It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminism & The Downfall Of The Traditional Family

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'll just leave this here...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: vasaga

Again, with all these feminism threads, you have posted one person's misguided theory, without proof I might add. However, it was good for a laugh.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: vasaga

Again, with all these feminism threads, you have posted one person's misguided theory, without proof I might add. However, it was good for a laugh.
Another denialist.

Just google "Gloria Steinem CIA". Heck some of it is even on Wikipedia.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vasaga
I'll just leave this here...

It is not just feminism which was and is designed to destabilize society and the family.

Racism, the Homosexual/Matachine Society movements as well as now the Illegal alien issues going on. All of these use and misuse the same "Victimization Templates" to push their agendas.

All of them are being taken over by the government once they are identified as a potential voting block to help them in keeping and maintaining power and control by putting these groups on the public purse.

Whenever you finance something you get more of it. You never solve the problem you claim you are solving..but only beocme a bully in promoting it with the Politically Correct version of becoming the thing you claim to be against.

Once you step out of the authorized controlled thinking pattern and look at a thing like this ..it becomes obvious. It also becomes obvious that it was designed and engineered..cultivated to become this result or outcome.

What also becomes obvious is how many other institutions are helping with the control, propaganda, brainwashing, and obvious biases of this final result..such as the controlled media and the phony political parties.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I agree that a man shouldn't need any form of permission to go anywhere but it's only respectful to notify them where you're going so your partner won't get worried about you.

My boyfriend always seems to ask me if he can do this and that.
I told him plenty of times he doesn't need my permission. I'm not his mom. :/

Of course there are male and females that have the degrading stereotypes and all. People shouldn't place gender roles on anything. Who says a male can't be a baby sitter, nurse ect.? Who says a female can't be a construction worker, doctor ect..? People have to much of emotional judgement because they're uncomfortable with the idea. Same how people are uncomfortable with the idea of homosexuals. It's like people are afraid of change even when it's good.

The whole fatherless thing doesn't really seem right to me. I met plenty of males who aren't rapist or aggressive that had mother taking care of them. I think it's all on how you raise the kid to be like. If a kid see his dad beating his mom. He going to grow up thinking that is ok. If a parent didn't correct bad behavior. That kid will think that behavior is ok. But that is just my opinion.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
CaptainHook

I agree that a man shouldn't need any form of permission to go anywhere but it's only respectful to notify them where you're going so your partner won't get worried about you.

Wow!! This is your boyfriend?? Interesting.

Of course there are male and females that have the degrading stereotypes and all. People shouldn't place gender roles on anything. Who says a male can't be a baby sitter, nurse ect.? Who says a female can't be a construction worker, doctor ect..? People have to much of emotional judgement because they're uncomfortable with the idea. Same how people are uncomfortable with the idea of homosexuals. It's like people are afraid of change even when it's good.

I dont have a problem with females being a construction worker or males babysitters. I've done babysitting even as an adult male for different people. But that is not a career choice for me.

As to judgement...people make judgements all the time and for their reasons...not someone elses reasons. This is called individuality verses todays concept and thinking of group think. Group think..ie..censorship.

As to homosexuals. I am not uncomfortable with the idea of homosexuals. I am uncomfortable with the idea of stupidity.

I happen to think that hetero or homo..people are much more than sexuality..male and female both and for someone to define themselves by their sexuality is just plain stupid. Then to expect and demand that someone else accept them carte blanche...by their sexuality is extremely stupid...even backwards.

I dont accept heteros on the basis fo their sexuality...why would I so do for anyone else. I think ones sexuality is a stupid basis for someone to demand acceptance of themselves from others. People should be much more than sex and sexuality.

It is ironic to me that this understanding is not taught to people today..even by the churches who are supposed to be teaching us how to think...not programming us..same for public schools.

People have historically defined who and what they are by their lineage..or family line, their occupations, or some great work they have done and left to posterity. Never by their sexuality. Shows me how far intelligent, enlightened, illuminated people have de evolved unto stupidity.

The whole fatherless thing doesn't really seem right to me. I met plenty of males who aren't rapist or aggressive that had mother taking care of them. I think it's all on how you raise the kid to be like. If a kid see his dad beating his mom. He going to grow up thinking that is ok. If a parent didn't correct bad behavior. That kid will think that behavior is ok. But that is just my opinion.

