It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jewish Antisemites

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
A thought occured to me that just because someone is "Jewish" doesn't automatically make them a "Semite" In fact 80% of Isreals Jews ae Ashkenazi, meaning they are of eastern European linage, descending from Khazers who converted to Judiasm in the 7th century. These blond hair, blue eyed, white skinned folks are of course NOT Semites. Jewish by ancestral conversion, yes but not of semitic origin, Much of the Arab population of Israel and the West Bank ARE of Semitic origin and have lived in Palestine for over 2 thousand years. Many are likely very distantly related to the population of ancient Israel. Although not Jewish since they were converted by the Islamic invasion, They still remain Semites.

Israels horrible racist attitude toward these indiginous people is in fact blatant Anti-Semitisn.
Just my opinion.
edit on 18-1-2013 by gem_man because: spelling

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

I authored a thread that briefly discussed this exact same point among other things and I completely agree with you. The sad thing is that you and I will will most likely be labeled Anti-Semites for pointing this out.

Star and flag

ETA:

My mention of my other thread was not meant to deflect from your thread as yours elaborates on this certain point more than I did in mine so I hope this gets the attention it deserves. My thread was on a completely different subject that briefly mentioned the point that you explained in great detail.

Cheers.
edit on 1/18/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Yep you figured it out. Bravo!
I bet this thread doesn't draw too much attention, the truth hurts.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You are probably right. I however have been so labeled for quite a while for pointing out the IDF's brutality against the Palestinians.
Perhaps the Pals could turn the tables by labeling the Israeli government "Anti-semitic" at every opportunity.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by geldib

Actually, I work in Jordan so I am very close to this situation. When I first came here from Texas I was a strong supporter of Israel. But over time I saw the light.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

My father, who is also a member on this site did work in Jordan and Israel among other places under a sub-contractor for the Canadian government and has told me stories about the behavior of the citizens of that region. The Arabs accepted my father who is a white Christian with open arms, meanwhile the Israelis (not all but many) looked at him as he did not belong there once they realized he was not a Jewish Israeli, they treated him as if he had no business shopping in their markets.

He enjoyed his time in Jordan much more than in his time spent in Israel, let's just leave it at that.

I thought I would add this video before those who love to scream "Anti-Semite!" or "Jew hater!" show up in attempts to derail your thread and turn it into an off topic flame fest. I post this video a lot, but it never loses its validity.

This "trick" no longer works!

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I may very well know your father if he has been working in Jordan in the past ten years. I manufacture jewelry and most of the foreigners end up at my wholesale showroom during their stay in Jordan. I also travel to Israel regularly to buy diamonds and I find The Israelis attitude the same as he did. I might add the Ashkenazi Jews discriminate against not just the Palestinians but also the Russian Jews. That said the racist policies against the Israeli Arabs and the West Bank Palestinians is worse then the former policies of Apartied South Africa. It is truly criminal.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
This latest study pretty much confirms your op
www.nation.co.ke...

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
You are all anti-semites for ....errr..... ummm..... pointing out their lack of semitism!

It always makes me laugh when I see people try and defend the Israeli position of them being semitic people and, by extension, that the Jews are therefore a race. The claim then seems to be that as a race, they deserve their "homeland" that their god gave to them. So in the end it all boils down to religion, nothing more.

So, if they are not a race, simply a religious cult, then why do they deserve their own country. Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, and many others of different faiths can be black, white and anything in between and are spread over the planet, yet none of them claim a single part of the earth as being for their exclusive use. Even the native Middle Eastern Jews were persecuted by the European Jewish converts who descended on Palestine.

My mother and two sisters are devout Christians and will not have a bad word said about Jews...ever! When I do try to point out anything bad, they revert to bible quotes and other religious BS. Nothing about international law, and basic decency, as they are supposedly all in favour of being good Christians, seems to matter and it's a no-win effort trying to get them to see any differently. I thought the Human race had moved on a bit, but perhaps not!

edit on 18-1-2013 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man

I may very well know your father if he has been working in Jordan in the past ten years. I manufacture jewelry and most of the foreigners end up at my wholesale showroom during their stay in Jordan. I also travel to Israel regularly to buy diamonds and I find The Israelis attitude the same as he did. I might add the Ashkenazi Jews discriminate against not just the Palestinians but also the Russian Jews. That said the racist policies against the Israeli Arabs and the West Bank Palestinians is worse then the former policies of Apartied South Africa. It is truly criminal.

