It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What freemasonry is to me...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Church Membership is free? Who are you kidding? What about tithes? I went to church 5 years ago with my then girlfriend who was Catholic and had been nagging me to go.
A plate came around three times, once for the Father, once for the son and once for the holy ghost.
I went to put in a note and my girlfriends Mother said just put in some change they'll be back two more times.
That is not free. I feel for the people who believe blindly that you need to pay money in order to get into heaven.
My Mother is Catholic and did her holy communion, the whole box and dice.
She told me in those days her Father gave up 10% of his wage to the church as a tithe.
Mate the church aint free and continues to blackmail its worshippers into believing they're going to heaven because they're paying their way in.
Be a good person and do unto others etc. Is all you should ever need to do.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
In Freemasonry, we learn

You are not a Freemason and have never learned anything from freemasonry. Don't pretend to be something you are not. God will smite you if you do. It's in the Bible.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
I was offered a chance to be nominated back in the 90's but I was too busy at the time.
I kinda wish I had of now.
Well, considering Freemasonry doesn't recruit, the only way to join is if you ask to join. Nobody's going to seek you out and invite you... you have to come to us.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Because there are vegetarians, and vegans, who think it 'evil' to eat meat; does that mean I should not choose to eat it myself, and through experience determine if I like it?

Same concept....

Why is it people are so afraid of using analogies to understand the world better?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
Because there are vegetarians, and vegans, who think it 'evil' to eat meat...

If God did not want us to grove on the swine he would not have made it so tasty.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

And Big Corporations wouldn't fill things with additives like MSG, to trick your brain into not knowing what is good and what isn't...

I was illustrating a point, through analogy....Masons of all people, would surely, understand that, would they not?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Actually Israel belonged to Esau, but Jacob was such an immature wanker who wouldn't let it go, and fought with him about it...What's your point?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

And Big Corporations wouldn't fill things with additives like MSG...

That is why I partake of artisinal bacon (and other delicious pork-products).

Tasty and additive-free.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Sadly, I wish most Americans had access to clean food and drink, but that is apparently not in line with what the 'Puppet Master' wants...

I, personally, enjoy fruits and veggies; organic just isn't a feasible option...Well, that, fish and chicken....

Nothing wrong with a good ol' fruit salad

Too much meat and animal products will calcify the Pineal, balance is always nice...

What say you of balance?
edit on 18-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

What say you of balance?

I balance my pork consumption with liberal amounts of adult beverages.

It seems to counteract the saltiness.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

That is not at all what I meant, and you know it.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

That is not at all what I meant, and you know it.

You kidder. It is okay to admit that bacon and beer are the two most important components of the unfinished food pyramid.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You are definitely right. It is most certainly incomplete, but nice allusion to pyramids

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

Freemasonry represents the "Builders" who reject the Chief Cornerstone. This is a simple concept.

It is wrong.

Nowhere in Freemasonry do we say or teach anything about rejecting a 'Chief Cornerstone'. In fact, even the concept 'Chief Cornerstone' does not appear in Freemasonry.

Where did you get this? It is absolutely wrong. And, if your premise is wrong, logically, your whole argument must be wrong.

In Revelation, the harlot that is destroyed is called Mystery Babylon. The true name should be Mystery School Babylon.

Strange that if the Bible intended a certain meaning, that it didn't just say what it meant.

When Babylon was destroyed by God, Osiris was cut into pieces.

One God cut in to pieces by another. Doesn't this conflict with the teaching of the Bible that there is only one God?

The outer court of Masonry is not the same as the inner court. There are many good Masons who embrace giving rather than taking. Taking the name of Christ is taking on the character. The Chief Cornerstone of the temple is giving and the character of Christ. Watching the video shows the markings of those who are ruling the world according to a Mystery Religion. Noah called this the seductions of the fallen ones in the book of Jubilees. After the flood, he warned his sons that the seductions would begin again. The oaths that Masons take are binding the soul to those who are at the top of this system (So mote it be...). Christians bind their souls to the other side of truth. The twins show up everywhere. The Key to all of this is in this Dead Sea Document.

At the end of the day, we are all blind men feeling our way across a wilderness and under a veil of confusion. Which side is deceived? Both? The only resource we have to judge either side or the other is the fruit they bear. Rotten fruit on both sides keeps us under a cloud until all things are revealed. Tracing back the thread of Jacob and Esau shows us that we are all ending the story together. If you ask a true Mason, the spirit of the female holds the truth. If you ask a Christian, the Spirit of the male holds the truth. Count on one thing: There are those who know the actual truth, and even they are deceived. If you ask ISIS, she would tell you it is the Son (Cosmos and first soul).

