It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What US govt is not telling you about extremist groups

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think I need to make it clear for people how US govt is telling lies about middle east and war on terror.

US govt is doing the same thing that Britain govt did helped the saudi trbie to defeat other tribes and take control of the Arabia.

yahoo answer

For much of its history most of the region has been controlled by a patchwork of tribal rulers. The Al Saud (the Saudi royal family), were originally minor tribal rulers in Nejd in central Arabia. From the mid-18th century, imbued with the religious zeal of the Wahabbi Islamic movement, they became aggressively expansionist. Over the following 150 years the extent of the Al Saud territory fluctuated. However, between 1902 and 1927, the Al Saud leader, Abdul Aziz, carried out a series of wars of conquest which resulted in his creation of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 1932.

en.wikipedia.org...

As you see , they were a minor family who took over the lands of majority.

The question, is how they did that ?

answer : Britain helped them

Why britain helped them ?

Answer : for many reasons , including

1-making a huge gap in Islam by bringing a new sect.

2- Macca , the geographic capital Islam is located inside Arabia as well as many other places which Islam originated from. Muslims love and have history with this land.

3-There are people who follow who ever gets to be Caliph. So they will act as the Caliph asks them. Whoever who stands them could die or be charged in prison with no question.

4- There are many lies in the religion that makes them serve their 100 year plans.

5- They can show them as a none logical bigots who just worship and care about their lust. You can see it clearly by doing little investigation on how the kings act today.

6- They are the true enemy of Shia Muslims because they just want power and lust and they talk with blade , while Shia Muslims are after some one who deserves and god gave him the right to rule Muslims.

en.wikipedia.org...

After the conquest of the Hejaz, the Ikhwan leaders wanted to continue the expansion of the Wahhabist realm into the British protectorates of Transjordan, Iraq and Kuwait. Abdul-Aziz, however, refused to agree to this, recognizing the danger of a direct conflict with the British. The Ikhwan therefore revolted but were defeated in the Battle of Sabilla in 1930,and the Ikhwan leadership were massacred.[18]

They say they are branch of Sunni Muslims , but Sunni Muslims recognize them as their enemy , mostly.

Saudi king was a major key in making a new Zionist country

So , Saudis were minority group who were helped to conquer the majority , to serve the one who helped them.

The fact is that US govt is doing the same thing in helping Taliban , Al-qaeda , etc.

They find a minority group who can be bought , they help them and they get their job done.It is simple.But these new groups and people are diffferent than the Saudi tribe and king. They bite the hands that feeds them.

USA today , is supporting those fanatics groups and people like Saddam , Qaddafi , and Taliban in a while. But those stupid people want to get back and bite the hand of the US because they know they have been used as a tool. They think they are smart that they can get help from US and bite the hand.

This is the ultimate scenario of US enemies in the region. Turkey is acting the same as well as , Saddam , Qaddafi , Al-qaeda , Qaddafi and other smart revolutionaries.They are one-time use only puppets.

But what you hear in media , is "they are all Jihadist , they deserve to die , they are the majority"

So , US is helping minority extremist groups and then generalize those people to all Muslims and the nations by MSM.

And on the other hand , the majority of people should fight with these minorities and care about their lives.

I said what I could say.

The rest is up to you.
edit on 18-1-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Thankyou for the information.

ATS is lucky to have you on this site.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

S+F to you! When I tell people that Saudi Arabia is just run by a Minor tribe, most people dont seem to believe me. But as in so many conquest for control, divide and conquer.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
You should also detail the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood (after 60 years of banishment) and their return to the country in which they were founded in 1928. Saudi Arabia has lost its strongest Arab Ally, Egypt. Quite the contrast with Wahhabi. Eh?

North Africa is poised to become a powerful Sunni Bloc within a year. How will the Shia in Iran react to that.?

The extremist groups are doing just fine and will continue to fester and grow even if Western Nations finally decide to ignore them. Not going to happen...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What I have seen in MSM is an effort to brand extremists as a 3rd state, a group that doesn't identify with any particular country, but rather an idea.

What most westerners don't understand about Arabs - and you can correct me where I'm wrong - this is based on my experiences living in the middle east -

Is that those borders don't mean much to Arabs, in general. The lines on the map were drawn by the British, mainly. Arabs care about FAMILY, TRIBE, and FAITH. Not their political leaders.

If you're an American, it's easy to look at the news & say, "well, those terrorists were all Egyptian!" and have a bad feeling about Egyptians (as an example) - without realizing that those extremists didn't identify that strongly with Egypt. They followed their spiritual leaders and the influence of their family & tribe.

