It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jewish Antisemites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I don't quite understand why so many are blind Isreal supporters. Of course a lot of it comes from the Bible when it states something along the lines of "any nation that rises against Isreal will fall". What people tend to ignore is that the current nation of Isreal didn't exist at the time, moreover I think it was talking more about the "children of Isreal" (meaning Jewish people as a whole) than the Nation of Isreal. Just my two cents.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
About time I see this post.

I have been saying for a while that what we perceive as Israelis are actually no more than Mid-Europeans who just happened to believe that they were entitled to Palestine because of a book.

If they really wanted, at the end of the Holocaust, to have their own land, we should have sent them back to the original region of Khazaria and the whole thing in the Middle East could be avoided.

But Soviet Russia had other plans.

I could also carry on about Ashkenazis constantly playing the Holocaust card when other victims don't, but that's best saved for a rant or a debate if anyone wants to "Come at me, bro."

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I, as well as a few other members, have been saying exactly this for some time on ATS.

Tragic events, such as the holocaust and other persecutions of the Jews, are now being used as political and international "muscle" to guilt people into agreeing with Israel.

It's a sad tactic and reeks of a propaganda style that Hitler himself perfected.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Agreed.

You don't see Roma people whinging for their own country or how they are treated by others by using the Holocaust excuse, and neither aren't the homosexuals, disabled, political prisoners, or any other group that was also affected by the Nazis' horrifying regime.

It's just an over used ploy to have Israel be the top dog in the Mid-East.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Just a question,
do christians even worship the same ? God that zionists do ?

. . . don't think so

edit on 20/1/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Just a question,
do christians even worship the same ? God that zionists do ?

. . . don't think so

What god do Zionists worship in the first place? It has to be an evil one for sure

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Agreed.

You don't see Roma people whinging for their own country or how they are treated by others by using the Holocaust excuse, and neither aren't the homosexuals, disabled, political prisoners, or any other group that was also affected by the Nazis' horrifying regime.

It's just an over used ploy to have Israel be the top dog in the Mid-East.

I'd like to know how many Zionists were put in those camps and killed. I bet none. They were probably sitting at the table with Hitler while it was all happening.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I thought most chistians pray to Jesus,
where as zionist worship the keter (regal-crown)
Point is how chistians are so naive about this fact :
keter

also

While the traditional majority view in religious Judaism has been that the teachings of Kabbalah were revealed by God to Biblical figures such as Abraham and Moses and were then transmitted orally from the Biblical era until its redaction by Shimon ben Yochai, modern academic analysis of the Zohar, such as that by the 20th century religious historian Gershom Scholem, has theorized that De Leon was the actual author.

edit on 20/1/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Know what else is funny? Christians and Muslims have more in common that Christians/Muslims and Jews

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Interesting, there are surely some cheaters, for some reasons... To make some profit...
But, watch this picture, please:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Surely there is a difference between Iudaism, as a religion, and, Jewish, as a people. Anyone could be Iudaist, if take their religion, feith, but, Jewish can be only by birth. Ethnicaly. That?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Too bad semite is a linguistic category.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Oh shush. People hate people. Forget colour, race, religion or what ever. If someone doesnt like someone else, thats their thing.

I have ashkenzi and sephardic in my blood. So what does this mean ?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Actually, your ancestry doesn't mean a thing. The point of this thread is non semites (Ashkenzazis) are masqueradeing as semites and labeling other non semites as "anti semitic" They do this in order to furthur a specific agenda.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join