It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles Openly Endorses New Draconian Population Study

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by NarrowGate

Aside from anything else I could say at this point... Its ARK of the Covenant, not arch. The things your are talking about, the mass sterilisations, and the REDUCTION in population over a fixed period of time would require violation of several UN laws, and on a national level, a few hundred laws more than likely, so I do not believe you have anything to fear... apart that is, from getting your Ark Mixed up with your arch.

I think that you are wrong on that statement. We all should be very concerned about de-population. The laws were thought up by the elites for us parasites not them. They have broken lots of laws and never been found guilty. Can't you see that we are worthless, dumbed down wallets to them. All they want is our money and slave labour at minimum wages. They now have enough money aka gold and silver and what other metals that they will crash the economy to cause world panic. The elites have all the seeds ( non GMO) and water and precious gems etc. They see that wars are killing people at an alarming rate and they sit there watching on the tv or cameras their agenda is working.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Too many people jump on ideas like this and start bashing those who are actually attempting to come up with a solution. Short of genocide, everything should be on the table at this point, in my opinion. Why? Because the world can only support so many people, and we are already in bad shape, with the population numbers rising all across the globe. For instance, people in poverty stricken areas in places like Africa, where so many children die of starvation or malnutrition, the adults there do not need to be having any more children. They are not a stable family planning on having a child and taking care of it, because they cannot take care of it.

Obviously this is a big problem right now, and it only seems to be getting worse. Since they obviously cannot take the initiative and stop reproducing at such a high rate, something must be done for them. I would rather see a baby aborted than see it be born and then starve to death. It is cold, and it is a tough call, but it is something that those of you who want to preach your misguided moral code must face at some point. Reality steps in sometimes, and not everything is black and white.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Well, as we're speaking they're trying to figure out how we can live forever.
I think we can start combating the population issue by not funding this research.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I think I get what you're saying now.
You're right, technology is advancing rapidly, and the things you mention are feasible. However, resources are constantly declining, and the resources required for what you are talking about would be huge.

But compare it to something like free birth control. The difference in cost would be astounding. Yet you have so many people who are so adamantly opposed to birth control, let alone free birth control.

I think we can both agree, it's an issue that needs to be discussed more. And we'd prefer to do something about it today, then wait 30 years and be forced into terrible draconian situations.

edit on 18-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I personally have no issues what so ever with free birth control save one. "Free" simply means the recipient is not paying for it but you are right it would be cheaper at this point in the game. I have kept my examples, thus far, to the United States so lets put this into a global responsibility. What is the main component of green houses? Glass. What are the main components of glass? Sand and oil. The Middle East has both. Shift their responsibility to making green houses and other structures like under sea community domes. They then have Jobs and a global purpose. What is the next main component of a green house? Pipe lines and tubing for water. The United States is considered one of the most wasteful when it comes to recycling. Open plants to create pipelines and tubing made of 7X recycled plastic. This will create jobs beyond the scope of possibility today and it could include cleaning up the massive amount of plastics floating in our oceans. Harvesting ice from the melting caps and bergs that have separated, converting them to water and supplying the green houses as well as major waterless areas especially in Africa. This could establish grazing lands for the worlds cattle and other edible meats giving these locations a global purpose. These are but 3 examples of how, we the people could over come the economic and food situations on a global basis.

As for your argument on the mindset of some Religions, I do understand and know which you are referring to and they are based on illogical and long gone ideals. Only a change in the mindset of the people due to the understanding of having a planet/resources left for all the children will push us forward past the old ways. If the focus is placed on the pain and suffering of the children that were born due to a lack of birth control and off "populate your Religion" mindset it might lead to a desired level rather than a required level. It is all dependent on the mindset of the people and the desire to live for the future rather than the now which is a whole other subject, but very much a part of the problems today.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Where would you like me to start? How about Anglo Saxon's invading and killing the Britons - I guess they werent quite English yet, but on their way.
The Crusades into the holy land where many a Muslim was butchered in the name of RC Church and English and French backing.
Many many wars, leading up to the Revolutionary war.
Lets move on a few years although I am sure to have missed a few, 1 million Irish dead during the potato Famine and various slaughters of the Irish since
Wiped out nearly all the Tasmanian Aboriginals and many slaughters of Aboriginals on the mainland.
I haven't even got to 1900 yet,
I also read about Kenya in the 1950's, very bad indeed.
Wherever the Brits went they massacred people or subjugated them, No wonder the Chinese refused entry however you severely messed up India.
Look, I have also got English descent. One branch came to Oz in 1854, another came across in 1890's.
Who knows what skeletons are in my genetic record, but yeah the evidence speaks for itself.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Providing everyone on Earth with free birth control and abortion is a noble goal. Its not even about resources, people would take much better care of their kids if they have fewer of them and at the time they are wanted. There is nothing draconian here..

