learn more

Prince Charles Openly Endorses New Draconian Population Study

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I fear that the Internet based society that we now are hostage too will be our downfall . A simple shutdown of the Internet could destroy our whole commercial infrastructure and thus it could be used very effectively to control us . Everything that we depend on is facilitated by the part of the Internet that the commercial entities use to order product, exchange funds , ship product and control inventories .
As individual users of the Internet we funded it's expansion to the extent that we now see , but I feel we will have to be licensed soon to use the Internet and violations for posting anti establishment information will result in the loss of use privileges . The commercial only and information gathering use would result in less viruses and less conspiracies floating around .So blogging would likely be a thing of the past .
A simple EMP would kill a 100,000,000 people because of an infrastructure failure . Crops would not get harvested , shipped , people could not get paid for services , medicine not delivered all because of our dependence on high tech electronic communications of today .

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by dogstar23
One Bill Gates is equal to 200,000 "1%ers."

Isn't 200,000 a drop in the bucket..so let's say there are 500 Bill's in the world that would mean supporting 10 million with their funds...is that really going to fix world problems when you suggest 50 billion much less 7 billon?

Do you know that there are more humans than rats and mice put together? There is no quality of life for 80% of the population, so why not reduce it over time to something well below 5 billion and continue to advance into areas where people are not living yet. The oceans are drying up with fish as we consume them all. I don't think it is the Bill's of the world eating all that food....

Really....

Every person on earth could be living comfortably right now. The ones with power are hoarding. It is not just 10 million they could "support". If they were to share their wealth, they could "support" more like uh....well every poor person on earth actually. They would not deserve any thanks either.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

David Rockefeller stated in a video that you can access on youtube that we need a 80% reduction in world population .Other Eugenicist wants to reduce the population to 500,000,000 . Bill Gates , Kissinger, Turner , Prince Phillip and many other extremely wealthy people who can make things happen are of course not in the cut . You are breathing their air . Think how it would be to go to Disney World and not wait in line .They are too important to be bothered by us and they run the world .

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Technology is a double edged sword, of course. America's hitherto (in our times) passive electorate will have to wake up and become insistent with their legislators if they want to hang on to freedoms that have characterized American society, for the most part until the administration of George W. Bush, when the roll back to feudalism went into high gear.

edit on 21-1-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
I think it said that Paul Ehrlich was a supporter of Eugenics in the 1970's, which was all about wiping out bad traits in the human population through birth control and genetic screening.
Sounds a bit like Utopianism but only for those with the right bloodlines.
No doubt the world population is out of control and something needs to be done, but not on the say so of those closet Aryans. Maybe they''re planning a fourth reich and Charley's on board.
It seems to me the nations that can least afford it have increased their populations exponentially.
Maybe China has it right, one child per couple. But then I wouldn't have been born as I am the third child.

Hmm, there needs to be some culling in this human race, if we're producing wack jobs like George Bush Jnr, the Kim dynasty (North Korea), Hitler, paedophiles, etc.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Have to admit I am with Charles on this one.

We do have an explosion of population with the people having more children being the ones who can not afford it.

This will probably seem cruel to some but this is what I feel:

1 - A test to see if you are fit to have a child, can afford to have a child and have a stable relationship (i.e. 5 years with partner minimum). Too many have children who are completely incompetent in child rearing or as a result of fleeting relationships. I know I would be unfit to have children, no patience and can not afford to raise one so I do not have one (married 16 yrs and have wife who has same philosophy).

2 - One child to a couple, contraception mandatory after first unless extenuating circumstances (child born with short life expectancy for example). Second child accepted in event of death of first child. Obviously twins and multiple births are something that can not be controlled.

3 - No tax credits, child support etc. If you can not afford the child, do not have one. Or, if we accept that we go with controlled births maybe support the couples who show they can raise a child.

4 - Mandatory contraception from puberty for male and female population until tested for child raising.

Now I appreciate that that is draconian views, but we are going to need to be ruthless if we want to control population and improve our society. As most crime is also attributed to socially poor areas with out of control birth control this hopefully would reduce crime levels too.

