It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles Openly Endorses New Draconian Population Study

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Reducing the world population has to be one of the most pressing tasks for world leaders in the 21st century.

Food production can't cope with the ever burgeoning world pop.

Otherwise, famines in the third world will become more commonplace, widespread, and devastating.

To say nothing about the unwanted contribution to anthropogenic global warming...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11235813213455
If he's so convinced (of this disproven Malthusian theory) then why doesn't he prove his commitment to the cause by lowering the earth's population by 1.

because it's only the wealthy that should be allowed to reproduce....not all those poor brown and poor asian people

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
People might want to brush up just a tad. The leaders of the world have come out and stated publicly that they desire to reduce the population by as much as 80%. They have even put it in writing in stone.

#1.Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Now just what part of under 500,000,000 don't people understand? Prince Charley is on board 100% along with the rest of the elite. They are just making a report full of data that will support the agenda.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
They have even put it in writing in stone.

Now just what part of under 500,000,000 don't people understand? Prince Charley is on board 100% along with the rest of the elite. They are just making a report full of data that will support the agenda.

Actually, no one knows who commissioned the Georgia guide stones.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mykingdomforthetruth
it's not that they cant feed and house everybody the problem is their system doesnt require so many people anymore, the world isn't over populated the problem is the system and has always been the system.

This is it entirely. And also, for greater populations, more clean and high tech is released, just like Sleeper says. Well they don't want to release their high tech and free the world. And thats what it takes now. It literally puts them in danger of being lynched, because they've committed so many horrendous crimes. They need to come forward in amnesty and work out releasing the true science and become a part of "the people" not overlords.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Providing everyone on Earth with free birth control and abortion is a noble goal. Its not even about resources, people would take much better care of their kids if they have fewer of them and at the time they are wanted. There is nothing draconian here..

At what point does it become acceptable for a few people in a building somewhere to decide the fate of people and their children? I have 2 children, who i can fund, love and help mature into good up-standing adults. If i earn more in the future i would consider a third and follow suit with that child as its brothers or sisters. I dont over indulge my children and never will or they wont appreciate what they have.

It is not the decision of someone else whther or not i can have children, nor is it the choice of someone else whether or not i bring them up in a "normal" way.

What i suggest here is that those who support this, they vulunteer to forgoe their god given right to children and that should make a decent impact for the next few years...

Start with the Royals and then work through the supporting ATS members and so on...

This is my life, not anyone elses and the decisions in it are my own
edit on 18/1/13 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I've often wondered if all the "wars" we are currently fighting aren't some means of population control. Generally speaking, who joins the military as a rank and file soldier? Perhaps the very ones the elite would like to see gone from the gene pool?

I'm not saying this is what's happening, there are flaws with that argument. But perhaps there's some truth there, too...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
perhaps the royal POS would like to volunteer for euthenasia soon too?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ireminisce
reply to post by Atzil321

I read it too and I'd just like to know what exactly is included a humane reduction of the human population? Will it stop at birth control and abortion? Or are those just the only aspects that anyone wants to publicly take personal responsibility for?

How does alien invasion of ships beaming down spotlights and people walking into the beam never to be seen again
sound

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
I have just read through the report and found it to be a grim but convincing and accurate assessment of our future as a species, unless there is a radical change in the way we live, and manage the natural world.

Here is a pdf of the report (WARNING) contains very real portents of doom, as opposed to the imaginary kind mahb.stanford.edu...

The thing is the west isn't overpopulated for the most part. It's across MOST of the third world where the wild boom of population is!

It's in the west where people are trying to dream up ways to avert it from getting any worse!

Don't forget it's the west's foolish upper-ranks who decided to spread so much hand-outs, rather than hand-ups that populations went into overdrive in the third world!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Well, I suppose I'll agree with Prince Charles......the moment after he voluntarily has himself and his own family line sterilized.

Put his money where his mouth is and LIVE what he'd have for everyone else? I'll at least believe then he's sincere and not just off on another warped little power trip of Them vs. Us and Us losing everything, every time.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

That's exactly how the elites want it. Do you think they'd just come out and openly admit it?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

So do I.

So what? You want 50 billion people on the planet? All wanting the same standard of living and income as you have?

Think about it

Edit: or are you working for the Reptilians? Why else would anyone want more and more and more desperate humans living in abject poverty, to harvest?

edit on 18-1-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Didnt his dad phil the plastic nazi, say that he wanted to come back after death as a virus that would wipe us all out? Who knows for sure what this is all about, but after him being best mates with jimmy saVILE for 50 years anything and every thing is up for offer on this.

edit on 18-1-2013 by illuminnaughty because:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Wow.

So I am now going to see how many people on ATS agree with Charles.

I am giving a preemptive "Seriously wtf?" before I even read the replies.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
reply to post by Agarta

So do I.

So what? You want 50 billion people on the planet? All wanting the same standard of living and income as you have?

Think about it

Edit: or are you working for the Reptilians? Why else would anyone want more and more and more desperate humans living in abject poverty, to harvest?

edit on 18-1-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

No one has to live in poverty. Rich people should just stop whining about how hard they worked and share. Similar to how they tell us to stop whining and being lazy and work harder.

The difference is - no matter how hard we work we will never be rich! Even if we accumulate some money, we generally start sharing it right away which prevents people like us from becoming rich.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

As far as the Georgia Guidestones are concerned they will probably never actually see use. If I remember right, they were created during the cold war when the world was facing nuclear devastation of the population..

Or maybe that is not why they made them!? After all....why is our government actually protecting them anyways?

Anyways I doubt this ties in. The reason being - the guide stones say to keep the population there not to kill of the population until it gets there. I disagree. I don't believe we should look to stones for our guide though.... unless they come in a box stamped Ark of the Covenant.
edit on 18-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Aside from anything else I could say at this point... Its ARK of the Covenant, not arch. The things your are talking about, the mass sterilisations, and the REDUCTION in population over a fixed period of time would require violation of several UN laws, and on a national level, a few hundred laws more than likely, so I do not believe you have anything to fear... apart that is, from getting your Ark Mixed up with your arch.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by RMFX1

That's exactly how the elites want it. Do you think they'd just come out and openly admit it?

Hmmm, that doesn't sound like an easy cop out at all.

"No one knows who payed for it to be put there! It must be the elites!"

*sigh*

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Ah thanks for pointing out the misspell. I now challenge you to say absolutely anything else, like you claim you can. Reason being is the rest of your post was basically agreeing with what I just said...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join