No...no...no...Captain Hook..all men and males are philanderers, drunks, woman beaters...child molesters..et al..and whatever becomes popular to browbeat the propaganda next for votes and emotions. This is mostly what you see coming across the media..so it must be true carte blanche. Particularly for those of us with mostly a televison and movie educatioin in emotions.

All males in this country do not go to work, take RISKS for their monies and turn it over to their women for the womans discretionary spending...they all instead philander, beat their women, molest their children and others...while drinking up their paychecks.

Everyone knows this.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
CaptainHook

Wow!! This is your boyfriend?? Interesting.

I dont have a problem with females being a construction worker or males babysitters. I've done babysitting even as an adult male for different people. But that is not a career choice for me.

As to judgement...people make judgements all the time and for their reasons...not someone elses reasons. This is called individuality verses todays concept and thinking of group think. Group think..ie..censorship.

As to homosexuals. I am not uncomfortable with the idea of homosexuals. I am uncomfortable with the idea of stupidity.

I happen to think that hetero or homo..people are much more than sexuality..male and female both and for someone to define themselves by their sexuality is just plain stupid. Then to expect and demand that someone else accept them carte blanche...by their sexuality is extremely stupid...even backwards.

I dont accept heteros on the basis of their sexuality...why would I so do for anyone else. I think ones sexuality is a stupid basis for someone to demand acceptance of themselves from others. People should be much more than sex and sexuality.

It is ironic to me that this understanding is not taught to people today..even by the churches who are supposed to be teaching us how to think...not programming us..same for public schools.

People have historically defined who and what they are by their lineage..or family line, their occupations, or some great work they have done and left to posterity. Never by their sexuality. Shows me how far intelligent, enlightened, illuminated people have de evolved unto stupidity.

No...no...no...Captain Hook..all men and males are philanderers, drunks, woman beaters...child molesters..et al..and whatever becomes popular to browbeat the propaganda next for votes and emotions. This is mostly what you see coming across the media..so it must be true carte blanche. Particularly for those of us with mostly a televison and movie educatioin in emotions.

All males in this country do not go to work, take RISKS for their monies and turn it over to their women for the womans discretionary spending...they all instead philander, beat their women, molest their children and others...while drinking up their paychecks.

Everyone knows this.

Thanks,
Orangetom
edit on 12-5-2014 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: orangetom1999

I don't understand what you're trying to say to me.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainHook

I was being facetious about the feminism movements and their dogmas.

No problem.

Orangetom

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: orangetom1999

originally posted by: CaptainHook

I was being facetious about the feminism movements and their dogmas.

No problem.

Orangetom
Oh ok...

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Honestly, I cannot believe some of the crap I've read in this thread.
Yes, traditional women back in the "good ol' days" had it "so much better". I mean, OP talks about "demeaning" commercials men have to face because of feminism today! LOL
Here, let me give you a sample of what women had to face, commerical wise, during the "good ol days":

news.distractify.com...

And some women want to go back to this crap? It's obvious why some men would want it. And you whiners think you have it "bad". Please. I haven't seen an ad that questions about whether we can kill our husbands or not. You guys get off light in comparison to what we women had before.

"Traditional" role is subjective to the culture and times. Times change and are always changing. Stop clinging to something stale and of the past that you never had in the first place just because your looking at the past through rose tinted glasses. If we look back at Vikings, they were a matriarchal society with the woman in control of finances, land, etc. Women were highly respected. To them, that was the "traditional role" of women.

Like all things that change, feminism has changed. But originally it was meant to give women equal opportunity. A TRUE feminist will support a woman's choice of choosing to be a homemaker or a career woman. Not tell her she has to be one thing or the other. A TRUE feminist will realize that not all women are given the same opportunities to be homemakers due to financial stress.

The OP has a problem with controlling women but he can't even speak about his own half of the species and their dominant role in a patriarchal society up until now. Willfully blind ignorance on his part. It's obvious he doesn't even try to look beyond his own bias dellusioned ideals. And to top it all off, he has the gall to sit there and bitch about women as if they were all one and the same. Blanket stereotyping women isn't helping the OP prove his point. It just show's his ignorance and lack of experience (or disillusionment).

