It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder Begs Court to Stop Document Release on Fast and Furious

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Is there a single level headed person on this site that supports this administration? If so, why? I'd be interested to hear it. If this has already been asked (search isn't working for me) please link...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Wow. Talk about hypocrisy. So the American people can't be trusted with firearms because apparently we play violent video games and go act out what we see in these games by going on shooting sprees, yet the government gets to sell guns to very dangerous people that results in FAR more deaths then these shooting sprees. Good stuff.

Its obvious why Holder doesn't want this information public, because if it did go public Obama's pet project against the 2nd amendment would completely fall apart. Somehow I have a feeling that this information will remain secret in Obama's "transparent" administration while they continue to try to de-arm that populous. Ridiculousness to the extreme.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
A star and flag for the original poster!

Fast and Furious was ONE of the Obama Adminstration's boilerplate plans for dismantling the Second Amendment. That Sandy Hook, Aurora, etc, happened during Dear Leader's watch were, IMO, a bonus to their plans (remember Rahm Emmanuel proclaimed "never let a disaster go to waste.)

Does anyone else remember the FIRST mass shooting "on Obama's watch?" It was at the GUN FREE Fort Hood, perpetrated by religious epithet shouting psychiatrist and Army officer. Not much news came from that as it did NOT fit the paradigm of "gun grab." It happened in a GUN FREE ZONE (yes, other than practice ranges, other areas of military bases are proudly "gun free." The perp, was...well "special" and still hasn't gone to trial (some beard issues are delaying that)...and the victims. Well they were "just" US military.

There is a pattern...and the lapdog media (Obama is soooo cool and like dreamy and all!) that they KNOW to report and investogate only the really important things like Manti Te'o's imaginary girlfriend or Lady O's new Inaugural hairdo (breaking!!!! Michelle has bangs!!!).

Guns, Constitutional Rights, a dead ATF agent (along with hundreds of Mexican nationals)....meh!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Eric Holder - Not to be trusted since 1995...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Good luck finding any of those documents by now.

If there are some of them (or any evidence left at all) by this point then I sure as hell hope they find it and use it. Someone needs to be brought to justice over this.

They knew what they were doing this whole time. Making big money off of selling guns to the cartels. I'm sure if you could ask anyone of those cartel bosses where they got those tactical M4s and AR-15s they would say,

"America...Eric Holder is a okay guy after all..."

Star and flag.

-SAP-
edit on 19-1-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Star and Flag for sure. Evil hypocrisy to the extreme and I am a left winger that is stating it.

The government is trying to impose CHOKING RESTRICTIONS on civilians, while at the same time giving weapons to violent drug cartels under stupid pretenses. Only an absolute idiot would believe the official reasoning behind the operation.

You NEVER give guns to "your enemy" or to your friends enemy. Obama and holder have ZERO LEGITIMACY to pass hypocritical executive orders/actions on the rest of the population. They deserve to be impeached, convicted, embarrased and then thrown in a federal prison for at least 20 years with no parole. In china they usually execute people for high treason.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Yeah this is a crock of crap

It should be very obvious that the operation had nothing to do with tracking guns.

Funny part here is Both Holder and the Potus are in violation of his 23 EO's read em one of them was about guess what?

Gun trafficking. current events read like the scifi channel movies watch,

Gawd, the irony I felt as I watched pOTUS announce his EO's and saying to myself "first up!" Eric Holder and Hillary Clinton as state was just as complicit.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
begs ? oy

2nd terms are rarely smooth, obama's may be very rocky

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostCompletely
Is there a single level headed person on this site that supports this administration? If so, why? I'd be interested to hear it. If this has already been asked (search isn't working for me) please link...
Hahahahahahaha the answer to that is no my friend, the only people who seem to blindly follow obama, are the ones who only see the msm obama. The people who do not care about politics till its that "time of the year to get out and make a difference in your country by voting!" Those are the people who like obama.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hey Eric "the dick" Holder......

Fort Leavenworth is calling!

Answer the phone.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hypocrisy 101

Reagan/ H.W.Bush coc aine running and "just say no"

George W "shock and awe" and the war on terror

Obama fast and furious and banning guns

Obama holding up murdered children to push his gun ban agenda while killing children in drone attacks

I'm sure there are lots of others, although I can't think of any for Clinton right now. Feel free to add one. Seems to be a pattern, perhaps these are attempts at legacy control, publicly decry the exact opposite of what you are actually doing.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Why is the sandy hook thread locked? Does this site censor debates about what really happened that day? If so why have something to hide? Or better yet protecting someone? Who really runs this site?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You know...maybe people are actually waking up. Years ago I heard a theory that Obama was a Muslim raised for the specific purpose of elevating into office and eventually severely damaging the United States from within. I 100% don't and didn't believe that. However...I do have to say that "IF" that was Obama's goal...he is doing a fine job. Destroying America (or any country) from within is how radical Muslims work. Enter the infidel country, grow a population, say they are nice, demand laws be changed, place people in politics and change the enemy until they are extinct. Then they win. I guess they found a friend in the liberals. Just kidding...just kidding.

Right?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Oh but 20 white children died in Sandy Hook. Therefore we NEED gun control!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

You smell the Hypocritical agenda too?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

Sounds like, "Please wait till we can destroy all the evidence, before you demand we produce it." to me! Or, "Please don't make me turn over the stuff that will land me and my boss in jail!" Hope the court tells them where to put their request for a delay!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

While this operation, both the first and second, were totally ill thought and huge failures; we have to remember that there are people working undercover, deep cover, who would be hung out to dry should some of these documents be made public. I am not saying that there shouldn't be closed, secure review of the documents, but that is not what is being asked for.

What is really ironic is those clamoring for these documents are the very same ones who were willing and actually to some extent did breach security protocol in trying to prove that there was a cover up involved in Benghazi.

Idiots run our country.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Quite apart from the illegal 'fast and furious' act itself, isn't another Irony that AG Eric Holder is essentially also now guilty of attempting to pervert the course of justice?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I hope some justice still exists to bring this debacle to light.

Naw, they will let Obama finish his term as president in order to keep the peace.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I have heard Obama apologists try to argue that Fast & Furious wasn't even as bad as some people make it out to be, that it just turned out to be some big mistake.

Well if it was a big mistake, Holder wouldn't mind letting the documents get released. Also, why did Obama fight to make them secret?

Gun walking is gun walking is gun walking, there is no other way to spin it. In fact, gun walking is the least damaging way to label this situation, a release of secret documents would destroy the credibility of the 'big mistake' excuse.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join