This is just my opinion and yes I am slightly cruel in this.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shilver

Your views matters not to the Elite . They really have a stop gap measure for the population explosion . Kill off the commoners and you are one .You have not evidently read up on the Elites plan for a major population reduction . Your name or your loved one might be on there list . We have had that type of control you are talking about here in America already in the early 1900s. Rockefeller and his bunch are long time Eugenicist. Look up Eugenics Quotes .

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Once again, you are showing your total ignorance at not being able to grasp even the most basic and simple of premises, namely that England as a separate and sovereign nation ceased to exist in 1707.. England did none of the things you listed in your post.... Until you can make an effort in tackling your ignorance, I don't think we can continue this discussion.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Well our brave service men didn't make the distinction between your petty differences with Wales, Scotland Ireland or what ever when they gave their lives so you wouldn't have to speak German twice . Sounds like you have a problem getting along with the other mates over there .How can you people try to instruct the rest of the world on anything with such a mess over there . Gardyloo !

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mykingdomforthetruth
it's not that they cant feed and house everybody the problem is their system doesnt require so many people anymore, the world isn't over populated the problem is the system and has always been the system.

The system being to maximise profit potential at the expense of human beings continuing their respective bloodlines.

It's OK though...he has two fine Sons...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Ok, seems you need a history lesson as well as a geography one, hardly surprising though...

WW1: We were never in a position where Germany could have invaded, so your point about "saving us from speaking German" is moot. Not to mention that the US didn't enter the War until 1917 and your troops didn't even get to the front lines until halfway through 1918, by which point the War was won and was only a matter of time before Germany capitulated.

WW2: After the Battle of Britain in 1940, there was never a prospect of Germany invading the UK. This was prior to the US entering the war some 14 months after the BoB was won. Not to mention that on D-Day, over 50% of the soldiers were British, 90% of all Naval assets were British (down to the landing craft used on the US beaches) and over 50% of all the aircraft used were British. I suggest you stop relying on Hollywood for your history lessons.....

As for your quip about "us not getting along" because I am trying to make you see the difference between England the the rest of the UK, quite the contrary. It is offensive to our Welsh, Scots and Irish cousins to refer to the UK as "England" and I am merely trying to make you see your ignorance so you can correct

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Okay? The world is overpopulated as it is, we don't -need- to procreate, that's been proven. We're like untended rabbits, in a sense.

So what if abortions were 'backed-up' by Prince Charles? Perhaps I don't see the bigger picture in this. As for 'thinning of the herd', that's a bit drastic. That's going right back to good Ole' Adolf and his camps.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by stumason

Well our brave service men didn't make the distinction between your petty differences with Wales, Scotland Ireland or what ever when they gave their lives so you wouldn't have to speak German twice . Sounds like you have a problem getting along with the other mates over there .How can you people try to instruct the rest of the world on anything with such a mess over there . Gardyloo !

I believe that the British Isles are devolving into squabbling ' separatists' I agree that they are all of the British Isles as far as I am concerned and their petty regional agendas are ridiculous.

However I would like to point out to you that the reason that our country ' is such a mess over there' is because we have been taken down and destroyed systematically. With no little help from the American elite and the EU.

They have been trying to destroy us for centuries - they ahve finally very nearly succeeded.

They have used various methods to do this - Orwell and Aldous Huxley explained it well.

" Political language. . . is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind. " George Orwell,

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

The article also makes this claim:

New Population Study: “(…) provide all sexually active human beings with modern contraception and backup abortion. The degree to which those steps would reduce fertility rates is controversial, but they are a likely win-win for societies.”

The problem with this is, while responsible, intelligent people might use contraception to reduce the population, the irresponsible, uneducated people wouldn't. These vampires that suckle on the neck of society would keep dropping welfare babies on our doorsteps. There would be less and less responsible people being born to help support the increasing numbers of irresponsible people being born. Not a good thing.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Those that advocate lessening the population of the earth because of some supposed resource crisis should lead by example and go compost themselves.

The reality is that they want OTHER people to die so that they can have more. The Royals have tonnes of money and land and wealth, but they want more. They want YOU to die and them to live on.

Well I’m sorry, but I find that very draconian, in fact, I find that evil. Supporting the mass murder of children in the womb is evil. Thinking that one group of people is worthless, less than human, and expendable, is evil.