And divorce rate? I can't believe it's not obvious to some why it rose after feminism took hold. Because women were able to leave unhappy or unfair marriages more easily than before. Before that, it was a struggle to even leave in the first place. And on top of it all, they got NOTHING out of the divorce. It all defaulted to the men, even if it originally belonged to them. Go figure.

Just now noticed how old this thread is, but it really rustled my jimmies.
Honestly this thread is a joke. Just sounds like the OP is butthurt that every woman he comes across doesn't lick his ass with a smile. He says he has a great wife and is happy with her, but he's still all bent out of shape about women that he will never meet, marry or have to deal with. el oh el.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Wow....another Victim??? Am I going to have another one on the line??

Orangetom

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Robohamster
[quote[Honestly, I cannot believe some of the crap I've read in this thread.

Yes, traditional women back in the "good ol' days" had it "so much better". I mean, OP talks about "demeaning" commercials men have to face because of feminism today! LOL

Here, let me give you a sample of what women had to face, commerical wise, during the "good ol days":

news.distractify.com...

I have to laugh at these ads. For here we have a poster who obviously has a television and movie education and measures their worth by the way ads are promoted to people who can obviously not think outside of a television and movie framework.

What is worse they do not even seem to be aware that this is going on...that they have this framework by which to measure history and peoples lives. What is even worse..this poster may be a voter...voting with their emotions ..not with their ability to think..but to emote and not know this is going on.

They have someone else's thoughts..someone else's ideas..someone else's emotions. Has someone set the hook on them an reeled them in to the voting booth..without them even being aware of this taking place??? A stamped out copy of what is on television ..and movies. A xerox copy..no individual thinking going on.

What women had to face commerical wise in the good olde days...LOL LOL LOL!!! Astonishing.

I dont even think this poster is aware of the template they are attempting to describe in that their measure of success or change is a television and movie education.

Want to know much about what is wrong with this country ...male and female both....here you have it.

Television and movie thoughts and emotions ...in lieu of real life experiences and individual thoughts. Xerox drones.

It is my belief and understanding that women had to face things a whole lot more and more serious than what was on television and in ads....yesteryear and today as well.

This poster is selling women short...yesterday as well as today. As a result they are also selling the males short yesterday as well as today.

And some women want to go back to this crap? It's obvious why some men would want it. And you whiners think you have it "bad". Please. I haven't seen an ad that questions about whether we can kill our husbands or not. You guys get off light in comparison to what we women had before.

Really!!!!!??? Did women back then or even today work in most of the death occupations??? Work in these occupations and then come home to turn their monies over to the men for the discretionary spending of the men??? Do the men get off that light??
And then if the women die first..do the women tratitionally take out insurance policies on themselves such that the men and families are covered with some kind of security blanket if the women should die first????
Are women back then and even today interested in that much "equality??" Or are they interested in "OPTIONS" with someone else taking the RISK out of life for them..either a male or the "System" ...without work and without "RISK??" All the time they are sceaming "I'm a victim!!! I'm a Victim!!"
I notice that this line of thought is not even brought up by today's progressive foreward thinking women while trying the time warp techniques that the poster to whom I am referring attempts to default through.

The willingness of the men historically to work/labor and take RISKS for their monies and then turn it over to their women for their discretionary spending ..is one of the greatest adaptations in human history. Yet it is never mentioned by today's progressive women in lieu of the time warp...I'm a victim type posts.

What is known historically is that if the woman dies first...almost nothing a woman provides for a man is protected in event of her early death.

No one talks about this inequality..today or yesteryear. Even the males of today are so dumb they dont even get it....how inequality is attempting to pass for equality today.

"Traditional" role is subjective to the culture and times. Times change and are always changing. Stop clinging to something stale and of the past that you never had in the first place just because your looking at the past through rose tinted glasses. If we look back at Vikings, they were a matriarchal society with the woman in control of finances, land, etc. Women were highly respected. To them, that was the "traditional role" of women.

This is about a dumb and ignorant as it gets in todays time warp version of history. The Vikings had little history to leave to the world ..mostly through tales and traditions. They were seasonal raiders who raided and plundered their way through history and eventually fell by the wayside to more organized social structures.
They did little inventing and producing of the products which make our lives today better and more comfortable. Matrarchial or Patriarical is not the measure of a people or history...but under today's nonsense it is the measure...if you never think outside the boxes to which public education tries to put us.

