It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Political Conspiracy Theories Of The Past 100 Years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Ok AboveTopSecret, I've worked on this story and I need your help. According to a new study out of Fairleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey, 63% of Americans said they believe in at least one political conspiracy theory. That's nearly two-thirds! Two thirds of people are believing that our government has secrets to hide. So what do people think they are hiding?

Here's my list:

961wodz.com...

Now I included the moon landing, Kennedy assassination, and some other big events. What did I miss? What should I add to my list?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
waco texas hit a lot of people really hard.

also

Even in 2012, images were released showing the Apollo flags still standing on the Moon. Still people will argue that the landings never happened.

where are these magical pictures you speak of?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DaveWheelerWODZ

When you say "top" of...you mean 6 ??

Anyway...list is rather poor and nothing new to the table. I guess you'll still get some hits on your page...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Damn it man....

It was those black dots they showed...oh yeah...and lunar rover tracks. How can you not remember that. Even though, our today's telescopes can not see clearly on the surface of the moon (apparently for some the moon is to close, and for some it's too far away), yet tracks of the LRV have remained on the surface of the moon for 40 + years...aaaaaand are seen clearly, like footsteps in yesterday's snow. The rover perhaps is not seen clearly, but tracks...oh yeah...tracks are there to stay.

new topics

top topics

join