It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook hoax is falling apart

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicks87
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Oh, here it is, the trusty old skeptic cop-out. It's never the skeptic or debunker's job to back up their argument with facts. The onus is always on the believer or so-called "conspiracy theorist".

Goodnight guys, I have a feeling this one will be shut down very soon.

What argument would you like me to back up with facts? My argument is that you all have provided no evidence of your claims. My proof is in every one of these threads, and in posts like this one, where you would rather personally challenge me, as opposed to posting some evidence. You all will do ANYTHING to deflect away from the fact that you can not, and have not, provided one single piece of solid evidence.

The onus isnt on the believer or so-called "conspiracy theorist". THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON THE ACCUSER. Always is. Always will be. '

Its amazing to me how many people seem to not understand this simple concept.
edit on 18-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'm among those who think that this hoax idea is a result of bad journalism and shoddy reporting. I hope the people responsible for all of this fact bungling feel really stupid now.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I know of a message board that has an option for members to ignore certain posters. You click the button and it renders them speechless........ that would be very encouraged here IMO.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The onus isnt on the believer of so-called "conspiracy theorist". THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON THE ACCUSER. Always is. Always will be. '

That works real fine. So since you "BELIEVE" the story that Adam Lanza killed his mother and all the people in the school, hows about some proof?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

The onus isnt on the believer of so-called "conspiracy theorist". THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON THE ACCUSER. Always is. Always will be. '

That works real fine. So since you "BELIEVE" the story that Adam Lanza killed his mother and all the people in the school, hows about some proof?

yea like pictures of shell casings, or pictures of blood. maybe some camera footage of the kid walking around with a assault rife. BUT YEA WE GET NOTHING
edit on 18-1-2013 by ShaeTheShaman because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2013 by ShaeTheShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Im sorry, where did I state that that is what I believe? Could you please quote it for me? Id love to see it.

You all really do have a habit of making stuff up, ill give you that.

Once again...Ill wait....
edit on 18-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Reply to post by captaintyinknots

all right i will sum it up for you,since you have been on this particular sh thread, you have turned the topic once again to all about you, people are not discussing the topic anymore, they are discussing your derail tactics, gee do you see yet where im going with this, you walk into a room, forum and have a natural ability to snuff out ones interest. ill be back later smoking gun, goin to read for awhile, maybe captain, you shud indulge more in digesting than spewing.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphacenturi
Reply to post by captaintyinknots

all right i will sum it up for you,since you have been on this particular sh thread, you have turned the topic once again to all about you, people are not discussing the topic anymore, they are discussing your derail tactics, gee do you see yet where im going with this, you walk into a room, forum and have a natural ability to snuff out ones interest. ill be back later smoking gun, goin to read for awhile, maybe captain, you shud indulge more in digesting than spewing.

I havent made it about me whatsoever. In fact, Ill challenge you to the same thing as the other: please quote for me where I turned this about me. Ill wait.....

Those that dont want to provide evidence like to try and make it about me. I dont. I want to know the truth, and the way to get there is through evidence. Nothing about THAT makes it about me. Heck, even you are doing it YOU ARE DIRECTING POSTS AT ME, AS OPPOSED TO TALKING ABOUT THE SUBJECT. I didnt do it. You did.

That people would rather stray off topic than provide any evidence has NOTHING to do with me. It speaks much more about the strength of their argument.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Where will it end? assault rifle ban and they are happy?
Baby steps. How many other freedoms will be attacked in the process
and especially after? Hoax or not this is being used and in a big way.
This is not to protect our children as they like to tell you
It's quite the contrary our future generations will be the ones that suffer
from this depending on how far we let it go. DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR RIGHTS.
Anyway I wanted to share a strange coincidence when looking into Sandy Hook.
The shape of Newtown CT. and location of the school within it's perimeters
along with the shape of the southern section of Gotham city and it's strike zone
in the movie Batman DKR. See if i can make a link for you to see.
i49.tinypic.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

yea like pictures of shell casings, or pictures of blood. maybe some camera footage of the kid walking around with a assault rife. BUT YEA WE GET NOTHING

Maybe they've got nothing to show.

Pictures of the Lanzas from years ago and a made up story about mom taking her kid for target practice (which has since been officially debunked) with alleged legally purchased weapons (which has not been demonstrated) and an alleged argument the "crazy homeschooled" kid got into at the school the day before (which has also been debunked). As far as I know, that's all they've got to show guilt of some kind. The DA would laugh his ass off. Well, he would if there was a defendent to charge.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Lets not forget that Benghazi was prompted by a youtube video too, with a real elaborate story put forth by the government and government media to prove it.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If anyone cares.....I was watching the live news coverage when they switched up the story from an assault weapon to 4 pistols. Saw it, heard it. News person even said that "soures" are now saying that 4 pistols were found but no assault rifle.....even though they had been running the assault thingy for hours.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

It's a propaganda piece itself though. He never actually gets specific with regards to *what* the media is ignoring. This makes you inquisitive, to which he never goes back to this point. Instead he takes your inquisitiveness and puts it to his own wild speculation over coincidences.

Sandy hook is literally right next to New York City, the location of the movie. And literally a rock's throw away from where I live on the islands.

It's coincidence.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wanderer112358
I mean no disrespect in this asking this question, but why is this melodrama so important to you? This madness has already happened and beautiful innocent children have been lost.

So if our government did it, you don't think that changes things?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I have a question, and I'm hoping someone can answer it.

Who the f was the guy in camo they found in the woods and arrested?
Did they ever say?

edit on 18-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
captain, you are freakin unbelievable, i left this thread to go back to the board, stumbled on ' sane voice in sandy hook, and lo and behold the last poster was you, i didnt even bother to open it. watever.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join