You have to be educated by television and movies not to understand this about the vikings and other nations or peoples.
I can make this same position about other raiding nations such as the Mongols.

But this is what public education...a movie and television education demonstrates to people on the hope that others cannot see through it because they too have gone to the same schools ...television and movie programs.

Public school today is become a television and movie education ..in emotions and guilt programming.

The Race baiters and Race career peoples, the feminists, and the Homosexual communithy all use and misuse this time warp...and guilt programming technique to try to shame others into silence and by this censor them. They are all counting on the concept that there are people out here who do not know enough history to think their way around it but instead follow the program these groups have outlined for the nation..which amounts to censorship..and control.

Like all things that change, feminism has changed. But originally it was meant to give women equal opportunity. A TRUE feminist will support a woman's choice of choosing to be a homemaker or a career woman. Not tell her she has to be one thing or the other. A TRUE feminist will realize that not all women are given the same opportunities to be homemakers due to financial stress.

I dont have a problem with women having choices...my problem with it is who is paying for and financing it...on the public purse..for votes.

I greatly disagree and disapprove of the feminist movement and their telling women or making them feel guilty for deciding to take care of the family and their children. I find this tack on the part of todays feminists to be destructive, coercive, and in line with censorship..and I am not into censorship.

The OP has a problem with controlling women but he can't even speak about his own half of the species and their dominant role in a patriarchal society up until now. Willfully blind ignorance on his part. It's obvious he doesn't even try to look beyond his own bias dellusioned ideals. And to top it all off, he has the gall to sit there and bitch about women as if they were all one and the same. Blanket stereotyping women isn't helping the OP prove his point. It just show's his ignorance and lack of experience (or disillusionment).

I too have a problem with controlling women..of all types. I also have a problem with dumb ignorant men or males who have mostly a television and movie and sports eduction in how to run a touchdown for their women and children without understanding the RISKS involved or if the game/sport is worth playing. For I know that many women control their men by getting them to run touchdowns for them ...by substituting their play for his play and thinking. And the males..seldom ask if the play is worth carrying out against the risks involved.
Women and females do this to lower their RISKS. This is not equality...but operating in a manner .."no one sees what we do." It is inequality. It is also Occult...like much of leadership and politics today.

And divorce rate? I can't believe it's not obvious to some why it rose after feminism took hold. Because women were able to leave unhappy or unfair marriages more easily than before. Before that, it was a struggle to even leave in the first place. And on top of it all, they got NOTHING out of the divorce. It all defaulted to the men, even if it originally belonged to them. Go figure.

Yes...I agree...this now has become ..Until death do us part or the payments run out. Which ever comes first.

Divorces are encouraged today..and I know many women who have been divorced several times and proud of it. They are working the system for what they can get ..without RISK. The system encourages this as long as women can be made to emotioinally vote a certain way.

Just now noticed how old this thread is, but it really rustled my jimmies.

Honestly this thread is a joke. Just sounds like the OP is butthurt that every woman he comes across doesn't lick his ass with a smile. He says he has a great wife and is happy with her, but he's still all bent out of shape about women that he will never meet, marry or have to deal with. el oh el.

Get used to it...you are going to see more of it today..more guilt programming..more division..more dischord..more chaos management.

It has become the stock in trade of certain groups out here who take advantage of the devout religious dogma of "Order Ob Chao" or Order from Chaos. Create the chaos such that the new order can be brought in.

In particular..try to make life fair for all ..without discussing who is going to take the RISK to so make it fair. Making it "Fair " usually means another government program on the public purse.

THis is the stock in trade of certain groups out here who particularly focus on "Victims" and it has become very politically profitable to certain political parties in this nation in order to default through and silence opposition and individual thinking....while making good customers and voters out of people who are Xerox copies of someone elses program.

Well said..well said...in bitterness and public education standards.

Orangetom
edit on 21-5-2014 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I'm a male and believe feminsm to be a positive thing. Not in the sense that we get trambled by it, but because it causes us to psychoanalyze our defiencies and become better version of ourselves.

I think females are just hardwired to constantly challenge males, not out of spite, but as a survival instinct to ensure we are more alpha then them.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: orangetom1999
Wow....another Victim??? Am I going to have another one on the line??

Orangetom

I doubt it because your hook it too small.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join