Don't kid yourself. The ones that started Masonry knew the larger picture that the rest of us are trying to find. You can see the same story in all movies, literature and in everyone you meet. Light is what the Masons are after, yet light only reveals what it hits. The only true religion is the one that reflects the light of faith, virtue and giving. We are all accounted thieves by this light as its primary objective is to let us see ourselves. If you go by what is in the NT, Christ will judge the nations according to their meekness and kindness to the lowest of this world. Still yet, the intent of the heart tells this story beyond anything the mouth or thoughts can determine. What is done in secret can never be hidden from the light. That's true for my sins and for all of our sins. We are all thieves.

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name. 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

In the end, the oaths are not what will save or condemn us. Who among us can deserve salvation? It's not about what we do, but what has been done for us, yet what we do accounts the end. Our Future Robe (Body) and Crown (Mind) come from the washing of our wool.

Jacob weaves your robe and is the fisher of men. Catch this in the video below. Symbolism of the Show Lost

It's a contest of sorts. Only one will inherit the kingdom. God will come to judge both sides at the end of THE day. So mote it be I suppose. Jacob says, "Still trying to prove me wrong?"

edit on 18-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have been going to Church for more years than I can count. I don't tithe. Instead, I give outside of the church when I see a need. There are times I give to special projects. What I do give to my local church is my time and talent. Religion is not about giving money, but from your increase. You don't need to give to the church at all. Give to anyone in need. As for the Catholic church, they follow the same structure as the Masons. Jesuits are merely a divided house from the Masons. Again, there are faithful Catholics, just as there are faithful Masons and Baptists.

Church Membership is free? Who are you kidding? What about tithes? I went to church 5 years ago with my then girlfriend who was Catholic and had been nagging me to go.
A plate came around three times, once for the Father, once for the son and once for the holy ghost.
I went to put in a note and my girlfriends Mother said just put in some change they'll be back two more times.
That is not free. I feel for the people who believe blindly that you need to pay money in order to get into heaven.
My Mother is Catholic and did her holy communion, the whole box and dice.
She told me in those days her Father gave up 10% of his wage to the church as a tithe.
Mate the church aint free and continues to blackmail its worshippers into believing they're going to heaven because they're paying their way in.
Be a good person and do unto others etc. Is all you should ever need to do.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelongjourney
- That the freest people are those who can worship in any way they choose (or no way at all, for atheists).
- That the best way to do good is to do so where possible in secret, not because you are ashamed of your good works but so that you know you do good things because its the right thing to do instead of for outward praise or recognition.
- That the highest of human virtues is tolerance for all.

... I have no problem giving a black ball any applicant who thinks ...

1. What Are the Requirements of Becoming a Mason?

One of the primary requirements is that a man must believe in the existence of A Supreme Being. Furthermore, Freemasonry requires a Mason to believe that there is but one God.

2. I agree, a charitable act should be private.

3. Your own quote shows Masonic tolerance ... black balling applicants, and not so long ago, persons of particular races.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

In Freemasonry, we learn

You are not a Freemason and have never learned anything from freemasonry. Don't pretend to be something you are not. God will smite you if you do. It's in the Bible.

I am more of a student of Freemasonry than any Mason I know locally. As for ATS, I can say the same. Anyone who knows the mysteries (Greater and Lesser) need only know the key to truth to learn the secret. The lost Word has not been revealed to mankind, yet Christians claim to know the truth of the WORD. The Masons are hunting both sides of the Denarius, yet the Mystery is only known partially in a hall of mirrors. The Fallen Beings who first introduced this to mankind are still only partially educated. Thus, the nature of what is lost. It was never known. It's a labor in vain. Humpty Dumpty cannot return to his glory. All of the king's Horses (Tools) and all of the kings men (Alchemists, Mathematicians, Genetic Scientists and so on) cannot put Humpty back to his seat of glory again. He climbed the veil in vain. Our fall can only be made right by ONE. It's impenetrability according to Alice in Wonderland. Who is to be master? That's all.

Riddle of Humpty Dumpty

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

I was offered a chance to be nominated back in the 90's but I was too busy at the time.
I kinda wish I had of now.
Well, considering Freemasonry doesn't recruit, the only way to join is if you ask to join. Nobody's going to seek you out and invite you... you have to come to us.

Completely untrue. It may be the way it is "supposed to be" ... but, they DO ask non-Masons. Every non-Mason, white male I know has been asked, one in particular is asked repeatedly on almost a weekly basis. It's like a phone solicitor that just won't take "NO" for an answer except these males are in different states and the Masons asking are not associated directly with each other.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Actually Israel belonged to Esau, but Jacob was such an immature wanker who wouldn't let it go, and fought with him about it...What's your point?

If you become a Mason, you might realize what you just said. See the video I posted of the show Lost (above a few posts).

edit on 18-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

In Freemasonry, we learn

I am more of a student of Freemasonry than any Mason I know locally. As for ATS, I can say the same.

I am hubris,
hear me roar
with conspiracies too big
to ignore
I am HUBRISSSSSS!

Fitz

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join