It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder Begs Court to Stop Document Release on Fast and Furious

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

Quite apart from the illegal 'fast and furious' act itself, isn't another Irony that AG Eric Holder is essentially also now guilty of attempting to pervert the course of justice?

If the illuminati criminals can pull off 9-11-2001 and 12 years later almost everyone still believes the official story as well as all those supposedly righteous wars that bush did and now obama continues, then nothing at all really suprises me anymore. Yes it infuriates me, but what else can be done? I expect a terrorist nuke to eventually go off in israel and everyone saying it was iranian terrorists to set the stage for WW3 and doubt anyone will stop it.

The world is beyond sick. It is a living nightmare!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
its amazing, you just put preseidential powers on something and it just makes it all better. at least most of the scum involved got demoted or fired, its just ashame the people who hire these types of people are still in a position of power.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

If someone can answer this in a legal context, I would be grateful:

How can the President hide information that my tax dollars pay for?

Please, no "clever" responses. I'm looking for a real answer so I can calm my blood pressure.

Lima-1, out.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OperationIraqiFailure

Please, no "clever" responses. I'm looking for a real answer so I can calm my blood pressure.

Lima-1, out.

well...if any of you can read actual words, and have the ability to understand what they say.....you would know the answer is....i'll dumb it down as much as i can.....he can't release the documents to that group...(everybody with me so far?)...due to an ongoing investigation by the house of representatives...did i lose anybody there?...is the concept of those couple sentences too hard to understand?
edit on 22-1-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by OperationIraqiFailure

Lima-1, out.

well...if any of you can read actual words, and have the ability to understand what they say.....you would know the answer is....i'll dumb it down as much as i can.....he can't release the documents to that group...(everybody with me so far?)...due to an ongoing investigation by the house of representatives...did i lose anybody there?...is the concept of those couple sentences too hard to understand?
edit on 22-1-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

Thanks for listening.
Are you trying to turn people away from ATS or ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join