Originally posted by Jepic
Originally posted by resoe26BINGO.
Originally posted by Whosthatgirl
reply to post by Jepic
All I can see in this thread is a lot of whining men bemoaning the fact that women have something better to do than jump up and get your beer!!! Men would not get controlled if they just grew a pair. I respect and love my husband, however he would not dare force his will on me and I would not force mine on him. Since when did men suddenly lose the ability to choose the right women for them?
when all the woman became "independent"?
1. Independent women proclaim thier Independence
2. Struggles in the household between wife and husband
3. Divorce (or in the extreme, widowed)
4. Children raised with single mother
5. children potentially grow up with multiple problems (psychological, drug/alcohol abuse, etc)