It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you care much about guns ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by mideast

+ Germany and USA are making dangerous chemical weapons. Who gives the right to other countries to attack them ?

What are you even talking about? I've read all of your posts and they all end up off topic or about nonsense such as this. What is the point of this thread?

Chemical weapons violate the Geneva Convention. Just ask Syria who inherited Sadam's cache of chemical weapons of mass destruction before we were able to seize and destroy them. Just ask the Kurds from Halabja. I'm sure you know were that is. Right? Those who survived could tell you a thing or two.

Please provide a source to prove your allegations regarding Germany and the United States. I'm beginning to think that you are simply a troll based on uncorroborated statements like that. Just looking for an argument with some dumb gun proud Americans?

Stay on your own topic if you can.... too many distractions thrown by you....
edit on 18-1-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

A valid point. In addition, if muslims (Saddam) kill muslims (kurds) how can he blame the US? There is a lot of muslim on mulsim violence going on. Sunni and Sufi and Shalif--all killing each other and fighting and he blames the US for problems in Islam.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I care about both the war and the new proposed gun control laws. I think people seem to be more outraged at the gun control issues because that is happening at home. I agree that the war needs to be recognized but it is hard for most people to connect with since it is so far away. When something is right in your face people seem to pay more attention.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Why do you care what's going on in the USA? HUH?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

There has been people being killed since 2001 in Afghanistan. Liberties were taken and infra structures being destroyed.

You care about guns but don't care about lives ?

They are people like you.

IMO , you that sit there and watched the invasion to two countries , should sit and watch your rights being taken.

Because the reason's are the same.

I need some brave people to answer ME.

Well if they would have kept their wretched arses over in afghanistan we wouldn't bother them, but now that didn't happen did it? NO they had to come over here and take three towers down in NY on 9/11.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Why is Syria not listed as a member state in this international ban on chemical weapons? Iraq didn't join up until 2009. Wonder why??
www.opcw.org...

What a bogus thread aimed at attacking the US and its foreign policy vs. addressing the topic of the thread title.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc
reply to post by mideast

Okay, I have to ask this question: when Sadaam invaded Kuwait and was killing and raping and torturing the Kuwait people, do you agree or disagree with the US going in there and driving Sadaam out of Kuwait?

I ask you "why did US give him such power ? why did US give him WMD's ?

Saddam was a deluded dog who thought he could take over Iran in 3 days.

And US which had lost one major puppet and resource was mad at Iran and backed him.

So , he thought he is a real number.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by mideast

There has been people being killed since 2001 in Afghanistan. Liberties were taken and infra structures being destroyed.

You care about guns but don't care about lives ?

They are people like you.

IMO , you that sit there and watched the invasion to two countries , should sit and watch your rights being taken.

Because the reason's are the same.

I need some brave people to answer ME.

Well if they would have kept their wretched arses over in afghanistan we wouldn't bother them, but now that didn't happen did it? NO they had to come over here and take three towers down in NY on 9/11.

Even if Taliban did it , they were made and helped by US govt. AS well as they are being helped in Syria.

They were Arabs and they were Wahhabi

But you get for Afghanistan because OBL was said to be there.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWitch2002
reply to post by mideast

I care about both the war and the new proposed gun control laws. I think people seem to be more outraged at the gun control issues because that is happening at home. I agree that the war needs to be recognized but it is hard for most people to connect with since it is so far away. When something is right in your face people seem to pay more attention.

You are right.

Far from their homes and in other's homes.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by mideast

Why do you care what's going on in the USA? HUH?

Because maybe tomorrow they plan to attack another country.

It could be me.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

reply to post by mideast

Okay, I have to ask this question: when Sadaam invaded Kuwait and was killing and raping and torturing the Kuwait people, do you agree or disagree with the US going in there and driving Sadaam out of Kuwait?

And US which had lost one major puppet and resource was mad at Iran and backed him.

And yet Kuwait and Saudi called upon us to put him down. The US is in a damned if you do damned if you don't situation very much of the time. If we had not liberated Kuwait, we would have been damned as not caring.

When we took out Saddam the second time around we were hailed as liberators, the peace went south when Sunni and Shia extremists started killing each other and fighting to jockey for power in Saddam's absence and then we stayed in the role of peace keeper. THe majority of killing in post Saddam Iraq was muslim on muslim. We should have left and let the fanatics fight it out, but then we would have been blamed for abandoning the people in that instance too. You want to point fingers for violence in Iraq? Then point them at the deserving like bloodthirsty bastards like Al Sader, who used violence to try to gain personal power.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

And yet Kuwait and Saudi called upon us to put him down. The US is in a damned if you do damned if you don't situation very much of the time. If we had not liberated Kuwait, we would have been damned as not caring.

True. Like some one who puts glue on the dynamite and lights it. Damned if he runs and if he stands. US helped Saddam.

