It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killuminati - Rapper Conspiracy Theory

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I've listened to almost every type of music there is growing up. I had the natural connection to country and rock since i'm white. But I had a stronger connection to rap for some reason; the beat? the lyrics? the attitude? Yes, all of those put together. Mainly the attitude - they say everything with a reckless confidence. I like that, even though it has it's consequences, obviously.

This is where the illuminati ties into the music industry. Specifically the rapping industry. A few well known rappers have died with mysteries surrounding their death. I've done a bit of google searching on Tupac, Biggie Smalls, and Pimp C. The reason being they were apart of something bigger - Tupac spoke about the illuminati, Biggie was "in a rap battle" with Tupac at the time, so after Tupac died, killing Biggie was a perfect cover-up as they were "in a rap battle." Now Pimp C too spoke of the illuminati, and he supposedly died of overdose of sizzurp (codeine)

Since being on ATS and reading about the countless theories, I had just happened to be listening to my old iPod with Tupac, Biggie and UGK on it. The stuff i'm hearing directly correlates with what i'm reading here on ATS. Here are a few examples:

Pimp C

Pimp C was found dead in his hotel room in Los Angeles on December 4, 2007. According to the Los Angeles County Coroner, Butler suffered respiratory depression due to an overdose of promethazine and codeine coupled with a preexisting sleep apnea condition. Like many other Southern rappers, Pimp C frequently referenced the recreational consumption of "syrup" in his music. Wiki

Purse Come First - UGK (Pimp C, Bun B) ft Big Gipp

Bun B:
Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane
No it's just another drone spyin on us mayne
It's a new world order, at least that's what I read
And big brother is watchin, I just heard somebody said
Jesus was married to Mary (Mary) and they both had a kid
And it's a piece of history that the Catholic church hid
Man # the Da Vinci code, # Illuminati~!
Only secret society is Rap-A-Lot and John Gotti
This Halliburton contracts and war profiteerin
With Cheney on the board, is you mother#ers hearin?
They send us off to war, kill our kids and got paid to
America, open yo' eyes (for real) these niggaz played you
And played me too, # I pay taxes
They let these bitches wage war against the evil axis
Pull up all the e-mails, memos and the faxes
So we can really see what all the facts is, you bastards

This guy does do Pimp C some justice with this video, but the audio is the main point:

Biggie Smalls - Notorious B.I.G.

This is where i'm getting some of this information from.

Are the murders of Tupac and Biggie related? The Notorious B.I.G. was an East Coast rapper, feuding will his opposite-coasters, when he was killed in a drive-by shooting… in Los Angeles. He was there promoting his soon-to-be-released album "Life After Death."

I stumbled upon this video which fits perfectly with what i'm talking about:

Tupac

Tupac is probably the most known for having a conspiracy around him.

I watched a lot of videos and this one sums it up nicely:

The question is, was this illuminati, or did Pimp C really overdose on codeine? Did Tupac and Biggie really get shot up by some hater? I smell something fishy.

I just saw this video on another website. Personally, I don't know what is has to with the illuminati, but the title of the song is "ILLuminate"

edit on 1-18-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Good OP.You arent the only one who believes the Tupac Vs Biggie murders was a set up. The Media to the Music Industry played the biggest part of it. There were never no West Vs East beef going on in the first place. It was just between one record label against the other which they exploited their artist for whatever reason it may have been.

Tupac was a target of the Government ever since he was born. They had it out for him since his mother beat her trial by herself, her own lawyer, now thats one powerful female which Tupac had it in him. They tried and tried to bring down Pac but coudn't so whats next? Murdering him, keeping him quiet forever and just bought the fake beef and killed Biggie so it all can fit in and make it seem it was a music thing which we all know it wasnt.

Pimp C, Half-A-Mil and many others spoke out of the NWO and their plans. What they all have in common is... They were found dead by drugs or an act of violence and NOT one person has been found guilty for their death. So what does that tell you?

Just like JFK, MLK, Malcolm,etc etc etc all spoke out and wanted change so they had to go as well.

The Illuminati or whoever that is doing all of this dont want anyone to speak out against them. Rappers and other Artist are always the first to go because they will speak out against them through their music and they know with music, someone could spark up a revolution , a complete change on how we all think and open our eyes.