This is a VERY hard concept to grasp if you are from the west, because your identity is so strongly tied to your country.

I've wondered if you could take a multi-national group of terrorists, like the ones that just attacked in Algeria, and trace them back through tribe. Or by Imam.

In the meantime, though, people don't understand. This generalization of Muslims that you see happening, much of it happens from westerners trying to understand a very foreign culture that they have no experience with. And getting all their information from Fox News.

The recent boycotting of Al-Jazeera in the USA is a great example. Until I came to the middle east I thought it was the Terrorist Network. Now I read it all the time, to counter-balance the other news sources I read. There's some good reporting there, stories you don't read in the USA.

Even living among Arabs for a few years now, I'm still barely able to understand the cultures. It's easy for the west to be lied to - because we really don't understand. We don't even have a foundation for being able to understand.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
You should also detail the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood (after 60 years of banishment) and their return to the country in which they were founded in 1928. Saudi Arabia has lost its strongest Arab Ally, Egypt. Quite the contrast with Wahhabi. Eh?

Wahhabi is weaken , but Egypt is going to be another US ally like Turkey. Turkey is playing as smart as Saddam was although it is more logical and less mad.

North Africa is poised to become a powerful Sunni Bloc within a year. How will the Shia in Iran react to that.?

Not true , they were Sunni before + there are many allies in Egypt who respect and love Shia.

The extremist groups are doing just fine and will continue to fester and grow even if Western Nations finally decide to ignore them. Not going to happen...

Right. As much as you keep watering these plans , they grow up.

You can see in the history of Iran after the Islamic revolution , there were many terrorist attacks for two years, But the govt stopped it.

It is possible for other govts to stop it. I mean Iraq.

Syria is different. There is a war there.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I like the new 1-eyed muslim monster they created as the leader of the terrorists in Algeria (complete with eye-patch and what looks very much like a 'pirate' flag) .

edit on 18-1-2013 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

What I have seen in MSM is an effort to brand extremists as a 3rd state, a group that doesn't identify with any particular country, but rather an idea.

What most westerners don't understand about Arabs - and you can correct me where I'm wrong - this is based on my experiences living in the middle east -

Is that those borders don't mean much to Arabs, in general. The lines on the map were drawn by the British, mainly. Arabs care about FAMILY, TRIBE, and FAITH. Not their political leaders.

If you're an American, it's easy to look at the news & say, "well, those terrorists were all Egyptian!" and have a bad feeling about Egyptians (as an example) - without realizing that those extremists didn't identify that strongly with Egypt. They followed their spiritual leaders and the influence of their family & tribe.

After Muhammad died , huge gaps began through Muslims. Many Arabs returned to their old way of living called ignorance age.

Fragment start among Muslims and it started to grow up.

They are easily divided today into tribes and groups. They may choose to listen to the tribe leader than to think for their own.

but not Muslims are living this way , today.

Somewhere in Iraq , south west of Iran are the places where I know people are still living in tribes.

In the middle east , you can study conspiracies from the moment you are born until the day you die.

And you will miss most conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

(snip)

Somewhere in Iraq , south west of Iran are the places where I know people are still living in tribes.

In the middle east , you can study conspiracies from the moment you are born until the day you die.

I live in Oman. Though many people live in urban areas now, their tribal affiliations are paramount. I listened to a 9-year-old, whose family is western-educated, give me a complete rundown of which tribes she is related to, which ones she can & cannot marry into as an adult, etc. I don't mean that they are "living in tribes" - I mean that these are very important familial ties that trump all other loyalties.

Will you elaborate on your last comment "you will miss most conspiracies" - I am not sure if I understand what you mean.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick

Originally posted by mideast

(snip)

I live in Oman. Though many people live in urban areas now, their tribal affiliations are paramount. I listened to a 9-year-old, whose family is western-educated, give me a complete rundown of which tribes she is related to, which ones she can & cannot marry into as an adult, etc. I don't mean that they are "living in tribes" - I mean that these are very important familial ties that trump all other loyalties.

Will you elaborate on your last comment "you will miss most conspiracies" - I am not sure if I understand what you mean.

Thanx for info on Oman

by "you will miss most conspiracies" , I meant that even if you spend all your life on reading about conspiracies in history , you will not be able to finish studying.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Al Jazeera is just MSM for Arabic speaking peoples.

top topics

join