It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory Anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
It seems that cell phone coverage at the Presidential Inauguration last time around was not sufficient. Therefore to "solve bandwidth issues", AT &T has apparently erected temporary cell phone towers in order to allow participants increased ability to share their experience.

Link: 0.tqn.com...

Link to story: www.huffingtonpost.com...

From educate yourself.org:

Worldwide Electronic Mind Control via 'Cell Phone' Towers
The day is now approaching in which government mind control technologies will be directed at you, your neighbors, and your loved ones. Every single day, equipment is being erected and installed in this country with the hidden purpose of exerting mind control over the entire population. Everywhere in this country (and overseas), ELF/microwave transmission towers are being erected. The antennae usually look like four slightly curved vertical plates about 2 feet in length and located in either 3 or 4 quadrants around the tower, two thirds up from the ground. Just look around, you'll see them. And you'll also notice more of them going up once you begin to pay attention. No one is saying anything, but you're expected to presume that they're for cell phones. (Do you really think that we need that much 'cell phone' transmission capability, every few blocks? Do you realize how very little energy is used by genuine cell phone usage? Yet these towers are capable of putting out levels of power that exceed cell phone requirements by a wide margin) These mind control technologies have been in place for a long time. It's not an accident that the frequency band chosen for cell phone use just happens to match the second order waves that Wilhelm Reich discovered in the late1940's to effect thought transmission and allow the mind to be manipulated without the victim realizing it. Reich worked on this project secretly for the CIA for over 5 years, from 1947-1952, until he realized who the CIA was planning to use the mind control on -the American people. He was outraged that he was deceived and used for such a treasonous motive and swore never to cooperate with the CIA, FDA, etc. again. Reich was covertly murdered in Federal prison in 1957, just a few weeks before he was due to be released, having been in prison for 2 years on a trumped up charge leading to a contempt of court citation. He was reported to have had a 'heart attack'. He was strong as an ox. He was murdered two weeks before his parole board hearing. His last book, written in prison, was found to be 'missing' after his death and never returned to his family.

Just food for thought, have at it.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
you would be surprised what a few bundles of copper wire can accomplish. do some research, and solutions might occur to you.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by authortobe

I'm not discounting your theory. But why? For what benefit?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I saw something related to the whole microwave mind control towers on Conspiracy Theory not too terribly long ago. After watching it I began construction of my tinfoil lined hoodie. I don't think a typical tinfoil hat will provide adequate coverage in such a scenario.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a 'COW' [cell on wheels] is quite common when temporary or emergency coverage is needed.
and i don't disagree with info from the info-yourself site.

since the people in washington are generally brain dead it would seem an extra dose of mind kontroll is unneeded.

i'll still give ya' a S$F for your find though.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Since its just a theory how about this?
Estimated attendance for the inauguration is expected to be between 600,000 - 800,000 from anywhere, usa. They gather within the array to witness the event all using their cellphone for one thing or another receiving the signal from the array. Now through the magic of frequency suggestion the ptb implant their diabolical scheme to further control the masses. 800,000 people return to their lives with their newly received ideology or instructions to influence their circle of influence, or worse carry out mk ultra false flag events to plunge us headfirst into the new world order opening the door for United Nations intervention and ultimately implementing Agenda 21.

What do you think?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I think it has the makings for the next big summer blockbuster. How fast can you get your script writing hand moving?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Or how about this....

Mini HAARP, for the first time in history the presidential inauguration will be hit with a massive earthquake, the event will be the worst natural disaster in D.C. Mass evacuations from the capital and surrounding areas lead to canceling of the inauguration and implementation of the FEMA Incident Command System. President Obama becomes the first president to serve a term without swearing an oath to the constitution leading to the demise of the republic.
edit on 18-1-2013 by authortobe because: grammar

top topics

join