say this story is totally fabricated to cover up the fact that the radiation over there is beyond dangerous. One crappy photo. Haha! "Released to the world". Get the hell outta here! Haha

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
those dead fish have the answer to whats killing them,lab anyone??..

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
www.veteranstoday.com...

As shown by the links and information below, this seems to be a fairly basic hoax.

That link reposts a story from the website below:

inothernewz.com...

The photo that supposedly shows a man as he "wades through the sea of dead fish caused by the chemicals oozing from the crashed UFO" has in fact been on the Internet for several years in another context. If anyone checked the facts relating to this story using the useful Tineye website, they would quickly and easily find that the photo dates back several years and relates to the fish dying as a result of contaminated water in China's Hubei Province several years ago:

See, for example, this webpage:
www.sme.sk...
(Translated by Google):

edit on 18-1-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The bigger question in my eyes would be: why in the wide, wide world of sports would anyone from Okinawa buy this story for one single second? Haha
Talk about an effective propaganda/spin media. Boy, oh boy.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well, imo, they don't need to do their "whale research" now since they have 30 tons of dead fish to study er cook up,

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Due to copy right laws, i will have to say........GAHZIRRA!!!

Jus' Sayin'

spez

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Near the bottom of the LINK

For more information on this event and confirmation of partial UFO recovery please click this link: inothernewz.com...

hoax hoax HOAX oh did I say it was a HOAX!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I'll go ahead and state the obvious here. They claim to have recovered a spacecraft yet offer no photos or evidence. This screams bogus.
Japan you say? Wonder what else may be the cause of millions of dead fish in the area...hmm.

Inothernewz.com

Shady source.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Well, if they're pushing a story like this I would tend to agree.

No further investigation requires.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Easier to blame a crashed UFO for massive fish die offs, than the ongoing leak of radiation from Fukushima....

Des

Hey Des, I'd have to agree with you, for sure. I went to the linked story, and the photo that was used, has already been debunked as a number have as part of Googles mapping and it is a LENS FLARE SEE HERE

Lens flare? That's exactly what photo-video analyst Marc Dantonio thinks is going on here. "I examined the Google Earth photo in question. This is a simple, but classic, lens flare," Dantonio told The Huffington Post in an email.

Peace!! ID

edit on 18-1-2013 by ItDepends because: added external text

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Interesting find. But it felt like I just read some type of pulp fiction. It was very ambiguous and totally inconclusive.

Now, what is this?

It says UFO but, is it in the sky?
Under water?
Who took it? (it says Navy) How did 'we' get it?
When did this supposedly happen? Today? Last week?

And they say all the marine life is dying then why do all these fish look alike?

Nothing for nothin' --- these massive animal die-offs have happened for 3 years now right around January through March. So, not sure if that's the caused of this (if true) opposed to this vague UFO crash story.

It's a very incomplete and sorted story but I'll S&F you for finding it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join