It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA Says Obama Conspired To Dismantle 2nd Amendment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
In this news article, Wayne Lapierre of the NRA says that President Obama may have planned the events in Newtown to dismantle our 2nd Amendment:

“We see the president's strategy crystal clear,” said LaPierre. “Get re-elected and, with no more elections to worry about, get busy dismantling and destroying our firearms' freedom, erase the Second Amendment from the Bill of Rights and excise it from t

Is he right? I'm thinking he just might be!

I hope everyone can safely navigate the very bumpy road ahead...

S ource

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

The NRA is ran by nut balls and gun manufacturers who have a major financial interest in lying.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Define "nut balls". I'm waiting...

I don't even even own a gun but I sure support my Constitution!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I get more confused every day. Is there anything in your source that even hints that the NRA thinks that Newtown was fake, a set up, or part of a conspiracy?

As far as Obama wanting to dismantle the 2nd Amendment, is that really news?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

In this case.

Nut balls . A group of paranoid people who have to be armed to the teeth because they think that they will be fighting a war with the United States of America and the US Armed Forces.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Great Video....

The BBC’s Sebastian then questioned unrestricted ownership of guns and quoted former Supreme Court Justice Lewis F. Powell (d.1998) as saying, “With respect to handguns, it’s not easy to understand why the 2nd Amendment or the notion of liberty should be viewed as creating a right to own and carry a weapon that contributes so directly to the shocking numbers of murders in the U.S.”

Heston said, “With due respect to Chief Justice Powell, or Justice Powell, I don’t think he has the iconic stature of, say, Thomas Jefferson, who said -- when they were drawing up the papers for the Second Amendment, and the Bill of Rights -- he said, ‘It is the aim that every man bear a gun.’ Patrick Henry, Richard Henry Lee, Madison, all, it’s on the record.”

“But it’s disputed, isn’t it?” said the BBC host.

Heston said, “By less intelligent men. You realize those were giants? I mean, do you think Justice Powell would argue with Thomas Jefferson? Or James Madison? Or Patrick Henry?”

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I do believe you are putting words in my mouth. Nice try.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Well apparently Obama was "Livid over the Gun rights backlash" so I guess he was probaly expecting a different outcome
fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

The British took weapons in the Revolutionary War.

And look at Katrina.

Dont Say it didn't happen......don't give me a "but" "but" "but"..........

edit on 18-1-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Dear theAnswer1111,

Please forgive me, I had no bad intent.

The reason why I thought you were saying that the NRA was suggesting that the Newtown events were part of a plan, a set-up, or a conspiracy as part of a plan to dismantle the 2nd Amendment was that you said:

In this news article, Wayne Lapierre of the NRA says that President Obama may have planned the events in Newtown to dismantle our 2nd Amendment

I didn't see that in the article, hence my comment. Please straighten me out as to the meaning of what you said.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Not a problem. The article was titled "Don’t Blame the Sandy Hook Truthers" and discusses facts about Wayne LaPierre expressing his fears of a conspiracy to dismantle the 2nd Amendment.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Who cares what the NRA says?

They are a lobbyist group for gun corporations.

Their only incentive in this game is profit.

edit on 18-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

edit on 18-1-2013 by 11235813213455 because: I was being controversial....

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Who cares? I do. And so do many more people. The NRA is currently our most powerful voice in support of our Constitutional rights.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

The British took weapons in the Revolutionary War.

And look at Katrina.

Dont Say it didn't happen......don't give me a "but" "but" "but"..........

edit on 18-1-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

yeah...and you had a republican president, a republican senate, and a republican house, during katrina in 2005...so how did those votes work out for your rights on the 2nd amendment

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
When the white people landed in America they thought nothing much about the natives and went about destroying their heritage. The statements in those early years " The only good Indian is a dead one." Through those early years America was formed by a bunch of people who had gone through tyrant Kings and Queens who made laws against the poor making food almost inaccessible - laws that proclaimed Catholicism was the only true religion and these people came here to get away from that tyranny.

They had to fight the British for the right to live here without British laws subjecting the people to the same old BS they had tried to get away from.

