It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Federation Chairman Paul Mckeever, Murdered?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This is what Paul said when he announced his retirement....

"I cannot stay within a service that is having the Office of Constable attacked, police officers denigrated and public safety put at risk. I will be able to fight freely outside the service; I may be retiring but I will not stop fighting for what is right and for public safety."

For those of you not yet aware there is an attempt underway to destroy the traditional Office of Constable and replace it with a private police force. Whatever our problems are with the British police, (some of us could write several books on the subject), a private police force would be many times worse, serving only the 'elite' and enslaving us.

Paul was due to retire in two weeks time. He was intending to fight for the people of this land, unrestricted by the terms of his contract.

Now he's dead.

The cause of death is being given as "suspected embolism". An embolism can be caused by a directed energy weapon. Assassinations that look like accident, suicide or natural causes are very convenient. You can never prove to your satisfaction that it was an assassination but when the timing is so precise it is a reasonable suspicion.

This is Paul....

He was often criticized for being too nice. As faults go that's one his family can be proud of. You can see from these videos he wasn't a slim, vegan, yoga fanatic. I expect he did suffer from some circulatory problems. It's the timing of his death that makes me suspicious. He was taken from us just as he was about to retire and carry on his fight unrestricted by the terms of his contract.

What do you think? Does the timing make you suspicious? If it was murder it was designed to be unprovable.

Should we destroy the attempt to bring in a private police force serving only the Banksters and their criminal cronies?

I ask every interested individual reading this to take up the fight. We who have no contract can do a thousand times more.

edit on 18-1-2013 by Kester because: re-arrangement

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Why would this happen it doesn't make sense.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Why didn't you mention the second energy-gun man?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Forgivens

Because the 'elite' are depending on the creation of a private police force to defend them from all those who have recognised the lies and deceit that led to war. War gained profit for a few and suffering for many. The many want justice. The few want to enjoy their loot. Paul was about to begin fighting in earnest after his retirement in two weeks time. He had enormous influence. If it was murder he was shut up to prevent him using his considerable skills for the benefit of the people.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

Second energy gun? Please explain.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kester

Second energy gun? Please explain.

Yes, the second shooter.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Nevertheless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Please don't waste space.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kester

Please don't waste space.

Oh sorry! Yes, one shooter this time. But with energy-gun!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Please be silent. You have much to learn. You will learn by listening, not by wasting ATS space with silly, child like irrelevancies. You have a future ahead of you. Make it a good one.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Are now telling that there was no energy-gun used?
Yes or no?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
My comments in the Independent and the Telegraph both seem to have been censored. It could mean it's a touchy subject if the censors deem any suggestion of possible foul play inappropriate.

Here is a comment from the Independent by someone called P J Lennon....

"Hmmm.....an embolism eh? Didn't this man represent the face of real opposition to the potentially disastrous changes being brought in by May. They want to destroy ANY vestige of Public Service and want Group 4 to run the police. Remember that in the Victorian era, if you didn't have the right insurance and your house was burning another insurance company's fire engine wouldn't put your fire out! We have to stop these vandals now!"

P J Lennon makes a very good point. A private police force will have no obligation to protect all of us, unlike the constables who swear an oath to "cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property".

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

You can see from these videos he wasn't a slim, vegan, yoga fanatic. I expect he did suffer from some circulatory problems.

Since writing this I've leant he was a keen walker and fitter than I assumed.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

A few points I'd like to go over.....

1. If he was "murdered" by whatever means, being the Chairman of the Police Federation surely means he has some influential friends within the Police who are not only willing, but more than capable of uncovering foul play?
  2. Perfectly healthy people die of embolisms all the time - what makes this so suspicious? There are far more vocal critics of Government Policy that are still alive and kicking
  3. Directed energy weapon? Jeebus man, talk about loony theories! There are so many other ways to quietly off a chap without resorting to exotic weapons which don't even exist..
  4. What the hell are you on about with your references to "destroying the Office of Constable" and instigating a "private Police force"? Please elaborate on this idea

edit on 8/6/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Also, to add - as a Private citizen, if you have concerns (whether you have evidence or not) you can lodge a complaint with the Police to have it investigated. Have you done so, or have you simply been doing the rounds on the net while adjusting the tin foil hat?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Hi Stu. You're always so stimulating.

