learn more

Best UFO pic EVER

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
I am so ashamed by the many of the above posts by our membership....!

The comments above are why we researchers and investigators get frustrated in presenting cases publicly.

To what avail are your comical and whimsical comments helping in this case? Only one of you has mentioned the actual event, the others attacked and made fun of the witness's attempt to illustrate what they saw. Anyone that has an event such as this one is already apprehensive about stepping forward to describe it, (in the best way they can).

You folks are part of the disease that we suffer in ufology. Rather than discuss and attempt to come up with some solution to what has occurred (or perhaps imagined has occurred), you attack and make jokes about their drawing?

I am so ashamed.. so ashamed..
Johnny

Seriously? Did you not look at the image?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Yes I did.. And I'll gather that your going to weigh your opinion based on the drawing skills of the witness..?

Now seriously.. did you read the article and report?
edit on 1/18/2013 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

I think you are taking this a bit too seriously.
It is a very poorly drawn picture of a UFO

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Yes I did..

I read the OP.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Im sorry, I did read the story and most likely believe him and since its a very crude drawing, I thought it best to introduce it with a bit of humor.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RandyBragg

ARG..!

Lets see how well you can draw an event from memory freehand without photoshop.. Not everyone has the skills to illustrate well what they have seen.

OMG.. I can't believe I'm even having to defend this.... Let me hear what you have to say about the report.. not the picture..

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I asked if you had read the report... not the OP..

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
reply to post by Juggernog

Irrefutable proof right there...I'm Stunned...

I don't know, man. Looks like CGI to me.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I did, and it ended with "No images or videos were included with the MUFON report, which was filed on January 14, 2013. The witness included one illustration with the report"

Irrefutable evidence.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I am so ashamed by the many of the above posts by our membership....!

The comments above are why we researchers and investigators get frustrated in presenting cases publicly.

To what avail are your comical and whimsical comments helping in this case? Only one of you has mentioned the actual event, the others attacked and made fun of the witness's attempt to illustrate what they saw. Anyone that has an event such as this one is already apprehensive about stepping forward to describe it, (in the best way they can).

You folks are part of the disease that we suffer in ufology. Rather than discuss and attempt to come up with some solution to what has occurred (or perhaps imagined has occurred), you attack and make jokes about their drawing?

I am so ashamed.. so ashamed..
Johnny

Lighten up, Francis.

I've paid my dues by suffering though countless OP's that represent the TRUE disease from which ufology suffers to feel guilt. It's a funny drawing. Get over it.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

reply to post by RandyBragg

OMG.. I can't believe I'm even having to defend this.... Let me hear what you have to say about the report.. not the picture..

It is just a typical report, he saw a ufo with little aliens inside. There are 100s just like it.
mufoncms.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I actually expected quite a few complaints about "misleading title," mods delete this, or something like that but yea I thought it was funny

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandyBragg

Thank you for that great contribution. None of us could possibly have figured that out on our own. Thank goodness you signed up a few days ago to lend your expertise. However, I think you ought to take Johnny's comment seriously, frankly. There is a story here behind the "poorly drawn picture of a UFO." Could anyone here do better if they saw something in the sky? Not unless you were a professional artist you couldn't. Is everyone to be held to that standard by people who would likely do worse?

So what do we have here: A single witness drawing what he saw as best he could. And one of the objects is an absolutely classic triangle, one we have seen many times before with exactly the same details. That's an interesting detail right there. It amounts to corroboration with many other witnesses at other times. Now I don;t know where this story is going, but there were several other witnesses. Perhaps that ought to be investigated with the seriousness it deserves.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The Drawing is Hilarious....as for the report....what are MUFON thinking, it must be a slow story week if this is the best they can come up with....The only this missing from the pic Was a Sun, and a smiley faced stick man..

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by RandyBragg

Thank you for that great contribution. None of us could possibly have figured that out on our own. Thank goodness you signed up a few days ago to lend your expertise. However, I think you ought to take Johnny's comment seriously, frankly. There is a story here behind the "poorly drawn picture of a UFO." Could anyone here do better if they saw something in the sky? Not unless you were a professional artist you couldn't. Is everyone to be held to that standard by people who would likely do worse?

So what do we have here: A single witness drawing what he saw as best he could. And one of the objects is an absolutely classic triangle, one we have seen many times before with exactly the same details. That's an interesting detail right there. It amounts to corroboration with many other witnesses at other times. Now I don;t know where this story is going, but there were several other witnesses. Perhaps that ought to be investigated with the seriousness it deserves.

Yeah i posted the story too, you must have missed that part.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

You guys can see thru this one two right?

"The object of course was black in color and shaped as a triangle

Of course.

the light shot down this large beam of yellow light down onto the power lines affecting my cell phone.

Oh, thats why a pic couldn't be taken.

I then saw about 10 small, 4-feet-tall figures aboard the craft...

I could tell how tall they are because that is another element of my story that makes it more UFO-"ish".

Otherwise I would have no idea how tall they were.

The above quotes were edited for clarity.

Because otherwise these are the ramblings of a poor hoaxer. They needed as much "editing" as the meaning of the drawing. "UFO IN Sky". Where else would it be if it was flying?

Looks like someone copied the picture of the craft from the Belgium wave... in plain view. And added other elements to the "story". The view of the triangle is from below but witness claims they saw it over some power lines a little ways off, "reflecting in their door". When did they see it directly from below?

Examiner

Edit: I make reference to a female witness but I just realized the article doesn't specify gender. Sorry...
edit on 18-1-2013 by intrptr because: clarity

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by angryhulk

I did, and it ended with "No images or videos were included with the MUFON report, which was filed on January 14, 2013. The witness included one illustration with the report"

Irrefutable evidence.

Hmm.. Oh really!

This is what I read at this article Texas witness describes '4-feet-tall figures' in triangle UFO windows

No images or videos were included with the MUFON report, which was filed on January 14, 2013. The witness included one illustration with the reportt. The above quotes were edited for clarity.

Irrefutable evidence.. no..

But again, my point here (which is being drowned out) is, that redicule is being placed on the drawing skills of the observer rather than a pragmatic discussion of the event..

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
at least you know its not cgi.

it's got more detail than the majority of ufo videos that are just a dot of light in the sky.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

But again, my point here (which is being drowned out) is, that redicule is being placed on the drawing skills of the observer rather than a pragmatic discussion of the event..

But the event is really not special and there is not much to discuss. He saw a UFO and wrote mufon about it.
What is there left to say?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
it seems that there may be an ongoing event in the night skies over texas in recent days. texans, keep your eyes (and your cameras) to the skies.
edit on 18/1/13 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join