When we took out Saddam the second time around we were hailed as liberators, the peace went south when Sunni and Shia extremists started killing each other and fighting to jockey for power in Saddam's absence and then we stayed in the role of peace keeper. THe majority of killing in post Saddam Iraq was muslim on muslim. We should have left and let the fanatics fight it out, but then we would have been blamed for abandoning the people in that instance too. You want to point fingers for violence in Iraq? Then point them at the deserving like bloodthirsty bastards like Al Sader, who used violence to try to gain personal power.

The problem of Iraq is not just because war of Shia-Sunni. But also because of their life style.

Saddam maybe knew how to treat them , but I don't know how. Maybe it wasn't right.

The problem is that there was no intense war as long as US was out of there.

And now that 1600 people in Iraq embassy , there is high probability that US is one of the reasons of wars.

This is not ordinary.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I care about lives and guns.
Dont be an assumptive jerk.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

True. Like some one who puts glue on the dynamite and lights it. Damned if he runs and if he stands. US helped Saddam.

The problem of Iraq is not just because war of Shia-Sunni. But also because of their life style.

Saddam maybe knew how to treat them , but I don't know how. Maybe it wasn't right.

The problem is that there was no intense war as long as US was out of there.

And now that 1600 people in Iraq embassy , there is high probability that US is one of the reasons of wars.

This is not ordinary.

The reason why Sunni and Shia did not fight each other under Saddam is because he put them in the chipper-shredder and killed them and tortured them. That is how he kept them and their squabbles in line. Do you want peace in Islam based on the iron boot like Saddam used? If you want to solve problems in the Islamic world, the first thing to do is look at yourselves before you blame outside influences. Sunni and Shia are at each other's throat with any excuse.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Because for their new world order craze, its a non-negotiable point.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Because...the criminals will always always have guns. Wouldnt you defend yourself and family when 3 of them appear in your hallway some night?

It not about caring about guns...if fact 99% of us dont want to EVER have to use them. Understand?

But we have a constutional right to keep and bear arms. Understand that?

The government wants long term...to someday get to the point where NONE of us have any guns. They would have them all.

NOW...can you understand THAT?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
IDK this right wing fanatic gun hysteria is getting really boring tho.

They're brainwashed and believe anything they read off a right wing extremist blog. These people are the easiest controlled political group in the USA, yet they think they're above everyone else. They run off pure paranoia and lose all ablity to think logically.

Sad really.

edit on 18-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

The left wing fanatic, cry baby, try to save little kids from guns while supporting abortion stuff is getting old too.

Both sides do their share of brain washing and the same could be said for liberals. Just more of the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I only read the OP, but I think the point is we are happy to support our military attacking another country, and get pissed off because they defend themselves, and kill American soldiers.

Yet you all want guns to do the same thing as the Afghans. Can't you see the contradiction?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I never thought we should have been over there anyway. There are many theories about why that happened, and I don't buy the official reason.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The problem is people don't take action until they themselves are the targets of oppression. Unfortunately its
usually to late by then. People are realizing that the Second is one of the only rights that can keep an aggressive government in check. Its a very slippery slope and unfortunate that it took this long to disturb the hornets nest.
We had it relatively easy for the last 20 years and acquired a false sense of security. Well we made our beds..I for one don't feel like lying in them anymore. By the way I am from the northern Catskill Mountains of New York. The Majority of the state outside the metro areas are not liberals. There are plenty of Republican, Libertarian, and true democrats here. Don't count us out yet, we wont bow down.

Come you masters of war
You that build the big guns
You that build the death planes
You that build all the bombs
You that hide behind walls
You that hide behind desks
I just want you to know
I can see through your masks.

You that never done nothin'
But build to destroy
You play with my world
Like it's your little toy
You put a gun in my hand
And you hide from my eyes
And you turn and run farther
When the fast bullets fly.

Like Judas of old
You lie and deceive
A world war can be won
You want me to believe
But I see through your eyes
And I see through your brain
Like I see through the water
That runs down my drain.

You fasten all the triggers
For the others to fire
Then you set back and watch
When the death count gets higher
You hide in your mansion'
As young people's blood
Flows out of their bodies
And is buried in the mud.

You've thrown the worst fear
That can ever be hurled
Fear to bring children
Into the world
For threatening my baby
Unborn and unnamed
You ain't worth the blood
That runs in your veins.

How much do I know
To talk out of turn
You might say that I'm young
You might say I'm unlearned
But there's one thing I know
Though I'm younger than you
That even Jesus would never
Forgive what you do.

Let me ask you one question
Is your money that good
Will it buy you forgiveness
Do you think that it could
I think you will find
When your death takes its toll
All the money you made
Will never buy back your soul.

And I hope that you die
And your death'll come soon
I will follow your casket
In the pale afternoon
And I'll watch while you're lowered
Down to your deathbed
And I'll stand over your grave
'Til I'm sure that you're dead.

They'll put a gun in your hand to protect their interests but when your back in the states they demand your defenseless.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrBigDave

Sorry, not a liberal. Try again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join