It is TRADITIONAL that Americans have guns - not much different from Indians owning bows and arrows. Many tribal peoples have to develop weapons to protect their right to live free from oppression by those who wish to make them slaves. Look at Africa and the wars the blacks went through to fight the slave traders and now look at Africa where the battle still continues to fight the slave traders.

In Switzerland it is TRADITIONAL that every home have guns and ammo on hand to protect the Swiss way of living which in the most part is neutrality.

While I have always been terrified of guns I have now decided I am going to buy a gun because there are too many home invasions where robbers come and kill you for your stuff that they can pawn. There are too many incidents where the LEO invade homes wrongfully just like the robbers and beat law abiding citizens up and toss them in jail for owning a gun which is our American traditional way of self and family preservation.

People who don't like guns do not have to buy them. Law abiding Americans have to jump through many legal rules to own a gun but robbers don't and the robbers can buy illegal guns anywhere EVEN from our government - look at threads about "fast and furious" - look at threads about "Benghazi" and the murder of our ambassador where our government looked the other way from the drone videos in real time and let our ambassador be tortured, raped, drug through the streets of Benghazi while still alive and then murdered. Several military guards were also killed and this operation fouled up a presidential plot to let a blind proven to be terrorist sheik go free.

It is a shame that the leaders who wanted to try to help in Benghazi were arrested or relieved of duty because of a presidential order of non-interference. It did not matter to our president that our ambassador was set up to be a scape goat while guns and ammunition were "fast and furiously" traded to the terrorists who hate the American way of living and have every intention of murdering all Americans specially non-Muslim Americans.

Fighting off would be assassins is the traditional way of living in America and many other countries and tribal groups. It is wrong to disarm people so that they can become prey for the predators and there are millions of predators out there who would steal everything someone owns - look at cyber theft by banks and financial institutions as well as hackers.

One World Government is not much different from the tyranny of Kings, Queens, premiers, presidents whose goals may have started out with good intentions but have been taken over by TPTB and turned into evil that smacks of Satanism.

In Nazi Germany millions of people were exterminated before the shock and horror of what Nazis were doing - have we not learned that lesson - must we go through wars again to preserve our liberty, dignity and freedom of choice of belief system.

Liberty was bought by guns in America, Freedom was paid for by the deaths of thousands of our ancestors back then and now our armies fight to protect the freedom of peoples everywhere on this earth still being killed for believing in freedom from oppressors, tyrants and evil doers.

Wake up and look at the history of violent wars and why those battles were being fought. Most of them were to protect self and family from the evil that encroaches Freedom, Liberty and Justice for all.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Supposedly Operation Fast and Furious was a conspiracy to demonize the US Second Amendment also. BHO is making a case for those in Congress who would have him Impeached.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Those cops in and around New Orleans during the Katrina crisis were THUGs and now I see why police departments recruit average to low IQ people for their force (so they will mindlessly follow unconstitutional and unamerican orders).

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Where is the quote from the NRA president stating that Tyrant 0bama and the Govt planned Sandy Hook?

I read it twice and don't see that.

Misleading much?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

La Pierre never said that Sandy Hook was fabricated. The writer of this left bent Opinion piece is the person throwing the barbs if conjecture.

As for a Obama conspiring to dismantle the 2nd amendment. I would have to agree with that statement when you match up Obama's past actions and statements with those he has placed in high authority. Holder and Napolitano to name a few. Rahm (never let a crisis go to waste) shares the same vision. Too bad it won't bring the murder rate down in Chicago.

As for Sandy Hook's role in advancing this agenda.... Rahm said it best. Never let a crisis go to waste. The trail of misinformation, disinformation, red herrings, shotgun reporting etc etc that surround Sandy Hook are very deliberate. They intend to place deliberate inaccuracies into the daily water cooler conversations. Rational minds will always say hmmm that is definitely weird. Why so many different stories? What happened to the man handcuffed in the woods? etc etc etc. That tragedy may have certainly happened. Perhaps it just didn't not happen in the manner that we have been told. The crisis script has been sitting in locked drawer since the last tragedy in Colorado. How dare anyone ask for answers when the questions have been deliberately been asked?

Just look at how the Ft. Hood case has been handled and manipulated. 3 years and no trial yet...
edit on 18-1-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join