It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killuminati - Rapper Conspiracy Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Interesting James.

I was just reminded by the following video that today is the day Tupac allegedly was shot to death. I dunno about the bible, but if angels are real, I think Tupac has helped a lot of people.

edit on 9-13-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

youtu.be... " target="_blank" class="postlink">youtu.be...

The Ab-Soul Control System Cd is very very good and contains loads of things that are discussed on ATS. Kendrick Lamar is on virtually every song. Highly recommend the CD if you have not heard it.

youtu.be...

Can someone upload the Ab-Soul Christopher Droner video. Not sure how to do it with the new system.

edit on 13-9-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

Am listening now. I like it so far.

Black Hippy is on their shi+

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Mugen
reply to post by GArnold

Am listening now. I like it so far.

Black Hippy is on their shi+

You will not be disappointed. Control System was on virtually everyone's list of top Rap Albums of 2012. I listen to it all the time. The lyrics are amazing. Has to be one of the most political rap groups currently doing it today.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This goes into the reason why rappers are constantly referencing aliens and spacecrafts..
Spaceships on Bankhead - Young Jeezy
I am Not a Human Being 1 and 2 - Lil Wayne..also Rebirth is an alien reference
K-Rino - entire album named Alien Baby and also exposes "Illuminati" and the grand deception
Riff Raff - The Golden Alien album
Future - I Know I'm From Another Planet
System of a Down - Ariels
Reptilian Sound - Madchild ft. Blaqq Tongue Society
These artists are simply "starseeds". I'm also a starseed/angel incarnate. I know what music means..for the most part. Their extrerrestrial origins are why these people are so 'talented'. I freestyle know and how that lifestyle is..for themost part. I have had various dreams about simply being an experiment on this planet. We are all STARS. Never be jealous of these people because you too came from the stars and have the same potential...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

FreeWorldOrder
I'm also a starseed/angel incarnate.

LOL...oh wait, you're serious?! Let me laugh harder!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Their extrerrestrial origins are why these people are so 'talented'.

This is illogical and somewhat offensive as really talented people couldn't possibly be human. Plus, what's talent? Who measures it? You may think someone is a really talented singer and to me it sounds like they are stringing up a cat. I'm a pretty stellar marksman and come from a long line of great shooters, does that make me a "starseed"? LOL

I freestyle know and how that lifestyle is..for themost part.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Ok dude, have fun putting a million piece puzzle together for the next few decades. You wouldnt even get the first 100,000. You threw up a little cuz i said i freestyle? Obviously you have no respect for underground artists or the hiphop movement. Don't post on subjects youre clueless on..Kthx

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWorldOrder

I thought all starseeds were really chill. They usually are really nice when I see them. Are you sure you are a real starseed?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Are you sure you're a real human? Have you ever thought maybe your synthetic and not real? I'm tired of starseeds getting sh!t on. My rebirths don't even last an entire year. It's like something stabs me in the stomach and pokes out my starry eyes every time i get closer to my goals and desires..yes i am a real starseed.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Who would put together a million piece puzzle? I have better things to do with my life.

You're right, I don't like freestyle or hip-hop...it's like sandpaper for my ears.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

removed due to realization of facts.
edit on 2-12-2013 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You say you're a starchild does that mean you're a Paul Stanley impersonator? Well what ever a starchild is here is a song for you since you seem like stars so much.
Song

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Come on man, you can't get mad at these guys for having a go at you. When you say something that drastic you got to expect it.. we all got our own beliefs.. but posting something THAT drastic you only put yourself on blast.

Edit: didn't mean to come off as an ass. You're entitled to believe you're a star seed, I find that idea interesting and anybody could be one. If you mean you are a literal space alien I have to say that's bat# crazy!

I digress completely. Sorry mods

edit on 2-12-2013 by SecTownKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
OP, love the thread and the videos.. UGK has always been one of my faves and I never heard either of those songs.

I have pondered the idea that Tupac was killed by TPTB, Whether Suge was in on it too is beyond me. It appears to be unlikely because he was in the car and was hit by a bullet too, seemed like a setup though.. Either way it looks sketchy and I guess we will never know. In any case he was dropping a lot of knowledge before he was murdered and I believe the government feared him and it is possible that was a motive and reason why they killed him.

Quick question though OP can you give me the name of the song in the vid where Pimp C mentions behold a pale horse and secret societies of America, can't seem to find it that was a sick track
edit on 2-12-2013 by SecTownKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I think it is a marketing ploy. There is no illuminati, unfortunately

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

When it comes to the Protocols, the only thing important about them is that they accurately describe what is happening in the world.

Some people try to dismiss the Protocols by claiming the story behind it's writing and discovery are false,.... what does this matter if the information is indeed correct ?

I once heard an analogy about a murder, A maid overheard her boss speaking of a murder he had committed and where he hid the body. The maid went to the authorities, but they did not believe her because her boss was a very wealthy man and an important member of the community. So she devised a plan....she pretended to be her boss and wrote a confession letter, she told them when and how he did it and where the body was hid. The police then acted, found the body, and arrested the man.

So the authenticity of the confession letter is not nearly as important as exposing the crime

edit on 21-3-2014 by Taobender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Im a big fan of immortal technique he has brought light to many things 9/11 etc and i agree with what he has to say in this vid m.youtube.com... sorry i dont know how to embed but my take on celebs and illuminati is most of them just use it for publicity etc, i do think secret societies that dont really care about the masses are very real and there probably is truth to alot of peoples claims about illuminati but as far as it goes in the music industry i think 99% of the time they are doing it for publicity and attention. But i have found to much evidence to deny that these dark societies exist and i believe they control ALOT of corporations worldwide im just not sure how it would tie in with the 'illuminati' i hope that makes sense!!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Taobender

Yes, and the really cool thing about the Protocols is you can read them with almost any timeline and set of world events, and they will sound mostly correct. It's a very well written hoax. Timeless. Remember them 30 years from now if we are all still here.
Ill wait till then to tell you "I told you so."

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

If a time came when the protocols no longer applied............I would be way too happy to care.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join