It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killuminati - Rapper Conspiracy Theory

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

@The question is, was this illuminati, or did Pimp C really overdose on codeine? Did Tupac and Biggie really get shot up by some hater? I smell something fishy.

Mugen, being one who listens to all types of harmonic transmissions theses rappers you are speaking of Pac rip Big rip and Pimp C rip have fallen victim to different circumstances related to the life they lived. But this does not mean that nefarious activities could not of been orchestrated around Pac and Bigs back and forth EcoastvsWcoast propaganda??? What 1 is saying is that these 2 rappers could of very well not of even sensed the potential hatred and GREED related to their back and forth dispalys of who is reppin the best coast smh I am gen X so was exposed directly to this music.

Thing is one minute these 2 rappers were COOL and then they were not. And as their music continued it basically began to focus or AIM the energy at each other, I felt it as some of the youth around me would claim to be more Biggie like and others Pac type it was insane the power they had and didn't realize, but may have which may therefor of been cause of their deaths. It seems with Artist when they are passed they become more worth... So it is possible some who follow the mainstream Business aspect of the rap game and not the fame aspect knew this, but 1 wont speculate to deep out of respect to the mothers who lost their sons. With that there could be the conspiracy related to financial gain... With both Rappers.

With Pimp C, he was a rapper with group UGK who was more into the Southern influenced style rap. And in their raps there is are harmonics related to sippin lean ect this is as you mentioned the codeine or Tuss mixes. Now with this in mind many follow the trend and may even add prescription drugs to slow down even more. And this is what is said to of killed Pimp C. Some speculation from scanned interwebs ports seem to speculate he was killed with an overdose amount taken or something like that for what ever gain could of been made. This ties back into Artist and their potential worth after passing like how some feel MJ was taken out for whatever gain.

So OP the illucientaz you speak of 1 wonders are you meaning high rank music officials doing things behind the scenes to make bigger financial gains off of their product the rapper. And if yes those are the beings you speak of then its possible with their influencies they can see more important documents that would or could cause them to come to the conclusion that this artist may generate more money smh...

If OP you are speaking of the illuminated 1z of this planet who really are here to distribute LIGHT guidance and Services, 1 is not sure they even mind this aspect of the music industry even their counter illuminate or dark illuminated (financial powerful of EA*RTH interest only) probably don't get their hands dirty with this for they probably get their money from off the tops who are mentioned, above the high rank music officials or those who you would consider the illuminati of the rap game. So to sum it up, no I don't think the Illuminati had hands in their deaths but its possible some supposed who claim to be so Real rappers SOLD OUT for the chance to WIN yeaaa
and their prize was the chance to sit in the spot light of the rappers who rest.. or were slain.

I am soooo happy my mind was strong enough to pull past the energy in the music back then it was very tempting in its messages of guiding and control, an agenda that HAS caused many to rest or end up in prison following these Rap Stars of get it how you live yet they behind they scenes play puppy dog to their MASTER

As 1 grew and seen these rappers exposed that 1 once was mesmerized by with their hypnotic tones I began to just enjoy the sounds in the beats and some of the Lyrics that manage to make it thru the _INDUSTRY AGENDA MUSIC_ for there are some real good rappers but 1 stresses SOME for many are followers and will sell their SOULS for the right price and distribute any kind of garbage to the youth LOOKING UP TO THEM FLOSS IN THE VIDEOS.

Interesting OP Mugen

NAMASTE*******
edit on 1/19/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
illuminati is a silly term popularised by children on the internet.
it means enlightened/illuminated. people who are educated.
its not a secret club and i'm sure they don't care about rap music.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Right before 2pac dies he made an album called 'tha don killuminati 7 day theory' then he did interview explaining what it meant. Basically he said the illuminati isn't real and heard about it in prison and if it was real how common criminals in prison know about it etc and all that illuminati talk was meant to keep us down and takes power from us us, so he was 'killing' that talk. Then at the end he said 'just watch.. a year from now I promise you, I promise I will be sitting across from all big wigs and politicians making big CHANGES, just watch'... but he never got a chance to do it.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If you want to know who killed pac look at who gained millions from it. It is no secret, it was not the Illuminati it was a group of people who stood to make a ton of money from his death. That is the MOST likely scenario, there is just no actual proof. BTW there is proof the man he was with when murdered, suge knight, was one of them but I would not jump to conclusions because it is purely circumstantial. It does fit, but honestly even if it wasn't him it was over the money. I forget the details you could look it up if you wanted to.