I think that there is plenty of land, and resouces left for eveyone to have a good life. The problem is that some people want to controll eveything, rule everything, own everything and every one.

America was based on the propostion that every man is equal before God, and every man can enjoy what God has provided without subjugating every other man. While I'm not an American, I believe in that idea. It was one of the great ideas that made America great.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy
Charles is speaking for most Britons when he says this.

Only wet behind the ear yanks think that getting a handle on the worlds population is some super evil nwo conspiracy.

It's good that there are influential people in Britain willing to take such pressing issues of humanity seriously, unlike the politicians in America who run away from it like children and scream of their "liberties" and "freedoms" to slowly destroy the earth

Some of us wet behind the ears yanks feel it is cruel to prolong starvation over generations and keep the birth rate up purposely among starving populations as you promote. If these goodwill, feel good, lets feed the millions of starving groups would let nature work, we would not be prolonging hunger and misery and death. Our bodies will prevent pregnancy in times of famine... but you must meddle and then pretend to be doing it for the good of man. Feed the women full of rice and peanut butter to get JUST ENOUGH body fat to prompt ovulation... then ty to make us believe that you have no idea how pregnancy occurs.. and do nothing to prevent it when you set up the perfect environment for it to occur. Youve done so well with controlling starving populations with birth control so far... while feeding them to produce more offspring, who in turn starve and live in misery. While making money on the blood and tears of generations of human beings. You claim that people in Britain take these pressing matters seriously. On that I would certainly agree. Thankfully I know this is not the case and you do not speak for all Brits.

But what do wet behind the ears yanks know. Maybe some of us know he truth of whats been happening for decades and covered up with "taking care of our fellow man" and "goodwill mission" rhetoric . Maybe you will grow up, look into your own culpability in this and see that it is not a US VS UK issue. It is GROSS ignorance and complete gullibility on the part of vapid and cruel people like you who prolong it while pushing the blame on someone else.

How insane is it.. or just plain ignorant of fact whatsoever.. to demand population control on one segment of people who DO produce and are capable of caring for their own when in the same breath promoting population growth in a segement that has NO resources and that you must artificially keep fertile?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
u lot are making this evil. you have what you can afford. 2 children per parent is ample enough. china or japan has done it successfully. so can we. yes i think forced contraception is good. but this would cause people to have kids later in life. its narccistic to have more than 2 and unneccesary. i dont think there should be tests ect , or control of whom has a child. this is going into prejudicial territory. and could lead to abuse of power by govenment and bullies.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Rockefeller and the Bilderberg group is solely responsible for our plight . The Rothschild plan to own the world is in full swing . The Banksters are in his camp and America is being literally robbed by them and used to bankrupt the world . The really big money Elite are destroying the world economy . We soon will have a world wide economic collapse that would have the capacity to cause a world wide population reduction and usher in the Mark of the Beast System we have all read about . As far as population problems 2 countries make up the most of the population . China and India have about 5 billion plus people .Why does prince Charles worry about population when it's their problem . In Dar-fur and Somalia the UN could care less what happens there . In fact they have made no attempt to stop the killing in Africa . The lack of attention to African genocide by the UN seems to imply they condone it .

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This isn't about population reduction, it's about preventing further population explosion and allowing women to control their bodies instead of being slaves and reproduction machines. And let's face it, the main purpose is to limit the number of children of the poor. Because middle-class families already use contraception.

In the long run it may actually help reduce crime rates in bad areas if less teens have kids which end up on the streets.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
More people are going to die with this kind of policy unless it focuses on general education.

With ever increasing numbers of people in concentrated areas it's only a matter of time before we're hit by a something like the influenza outbreak in the early 20th century. This is nature and this is how it works. We shouldn't be trying to reduce population. We should be trying to educate because education level is tied to reduced population rate and a number of other things.

The idea that machines and computers and technology are making people unemployed is a red herring. People who make this argument are making excuses and relying on technology that doesn't yet exist. Fact of the matter is, with proper education people are succeeding. They build new industries with new technologies. And even poor people are always acquiring new skills. And people are willing to work for pennies per day if necessary. There're still many low-skill jobs that require human-level intelligence that robots and computers cannot replicate.

Countries that focus on education and forging new paths to the future will prosper.
edit on 22-1-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join