It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles Openly Endorses New Draconian Population Study

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This is confusing to me.

On one hand, the media, our language itself, everything is buried in sexual innuendo.
The media is knowingly supplanted with intense and often hidden, subliminal suggestions towards sex (brainwashed even).

Then they want to discuss population control?

That's pretty counter-productive don't you think?

Shouldn't they be taking all of the sexual innuendo out of the media since they own and influence it so heavily (and obviously would be aware of all of the iconography/imagery/etc) ?

Seems like we are being hoodwinked here. Just my observation.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Charles is speaking for most Britons when he says this.

Only wet behind the ear yanks think that getting a handle on the worlds population is some super evil nwo conspiracy.

It's good that there are influential people in Britain willing to take such pressing issues of humanity seriously, unlike the politicians in America who run away from it like children and scream of their "liberties" and "freedoms" to slowly destroy the earth

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Like maybe the main goal here isn't to actually create population reduction, but instead to instill fear and uncertainty within the population to make them easier to control?

Maybe even bottleneck us or force us into taking specific actions as result of this "depopulation threat"?

I just am getting so tired of waiting for the big event that I'm starting to have enough time to consider what if it's all a carefully crafted psychological manipulation designed to control our perception / reaction?

Yeah I'm liking this hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

Only wet behind the ear yanks think that getting a handle on the worlds population is some super evil nwo conspiracy.

It's good that there are influential people in Britain willing to take such pressing issues of humanity seriously, unlike the politicians in America who run away from it like children and scream of their "liberties" and "freedoms" to slowly destroy the earth

Well I'm British and he is not speaking for me or my family, so he may be speaking for you, so in my book that's a 50/50 split

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Everything almost can be construed as sexual imagery.

Like the "On" button on your remote? It's a circle with a line going through it...
That's direct obvious sexual imagery.

Even the words we say about this button are shrouded within the innuendo.

"We turn it on by pressing it in", etc.

Why are they brainwashing us to be sex maniacs? (To make us easier to control and keep us busy probably).
If they really wanted depop they wouldn't be putting these little hidden meanings everywhere now would they?

Georgia Guidestones? Propaganda it appears. Fear-mongering to get us nice and scared? Scared people who are obsessed with sex are a lot easier to control after all.

We slaves are valuable to them and they like owning us.

Maybe I am wrong about this angle, but since I am not depopulated yet I have plenty of time to look at this from all sides.

edit on 18-1-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

That only makes sense if you think all powerful influences are in agreement with their beliefs and agendas.

What seems more likely is the media has an objective to profit by putting boobs everywhere, and the government has an objective to govern by putting a boot everywhere.

There's no conflict, just differing agendas of separate, yet somewhat cooperative sectors.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas

Well I'm British and he is not speaking for me or my family, so he may be speaking for you, so in my book that's a 50/50 split

Most British people are concerned about an increasing population, globally, and even domestically, being that Britain is one of the most overpopulated places in the world. The polls back this up. Overpopulation always ranks as a main concern when concerning the environment in most polls (www.ipsos-mori.com... --- is one)

If you asked people if they'd rather live in a world with 20 billion or 5 billion, what do you think they'd say? overwhelmingly people choose 5, with good reason.

You and your family are in the minority if you don't see overpopulation as a problem, and one that needs addressing. There is no 50/50 split, you're in a tiny minority of people who don't care about the planet, thankfully.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Well in that case, I'll take the "I just invested in birth control corporations and want to make sure my product gets mass market exposure while the govt/institutes/etc foot the bill" angle into consideration now.

I also like considering combination theories.

Like what if multiple agendas are going on at once some in line, others conflicted, etc.

Thanks for the comment. Got me thinking about other stuff now.

What else could be going on here? hmmm

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

We can't keep having so many kids.... we all know there are certain religions which state that they must not use protection and must not have abortions!!

There are many babies being born into Poverty and their average lifespan is about 5 years! This is just stupid.

They must know or realise at some point that its just not worth having anymore kids... i've seen documentaries where say they show a place in Somalia, a city of tents with like 5 or 6 kids per tent... this is just ridiculous!!

Even where I live, In London.... its crowded!!!

People need to stop and think.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

There is no 50/50 split, you're in a tiny minority of people who don't care about the planet, thankfully.

I don't trust you at all.

Like how you are basically taking someone's opinion that disagrees with you, and are painting as this "You don't care about the world like the rest of us do" scenario.

I'd have to say that's a clever tactic, but certainly not anything that convinces me.
No studies asked my opinion (nor anyone I ever met got asked either) so they cannot be that accurate.

You are only speaking for yourself, and no amount of claims or insults would convince me otherwise.

And I am lucky because the vast majority of people agree with my post, I am sorry that you don't like Earth enough to agree with me too.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibiubu
check out the "Antichrist and a Cup of Tea" on youtube. All that needs to be said really.

I saw that vid ages ago, it has a lot of good information but the guy giving the presentation is killing you with his voice and the sheer amount of monotone (lack of) inflection. One thing he did bring up about the red dragon in the charles coat of arms/crest was that initially, the dragon was chained and then broke away and then even broke away further. I wonder if that is an indication that one of charles' spawn is the red dragon? Maybe charles is just setting things up for his brat in the not so far future.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You're right about the sexual images splashed everywhere we look.
Aside from keeping us adequately distracted, I've also thought that this helps spread venereal diseases, too, which brings big pharma more money as well as contributing to population control and lower self esteem.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

That's not what you said though.
You're trying to play it off as you said the solution to the problem is debatable, which it is.