Really????? Because fewer kids DOESN'T seem to be the answer. You can prove that easily in the USA. Responsible parents on the other hand......

Abortion and other methods of birth control are easily obtainable for little to no money. Doesn't seem to help the welfare of the existing children.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

name some of those worst atrocities - I am curious, You are basically accusing Britons and the English of performing atrocities - where when - evidence please.
reply to post by HelenConway

NO# 1
"The genocidal practices perpetrated against Australian Aborigines were the outcome of policies adopted and implemented by all Australian governments from British settlement in 1788 until the present. A people who had virtually no contact with the outside world, were suddenly confronted with a hostile and alien force. Aborigines were forced out of their traditional homes, hunted like wild animals, poisoned or shot, and confined to the harshest and most desolate climes. The effect of British settlement upon these people led to near extinction within 120 years."
ETC...

NO# 2
"Thousands of documents detailing some of the most shameful acts and crimes committed during the final years of the British empire were systematically destroyed to prevent them falling into the hands of post-independence governments, an official review has concluded."
ETC...

NO# 2/a
"the brutal torture of Kenyans who participated in the Mau Mau uprising, a vicious purge of "enemies" in colonial Malaya, and the forced relocation of indigenous people from the island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean, followed by a coverup that included lies to the UN."
ETC...

More?

edit on 18-1-2013 by w3thepatient because: my perogative

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

With todays technology we do not need "land" that is fertile and therefore your argument in spreading out is not valid.

Sorry but your statement is not really true because if you are making the soil fertile with artificial means you are just moving the fertilizer from one place to another. Fertilizer (organic/inorganic) don't appear by magic. Inorganic fertilizer are limited. Organic for other hand take much longer time for the nutrients from the organics to be available to the plants you are farming.

No... it is not that simple.

Sorry for my english... Just research about "fertilizer" and you see the problem.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imsodone
So where are all the pro brit folks to come in and wave the queen's flag when this inbred spazz goes on his rants? For queen and country until Diana or some inbred nut starts thinking he's a vampire or wants to come back as a virus.

They just see him as a figure of comedy. As far as I can tell nobody there takes anything he does or says seriously.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I gotta disagree with you there.
You're focusing too much on the word "free" and ignoring the cost aspect for your idea. I was trying to point out that providing birth control would be the cheapest option. I wasn't saying it would be free to provide, but free for the people doing the dirty deed. I'll have to double check to make sure I didn't imply otherwise, but I'm fairly certain that was what I was implying.
Your solution would cost so much more than providing birth control to everyone.

Don't get me wrong, I do like your ideas.

I really wasn't referring to any one religion in particular either. Pretty much every religion is against birth control, but has no problem with death control.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

Actually it is that simple. You just have to take it from the right places. It takes a little technological know how to harvest it but it is readily accessible. For example dredging the bottoms of lakes, rivers and coastlines will give you more than you will ever need. Nutrient soil is not limited to fertilizer. It is not limited to Animal droppings or forest floors. It can even be stretched by mixing it with "Dead" top soil. The great seaweed forest has stalks a mile wide at the base. This seaweed can be harvested, ground, and add as well. So you see when we begin to look outside the box the possibilities become almost limitless.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I apologize, It was me again in my wording. I fully agree with you that birth control would be cheaper hands down. However the issue is not limited to population growth. The issue includes, indirectly, feeding the population and economic growth. I was simply showing ways to address those issues as well by restructuring our lands and purposes in order to accommodate the growing population that does arise. It was brought up earlier by a member that the media is pushing the sex thing and I agree. I don't think this is a contradiction to what is being said as it seems others are saying. I see it as a larger population means more financial income. We have just come to a point where this is not feasible and could in turn cause failure of the system. Yes, BC methods are a good start but not the end all of the problem.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

Actually it is that simple. You just have to take it from the right places. It takes a little technological know how to harvest it but it is readily accessible. For example dredging the bottoms of lakes, rivers and coastlines will give you more than you will ever need. Nutrient soil is not limited to fertilizer. It is not limited to Animal droppings of forest floors. It can even be stretched by mixing it with "Dead" top soil. The great seaweed forest has stlks a mile wide at the base. This seaweed can be harvested, ground, and add as well. So you see when we begin to look outside the box the possibilities become almost limitless.

