It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook hoax is falling apart

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

I think what the article means by "hoax" is not that this did not happen but the hoax in what happened after the fact. This writer obviously feels the same as many people and does not believe much of the "official story". I am merely pointing out the fact that not only has someone who is involved in the media finally started to question things, he makes the point that many people are fed up with the total lack of journalistic integrity lately. Bravo to this writer IMO......

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
Questions are finally starting to be asked in the MSM........

www.examiner.com...

How exactly is the examiner the MSM? Jeffrey Phelps - Denver Conspiracy Examiner. This is just another bs report trying to blow a few inconsistencies in the real MSM (shocker - they make mistakes when info is flying around fast and furious from a bunch of sources) into a conspiracy. Anderson Cooper was right..

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
reply to post by g146541

That will never happen. Whether this is a false flag or not.

Never is a big word, much too big for any person or entity to always conceal.
Who is to say individuals might not exhume these bodies themselves?
I'm sure many more than just me would like to know if there is still a person on the loose who killed those children.
Many things can be found from an open investigation, just a bullet angle might point to another shooter.
Did these "officials" really do their job and investigate to the fullest of their abilities?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Forgivens

Google is your friend......

en.wikipedia.org...(game)

media.adamdodson.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Originally posted by samkent
If you are seeing things that arn't there, I think they have a diagnosis for that.

Indeed.. how many people technically claim to see the Holy Spirit? Take they're guns please..

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

What is the diagnosis for someone who without evidence always believes the mainstream story that is cultivated to match the paranoid schizo side of those who need such stories to maintain the belief they are NOT being lied to by "leaders".

I would call it "Lost".

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
when the shooting in Arizona the 'whole story' checked out,but why in this case still not?......what is diffrent from one shooter to another?....they both crazy and loners.......

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
reply to post by samkent

What is the diagnosis for someone who without evidence always believes the mainstream story that is cultivated to match the paranoid schizo side of those who need such stories to maintain the belief they are NOT being lied to by "leaders".

I would call it "Lost".

A true patriot ?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
So I suppose the Court of Bloggers will have this whole case investigated, sorted out and settled to a verdict before the simple police reports and warrant records are released to review.

Now here Perry Mason would feel inferior, no doubt. It's quite a talent to figure out everything, with nothing for data and filling in the blanks by whatever sounds best to fit the pre-determined outcome.

Denying Ignorance at it's finest.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The only one that knows the truth is the Med examiner

The veteran medical examiner told reporters that the victims had all been identified and their bodies released. In what appeared to be an uncomfortable moment for Carver, he said all of the victims he had examined had all been shot by a Bushmaster .223 caliber assault rifle, one of at least two weapons Adam Lanza, the 20-year-old suspected shooter, used to commit one of the deadliest mass shootings in U.S. history.
so is he? well lets see if he is indeed from Ct.
ok seems legit www.ct.gov... form the link

H. Wayne Carver II, M.D.
Chief Medical Examiner

Welcome to our website.

The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner has always been dedicated to providing the best possible service to those who need us. To that end we have some exciting news.
now if some one really wants the truth, one could use the freedom of info act, and get the report from him, if there is no 223 wounds then he lied to all, and sue him in court for telling lies

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

one might ask how to get the med report form the Med exam office here is the link www.ct.gov...| that and get a permission from a family member or a court order here is the how

Who has access to the autopsy report? In accordance with the regulations of the Commission on Medicolegal Investigations, the complete records of all investigations are made available to the family of the deceased, to any federal, state or municipal governmental agency or public health authority investigating the death; to insurance companies with a legitimate interest in the death; to all parties in civil litigative proceedings, and to treating physicians. In addition, records may be made available to any other individual with the written consent of the family or by court order. Legitimate scientific research organizations may also have access to the records provided the identity of the decedents are not published or otherwise made public. Records are not otherwise open to the general public.

Question MarkHow can I obtain a copy of the report? Send a written request to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, Medical Records Unit, 11 Shuttle Road, Farmington, CT 06032. Your request must include:

Your name, address and telephone where you can be reached between 1:00pm and 3:00pm EST

The name of the deceased and date of death

The Medical Examiner's case number

Your relationship to the deceased

The signature of the requesting party
so are you willing to get to the truth or listen/ read all the BS?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I am curious to see where this thread goes and EXTREMELY curious as to what the Admins will do...

Me,too.I thought the admins. here made an announcement here recently that strictly forbade such discussion and said members not complying would be banned.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

What difference does it make which exact weapon this idiot used to kill children?
That's what guns are for - to kill people.

No... like you said, thats what idiots do.

What they kill kids with is irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by amrith777

the focus of the article is how a falsely presented news is misused.

It is not supporting "sandy hook conspiracy".

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Was it not uncovered and backed up by video footage of police retrieving the rifle from the rear compartment of the Honda?

This basically debunked the myth that the rifel was used inside the school, the MSM have lied all the way through. Does the timeline allow for the suspect to go back to his car and return to the school?

It certainly makes look as if Lanza was set up as a the perpetrator by the "hidden hand" ......or media has altered or been fed an altered version of the facts. Either way, it has NWO written all over it.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Records are not otherwise open to the general public.

You really think any family members will be authorizing such actions? I doubt a court will either.......

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The medical examiner isn't lying. Adam lanza was the scapegoat. In the recent mass shootings there have been witnesses stating there were others with the fall guy. It's not crazy to question our diluted media or society. You're crazy if you don't.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have broken away from conversations about this tragedy. I have never doubted that the actual act occurred. I, at first, wondered about the motives for the first couple of days.

I have many levels of torn emotions over this topic. The media completely lost their minds in trying to scoop the story and created so many piles of sh...erm...misinformation that we still to this day don't know all the facts. I still think someone or some organization should be fined and publicly reprimanded for this...their behavior was totally unacceptable and irresponsible.

I saw the video with the trunk being opened and the long guns being found there. I heard the initial reports that the killer was found with pistols. I also remember hearing the report that said the fatalities were from a .223 round and I recall shaking my head...I knew right then where this was heading.

We will probably never know the whole truth now that the Gov has been freed to openly use propaganda against the public. We will hear what they want us to hear and they will shut down and mock anyone who does not accept it hook, line and sinker.

I am going to exit this topic once more. I find no solace in continuing to dwell on that which cannot be undone.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Just what if ONE more innocent child could be saved, is the life of one more innocent worth it?
If there still are one or more killers out there who have slipped between the cracks, they would most definately be willing to do the same again.
I say if there is one lie in the story, there are bound to be many more.
I say the bodies need to be exhumed and examined by an independant source.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWitch2002
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

We can hope the truth comes out but then again who do we depend on to tell us the truth?

It won't be the government media/propaganda machine, that is for sure.

It will be the alternative media, as long as it lasts.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join