You say there's a lot of land unused in the US. Well it's not entirely true. Most of the unused land isn't capable of growing food. So just because there are areas where humans could put buildings, doesn't mean there's enough land to support the food for said people.

But you are right on one part, there's no easy solution to the problem of overpopulation. But I think more people need to recognize it as a real problem, and start doing something about it, before we force ourselves to let people in 30 years time to cull the population in inhumane ways.

We're in the time period where he predicted problems arising....I've read a lot of his stuff....don't doubt his predictions.
I mean just look around. You can already start to see the problems that overpopulation is causing.

I would argue that the overpopulation problem is much worse than people think.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

There is no 50/50 split, you're in a tiny minority of people who don't care about the planet, thankfully.

I don't trust you at all.

Like how you are basically taking someone's opinion that disagrees with you, and are painting as this "You don't care about the world like the rest of us do" scenario.

I'd have to say that's a clever tactic, but certainly not anything that convinces me.
No studies asked my opinion (nor anyone I ever met got asked either) so they cannot be that accurate.

You are only speaking for yourself, and no amount of claims or insults would convince me otherwise.

And I am lucky because the vast majority of people agree with my post, I am sorry that you don't like Earth enough to agree with me too.

Nobody needs to ask you your opinion, or mine mine. I'm not going to sit here and explain how polls work and why they're accurate. If you want to pretend that your opinion isn't a scarce one to make yourself feel better then you go ahead and do that.

The proof shows beyond doubt that British people are concerned about overpopulation. That's just a simple fact, you can take it or leave it.

On a side note though I have to seriously wonder about what type of lives some of you ATS Brits live if you actually don't know this. I mean, do you not leave the house and converse with people?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Some people are so sexually brainwashed that when you said

People need to stop and think.

they hear "Drop pants and drink."
No. I'm not kidding.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I addressed this in this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

You live in London and it is crowded? I know it is I lived there for a time years ago. I can only emangine what it is now but it only reiterates what I said in the post linked above.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Really, like we're not over populated? Like weaker genes, ones that are terminal if there were predators, aren't continuing?

How many people you know that are myopic? That's terminal if there were predators and it is something that we can clearly see, pun intended!

When there are 7,000,000,000 of anything, not one of that anything is special. Don't be naive.

If you were one in a million, there are 7,000 of you on the planet right now. That is enough to fill the NFL's entire roster, practice team included.

No one is saying we should round up folks and kill them, let's just stop making mediocrity as we have more than enough of it. You. Me. Anyone who is reading this. If we were truly more that what I just said, we'd not be on ATS as we'd be celebrated. C'mon, open your eyes and see for once.

Derek

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

They don't need to kill us.
We're killing ourselves just fine with all the tools they've provided like booze, tobacco, Rx and street drugs, fast food, and several other things.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

I am honestly not sure what to think of this article and am posting it more for You the readers. I hope that through this thread I might get a better Idea of what the true intentions are in this endorsement and the study from which it originates.

I see it is based on over population and resource limitations which is still up for debate in a lot of cases. I see it is a way of limiting population growth, but I am not sure it goes far enough to be considered Drakonian style and I think this was added to sensationalize the title, but I will leave this debate up to you ATS in the hopes that I may learn something from it all.

explosivereports.com (visit the link for the full news article)

Anyone ever noticed roughly every twenty years Europe went to war, no war in Europe for the last sixty years, so there are three generations that have over-bread (as in breading) so yes, there is a bit of over population.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by Agarta

That's not what you said though.
You're trying to play it off as you said the solution to the problem is debatable, which it is.

You say there's a lot of land unused in the US. Well it's not entirely true. Most of the unused land isn't capable of growing food. So just because there are areas where humans could put buildings, doesn't mean there's enough land to support the food for said people.

But you are right on one part, there's no easy solution to the problem of overpopulation. But I think more people need to recognize it as a real problem, and start doing something about it, before we force ourselves to let people in 30 years time to cull the population in inhumane ways.

We're in the time period where he predicted problems arising....I've read a lot of his stuff....don't doubt his predictions.
I mean just look around. You can already start to see the problems that overpopulation is causing.

I would argue that the overpopulation problem is much worse than people think.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

I can understand your points but I think either I did not articulate my answer well enough or it was misunderstood by you. I would venture to say it is the first option. With todays technology we do not need "land" that is fertile and therefore your argument in spreading out is not valid. With a habitat controlled green house we can grow corn on the moon if we wanted to put the energy into it. Yes this is not financially feasible and I understand but the point is we can grow food in the middle of the deserts of Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, etc. With the technology we have today much less with the technology we could have tomorrow. You are right in that we must address the issue today rather than 20 years from now but just because our cities are over crowded it does not mean the planet is. My point is that if we limit the amount of people in one nest(city) and spread out forming more smaller nests and alter the mindset of reproduction from past beliefs it can be seen that Earth is not over populated but simply miss managed. In fact we have 3/4 of the planet covered in oceans. Food can be grown and civilizations created in them with a simple change of thought and technological avanues of advancement.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Agarta because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join