It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turbine powered RC Jet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I did a fast search and to my surprise this video hadn't been posted!

This is one cool dad!

He makes it look so easy

edit on 18-1-2013 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the usual brainwashed consumer to come on here and post "I want one now!"

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Radio controlled jet powered by a Jetcat P160 SE. On the 23rd of May, this Jet has been lasered @ 586 KpH Which makes it a 366 MpH plane...

wow i want one

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yes very cool indeed, but they have been around for quite some time now. I like the mini a10's they have on the market. Keep thinking to my self one of these days!!!!

edit on 18-1-2013 by jaynkeel because: add comment

edit on 18-1-2013 by jaynkeel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Attach some LED's and fly it at night...Get all the ATS UFO buffs foaming....

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
That is seriously cool, however, I feel I may never look at my RC helicopter in the same way again.

It says 363MPH, looked a hell of a lot faster, maybe just perspective.

Seen the A-10 vids before, and other RC jet place, none of them looked this nippy.

If I wasn't saving up to build a RC Starship Enterprise, I may have considered this.

Here is an idea of what I am talking about.

After seeing this vid though, I am now wondering if it will be possible to build one, using a turbine as the main body of the ship......warp drive Mr Sulu!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Thanks Tinhattribunal! I feel much better now.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I've seen alot of these as modern fighters, f15, f117 etc

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I was wading my way through YouTube and came across RC planes .. Someone had a c-17 globemaster!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

and a rc jet crash, looks real as hell

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
I'm waiting for the usual brainwashed consumer to come on here and post "I want one now!"

Brain washed consumers? Maybe if the item was the latest iPhone, then you would have a point. But this isn't something the average consumer would even think of wanting, which is a good thing.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Messed up embedding the last video

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Very cool!

I was in 10 Anti Aircraft Regiment and those pics remind of the RC planes(delta wing) that were built for use as target practice. They were quite fast (I was told 350km/h+) and were flown at top speed in front of our cannons which were pointed out into False Bay.
Very difficult to shoot down and when it happened, there was a very sad "pilot" who had to collect the remains of his jet.
The real thing were the Impala jets that would come screaming in at low altitude to simulate an attack - the pilots would sometimes drop toilet rolls at us
I have pics of that but would need to scan them in if anyone is interested.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

Would love to see them Dan! You should start a thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Good news guys i found a site that provide jets for sale. They give you so much choises as you like, Lot's of people talking about this, So i thought i post it here to help you guys, If you interested in this, Check the link Iprovided you, Thank you.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Man, I've been drooling over these gas turbine RCs for a few years now at least. Too bad they're SO expensive. Engines cost in the thousands of dollars...Also, good luck finding a legal place to fly one. They're a major fire hazard. They usually burst into flames in a crash, just like a full size jet.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Gu1tarJohn because: Bacon

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb

Oh snap I was literally gonna post exactly that!!

top topics

join