It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Informed Here, Stand Up For Your Rights Elsewhere !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
That part of the T&C needs to change. The T&Cs allow us to moan but not to organise and take action. Well moaning won't get us anywhere.

Agree 100%. Star for you!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Rights? I used to live in BrĨko, until 1983 permanently, since that, until 1990, formaly, and until 1992, occassionly... I did not know that one (or more of) my school fellow was a member of Al Quaide, we haven't seen each other since 1983. In 1992 there was big killing there, I wasn't there when started, my luck.

This is a photo from 1982, I guess so.

I am Serb, anyway, how could I be their supporter... I am not muslim, that.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by oldmeatwad

Originally posted by oldmeatwad

WE NEED TO REPLACE #4 WITH SOMETHING MORE:

4. ACTION - " And guys, if you believe what I said and want to help rally behind getting this thing resolve;
- here is a link to where you can reach your local politician.
- here is a link where you can submit a preformated complaint to your state senator.
- here is a link to a petition i found / started
- here is a link to the largest activist group that is fighting this issue.

None of those things you listed would be considered action. Local politics has the same amount of corruptions that state and federal does. They only serve special interests usually theirs since it is a the local level.

The state senator will just reply with some generic reply to you without really addressing your point. I am willing to bet that unless you are an important campaign contributor they have some intern or staff replying to you. I have tried it both in texas , indiana and ohio.

when was the last time a petition changed anything?? on the local level we had a petition to keep walmart out of our city.. we now have five super walmarts and we had a petition against each one. Even though we had an overwhelming amount of support, walmart had just as many signatures in the form of dollar bills to counter petition against us.

The last set of activist I kept track of was the OWS movement and they haven't changed much of anything.

You still believe that the people have a say... we don't. they will not listen by peaceful means and we will never respond with any other means till we have nothing left.

<< 1   >>

join