But still is not magic. You need invest resources to make that possible, it is not free.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
children are our wealth and no one really knows what the earth can support. If we were willing to change we could have many more kids and fit more people in. This though goes against basic human nature.
I'd rather see a solution for over population which doesn't place the burden on the most burdened amongst us.
How much habitable space and resources does prince charles take to lead his life? I'd wager earth could support many more humans if a small percent of those more privileged humans would learn to share.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Life is not free and never will be but if we do not invest in ours and our childrens future there will be no future for our childrens children or they will actively engage in population thinning and that is the point to divert from happening.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I am not for abortion,but the fact remains overpopulation is a threat to planetary resource and existence,there should be global laws established for people's breeding out of control it's costly an irresponsible of us as a species to overpopulate and destroy resource for future generations it's selfish.I am not saying round people up or hurt anyone.But steps must be instituted for future generations.So that our youth can have a chance just as we did.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Onewhoknowsjesus

England should try to mind it's own business as well as the rest of the Globalist controlled nations who think they own us or know how it should be done . If they don't like the way we do it over here go home . Piers Morgan too !

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I just have one thing to say because I was talking to my mom about this the other day.

We have screwed up human evolution.

Survival of the fittest and best has been turned upside down.

We bail out the weakest and abort lord knows who.

The whole world seems to cater to the lowest common denominator, letting the worst of the gene pool survive.

I do not agree with eugenics, but I am no fan of welfare either.

Wish I had a solution, I would be rich.

How do we stop "Idiocracy" from becoming reality?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by NarrowGate

After a bit of research I have come to a conclusion about the guide stones. No, they arent pretty interesting. What they are, is a pile of old waffle, that has even less importance than the drooling halfwitted ramblings of the founder of the Mormon Church back in the day. 

People actually pay attention to this crap? Honestly?

May I suggest that you try reading the religious dogma espoused in the new age and occult religions? I don't think that you are truly aware of the fact of just how many hundreds of millions have been indoctrinated to view humans as nothing more than parasites on "the back of their mother earth". I don't think that you are aware that in order to garner support for the murder of 'undesirables' that the most effective way is to dehumanise them. Humans think nothing of calling in the exterminator to rid their house of termites before they have an opportunity to destroy one's house. Likewise, the hundreds of millions who have been indoctrinated to view their fellow humans as mere parasites will not hesitate to call in the exterminator  to rid their house (mother earth) of the parasites if supposed evidence purports to show that their "mother" is in danger.

"Skin for skin!" Satan replied.  "A man will give all that he has to save his life." That includes his conscience and rational thinking...if made to fear for his very own life, many humans will willingly go along with such plans. Now add to that fact that all serpent religions view man as part of divinity...that killing therefore is actually not murder because these souls will just go back into the collective to be reborn.

Believing 1) that humans are mere parasites and 2) that killing is not murder is behind those Georgia Guidestones. It is a deadly result of reprobate minds - minds given up by God Himself. Scripture tells us what these people are and why they think the way that they do:

The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles. 

Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them." Romans 1:18-32

It's why the word "nature" is stamped all over those Guide stones. They worship it. Nature is an embodiment of their "god" - they worship creation instead of the Creator. And whilst atheists have been made to fear Christians killing in the name of their God, they cannot see that a whole army of God haters has amassed that not only worship the created things but who are prepared to murder in the name of their "god".

Nature worship has been instilled in our kids through natural selection, evolution and environmental "science". They all derive from occultic beliefs yet we, devoid of the God of the Living, cannot see it for what it is. And so, like you, dismiss what those Guidestones are declaring - humanities version of the ten commandments. Unlike those of Our Creator - these will lead to death.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join