He was there between 3-5 years ago, please forgive me for not knowing the exact dates as he used to travel quite often and I have trouble keeping track where he was and when.

He spent most of his time in Oman and Tel-Aviv but he did get to do some traveling.

Regrettably due to his privacy and confidentiality I cannot disclose exactly what he was doing but I asure you it was nothing "top secret" at least not to the level that some people may assume.

I have never been to Israel but have come across many documented events of Jews hating among other Jews and it's usually the Ashkenazis who are doing the discriminating, from what I have researched at least. The African Jews who migrate to Israel do not get treated very well either. I believe my observations help reinforce your thread title "The Jewish Antisemites" as many of these people are not even aware that they aren't even Semites.

I hope my post does not seem "Anti-Jew" as I can guarantee you that I am not, but there is definitely Jew on Jew discrimination, just like in the Muslim world where different sects let their differences cause divide, it even happens among Christians.

I hope the fact that we are pointing this out does not get your thread shut down as it is a sensitive topic and is most likely to cause a few members to alert the mods. I hope it is allowed to remain as it is a serious issue that needs to be discussed.

Cheers.
edit on 1/18/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The confusion is this

Christians see Jews as physical descendents of Abraham and themselves as the spitual descendants

Jews see themselves as part of a nation of both physical & spiritual descendants of Abraham, so they are covered under the semitic umbrella even if they are a recent convert

edit on 18-1-2013 by GeneralMishka because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

No reason for any Mod to close a thread of this kind as it is simply a discussion of pretty well known facts. Israel is without a doubt an "Apartied" State. They not only have racist attitudes toward all non Jews but even toward non Ashkanazi Jews. They are truly anti-semitic by any defination. It becomes even worse with regard to the settlers occupying deeded Palestinian land contrary to international law and harrassing the Palestinians, even violently at times. Every year they uproot more olive trees to deprive Palestinians of thei livlihood. The IDF often accompanies them to protect them from the land owners.. One can only hope that Jews of conscience, and there are many, will one day force the government to treat all with the equality currently enjoyed only by the Jewish population. Sorry for the rant!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Why should anyone be anti a geographical region or a race or a language?!.. Anti Zionists are labeled as anti Semites so they can easily be condemned by the rest of the people.... It is like if someone criticizes the communist party in China and the Chinese accuse them of being anti mandarin or something! although most of them might not even be mandarin themselves!...It just doesn't make sense.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
hmmm

maybe there is something to the link below

link
edit on 18-1-2013 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I don't care if you are a semite, antisemite, mennonite, the Old Testament God, shared by both Christians and Jews, is really screwed up, and that is me saying it nicely. Israel's occupation of Palestine, killing every man, woman, and child, is 'old testament' mentality. And America's invasion of Iraq, even abusing dogs and animals, "destroy everything that moves," men, women, children, CATTLE, at this point a label like semite is really besides the point.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I was taking a look at this the other night and found it interesing. Funny how we never hear about the Dark skinned Jews when it comes to Israel. Maybe they are the Semites?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Do the Rothschild family spawn from East Europe or would they be considered semites?

Just curious if anyone knows...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FirstCasualty

It doesn't matter if the Rothschilds are Semite or not,what matters is ,if they did good for the people of the earth or not....And next generations will judge them based on their records and actions despite being whatever they like to be...But in my opinion they are not,since they are khazari Ashkenazis who migrated to east and later western Europe...Khazar by the way is another name for Caspian sea,and Khazars lived near west coast of the Caspian sea,around where Georgia is today.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty
Do the Rothschild family spawn from East Europe or would they be considered semites?

Just curious if anyone knows... [/quote

Check out the history book the house of Rothschild. They are as the above poster said Ashkenazi Jews, as was Hitler. One interesting thing I should note is that one of the rothschilds owned many euro railroads that traveled throughout Germany and across Europe. Very informative book. Yet it does kind of seem as a pro rothschild book.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
excellent points, gem, and keep in mind that semitic referes to speakers of the semitic languages, primary is arabic, ;second hebrew, then aramaic, the likely language of jesus...
so an anti semite hates the L a n g u a g e of the arabs, hebrews, etc.
this is actually impossible.. except for the truly deranged language phile.

an anti semite is in zionist terminolgy a crazy person who hates jews. but jews do not have to speak read or write a semitic language....and still be good ham hating circumsized muslim and christian killers....
( just finished a 1.5 inch thick pork loin chop...so my mind is clear. on these matters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join