IT WAS NOT THE ILLUMINATI STOP FEEDING THESE F#*#* N#*#*'s. Most of them never hustled sh*t but punchlines and they mislead our youth, along with some adults to be honest.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
it is obivous to me alot of these claims are merely imagined conspiratorial nonsense
edit on 20-1-2013 by TheblackMagickian777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Perhaps there is some truth to all this but I find ti highly unlikely the powers that be would have any interest in rap stars and hip hop

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I think alot of these artists see that you see holding up supposed illuminati symbols and putting satanic imagery in their videos are doing it merely to get attention those videos get millions of views and more attention means more profit more fame which is what alot of these guys are seeking maybe thats the real conspiracy?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
OI seem to recall an interview with jayz where he claimed he likes to push peoples buttons? Maybe thats what the deal is? maybe not dunno to be quite honest but am open to seeing more evidence

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheblackMagickian777

Yep. This idea that street scum are enlightened is just idiotic.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
reply to post by TheblackMagickian777

Yep. This idea that street scum are enlightened is just idiotic.

Define enlightened. Define street scum. As far as I am aware no one is "enlightened".

I can see good reason for talking about rappers in general. I can not see any reason for this comment.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

I can see good reason for talking about rappers in general. I can not see any reason for this comment.

I can see no good reason why you came to this thread. I can see no good reason why blackmagician777 had to post 5 times in a row to say nothing.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen

Originally posted by NarrowGate

I can see no good reason why you came to this thread. I can see no good reason why blackmagician777 had to post 5 times in a row to say nothing.

Okay I am going to do you a favor. There are people smart enough to understand that you know you are wrong and decided to just let it ride without admitting it. There now you know. Hopefully you care...

"street scum"? Be honest who are you talking about? People in poverty?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
As I was saying the love for all things exotic and diverse slightly different skin colour high immigration thus open flood gate borders the masons love it the biggest threat to nation states there ever was.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
hiphop will forever be my favourite music, but it's not just in hiphop, many believe Robert Marley was killed. Than you have; jimi hendrix, John Lennon, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin (though perhaps her love of H truly was the cause), bruce lee, John F. Kennedy, etc , etc. Basically if you make an positive impact on large numbers of people, you're on a hitlist somewhere

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheblackMagickian777
Perhaps there is some truth to all this but I find ti highly unlikely the powers that be would have any interest in rap stars and hip hop

Here we go with "the powers that be" again. You mean the 1% and up?? Just call them wealthy people, because we are not sorcerers in a bad sci-fi fantasy movie.

Yes they have serious interest in them. They make a LARGE FORTUNE off of their music, and the ones who take their advice - which almost surely lands you in prison/// IE "selling dope straight up off the I phone." - Rick Ross, former Corrections Officer.

they make 200 a day for every person they can get locked up in a private prison.

You must not realize how many people listen to rap. It is propaganda nowadays.
edit on 22-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

eta: The 200 per day is from the taxpayers. They also make a fortune off of the slave-labor they get in prison.
edit on 22-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce
hiphop will forever be my favourite music, but it's not just in hiphop, many believe Robert Marley was killed. Than you have; jimi hendrix, John Lennon, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin (though perhaps her love of H truly was the cause), bruce lee, John F. Kennedy, etc , etc. Basically if you make an positive impact on large numbers of people, you're on a hitlist somewhere

I heard about some of those people. But yeah, I focused on rap because thats what i listen to 75% of the time.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Sorry OP meant to post this to another thread ......
edit on 23-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I wanted to make a thread on these videos, but no.

Tupac is one of the most aware i've ever known.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

OnTheLevel213

Originally posted by Mugen
Tupac spoke about the illuminati

Tupac did talk about the Illuminati...as a fictional boogeyman, the concept of which was a barrier to what needed to be done. (The following transcription has been edited for T&C compliance; I'm sure you can tell where.)

Thats why I put the K to it. [Fellows] is tellin me about this Illuminati [stuff] while I'm in jail, like "the dollar sign," thats another way to keep your self esteem low, thats another way to keep you unconfident, and i'm puttin a K cos I'm killin that illuminati [stuff], trust me if these [gentlemen] wanted to kill you why [on earth] are they gonna tell Farakhan, why they gonna tell the Nation of Islam, why they gonna tell this [fellow] in jail about the plan, how did he know? How did it lead to him, who told him, who? The Pope? Cos they like 'The Pope' and the (sic)..ah, come on, man, get the [idea] outta here. You so thinkin about the money, you not gettin the [aforementioned] money. Get the money, [good sir], I don't care whose face on there, as long as when my face point..put that money out they accept it, and they do believe me. I tried it, I tried it to see if it was a white thing. Everywhere I go with money, they let me in; everywhere I go with none, they don't let you in. Trust me, that's all it is. It's about money; when you got money, you got power.

Source

Star for you! Thanks for pointing this out.

Tupac, when talking about the Illuminati, was basically saying the Illuminati is NOT real. He was saying it's ridiculous to think that any of these people who claim knowledge of the Illuminati would actually have any connection or knowledge of them whatsoever.

Somehow people twisted his words into supporting the idea that the Illuminati exists, that's not at all what he said. He said the Illuminati stuff is stupid, and the people that support it are stupid. How very ironic!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join