1. It's done that way so evidence is lacking and professionals know there's nothing they can prove.

2. The timing is what makes it so suspicious. There are many more vocal critics who don't have the influence he carried.

3. Think of a telephone fifty years ago. Now think of a modern smartphone. Energy weapons have developed to a similar degree.

4. www.metfed.org.uk... "a potentially lethal attack on the office of constable, the bedrock of British policing." www.policeconstables.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Please be silent. You have much to learn. You will learn by listening, not by wasting ATS space with silly, child like irrelevancies. You have a future ahead of you. Make it a good one.

Actually I think he was making quite a clever allusion to the conspiracy theory advocates surrounding the JFK assassination.

I think in the present case, the amazingly "coincidental" timing is just that - a coincidence. Or not so coincidental: perhaps he was retiring because of health-related problems.

While his death is (as all deaths are) a tragedy, the overnight disappearance of Inspector Gadget's blog probably had a bigger impact.

edit on 8-6-2014 by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

This is one of the big issues. The constables are there for us to call on when we think we need them. They don't have to be consulted, we can carry out our own investigations and bring our own cases. They are paid, trained and have sworn an oath, but there's no obligation to involve them.

Given the obvious lack of evidence I wouldn't dream of asking them to do anything about Paul.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

Those who struggled to keep up with him on his long walks may find it hard to entertain the idea of Paul's retirement being health related.

There are many other police blogs. For example. thethinkingpoliceman.blogspot.co.uk... Mentioned here are...

Theresa May, here she is with Paul.

James Patrick, who I've covered here on ATS... www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com... As you can see, very little interest here in James, despite him being a major police whistleblower.
The spin being put on the James Patrick story is to emphasise the problems he and his family have experienced to put off other police whistleblowers. This is why it is essential for ATS members to support James Patrick. Make his situation better and we get more whistleblowers and therefore better future policing.

Hillsborough... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Plebgate.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stephen Lawrence... Here's his father's views on police privatisation... "I can tell you why it will be a disaster. If you privatise the police force, the government is no longer responsible. It won't be about crime any more, it will be about making money." grayee.blogspot.co.uk... He wore a Stop Police Privatisation t shirt to that conference.

There aren't too many parts to this story and many of these parts look very dubious when studied with a critical eye.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Your posts in this thread lost credibility in my eyes, when you mentioned "directed energy weapons".

We do, at least in theory, have "directed energy weapons". Even handguns would fall under this category, as the bullet delivers kinetic energy, in a directed manner. Also lasers, microwave beam emitters. However, they all leave identifiable traces on/in the corpse. You however are claiming one that leaves no trace. This is quite often the technique of a story teller, as such a thing can neither be proven nor disproven. As such, your theory lost credibility.

But nice try anyway. Actually, here's a link if you wanna write short scifi stories. 365tomorrows.com

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BMorris
As I've said to others. Think of a telephone fifty years ago and think of a modern smartphone. Directed energy weapons have been developed to a similar degree. Do you know what's being developed at the top of the smartphone industry? How could you possibly know about covert weapons development. Even if you'd worked in one part of the industry you wouldn't know what the guys in the next room were doing. Even the aircraft designers down the road from here work like that.

I know a man who resigned after finding out what he'd been working on for years. All he got was a list of parameters within which the components he designed had to operate. He didn't know he was designing components for... redacted. As a decent human being he was disgusted when he found out and gave up his generous wage rather than continue. If you claim you know what is available in the way of covert energy weapons you can only be lying.

Getting shot by one would convince you but it isn't an experience I would recommend. Unless you're a whistle blower who's going to take the risk.

Being neither provable nor disprovable is the basic requirement of deniable actions. I would have thought that was obvious.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join