Music is a powerful thing, it can change a person forever... as you may notice with music from the 70's and music from late 2000. It has change, Not many do songs with a message so people can listen and change their ways.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I don't know about Pimp C, but as far as Biggie and 2Pac, there was a connection, but it had nothing to do with the government or Illuminati/NWO. Suge Knight had Tupac killed mainly because Suge owed him millions of dollars, and Pac was going to leave DRR, the record label Suge owned. There was never "really" any east-west war going on. Pac was influenced, imo, to believe Biggie had something to do with the first shooting, where Pac pulled through and did not die.

Anyway, the whole point was to make the Pac killing look like it was a part of this whole east-west war that was supposedly raging, when it wasn't. The case was mishandled from the beginning, and Suge Knight had quite a few of the police officers actually working for him when off-duty, and working for him while on duty as well it would seem. Nick Broomfield did an excellent documentary on the subject, and even interviews a detective who worked the case, and he described the very thing I mention above, and how they were not allowed to investigate properly.

So there definitely was a conspiracy, although I highly doubt it had anything to do with the government or some other agency.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

You mention JFK - please, you younger people - look into the Jesuits and the Protocols of Zion - and the catholic church - it's not just the gov't of the US , it's the world - we are all being played. please - research - get the word out.

There's no difference between the reps and the dems in the US. The Black Pope uses everyone - music is just entertainment, the same as professional sports and hollywood. distractions. for control.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Black pope is not skin color - he is satanic, the catholic pope answers to him.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Nice thread OP..

Another little track to throw into the mix from yours truly..

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by MilzGatez

You mention JFK - please, you younger people - look into the Jesuits and the Protocols of Zion - and the catholic church - it's not just the gov't of the US , it's the world - we are all being played. please - research - get the word out.

There's no difference between the reps and the dems in the US. The Black Pope uses everyone - music is just entertainment, the same as professional sports and hollywood. distractions. for control.

It makes me smile to hear someone mention the protocols of Zion, and being played in the same sentence.
You've been had.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen
Tupac spoke about the illuminati

Tupac did talk about the Illuminati...as a fictional boogeyman, the concept of which was a barrier to what needed to be done. (The following transcription has been edited for T&C compliance; I'm sure you can tell where.)

Thats why I put the K to it. [Fellows] is tellin me about this Illuminati [stuff] while I'm in jail, like "the dollar sign," thats another way to keep your self esteem low, thats another way to keep you unconfident, and i'm puttin a K cos I'm killin that illuminati [stuff], trust me if these [gentlemen] wanted to kill you why [on earth] are they gonna tell Farakhan, why they gonna tell the Nation of Islam, why they gonna tell this [fellow] in jail about the plan, how did he know? How did it lead to him, who told him, who? The Pope? Cos they like 'The Pope' and the (sic)..ah, come on, man, get the [idea] outta here. You so thinkin about the money, you not gettin the [aforementioned] money. Get the money, [good sir], I don't care whose face on there, as long as when my face point..put that money out they accept it, and they do believe me. I tried it, I tried it to see if it was a white thing. Everywhere I go with money, they let me in; everywhere I go with none, they don't let you in. Trust me, that's all it is. It's about money; when you got money, you got power.

Source

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

OK first off I don't buy this crap but I have some stuff to add that is, at the very least, annoying.

Jeezy in one of his songs says "killuminati" so that you can barely hear it. In the song "I don't like" they say "hail illuminati".

Here's a rap for you.

That's that song I don't like.
That Illuminati conspiracy
appears to be
all hype.
If it were true
Things would not play out
The way they do.

You do see what I am saying here right? If the Illuminati is what people say it is, how are any of the killuminati whispering rappers still breathing? These rappers are so full of it I can't even turn the radio on. Don't buy into anything a rapper says. And they call cops liars....

Jay-Z? He doesn't even believe in Jesus. Most of the rap "icons" consider him a icon. The same man who talks about Jesus and does not believe, while wearing a iced out cross?
Jay-z's videos with the symbolism (on to the next one) only have all that symbolism to create hype. Stop feeding these # #.

edit: AND yes 2pacs murder was a setup, but it was over money not some illuminati conspiracy.

Also, UGK is not a group of prophets so I wouldn't believe them when they say things like that about Jesus and Mary. I am fairly certain no prophets have ever entered the rap scene so the best advice is to not get advice there.

^^^ especially when it contradicts everything you know.

edit on 18-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
sorry man but there are no illuminati rappers, its just a gimmick to sell records.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Man yeah, I don't know. I still think what I said in the OP.

I just saw this video. I believe it came out January 10th?, 2013. Anyway here's the truth:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Do you understand what wikipedia is? how they get their information? YOU"VE BEEN HAD.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Not quite rap however, very related.

edit on 19-1-2013 by StoicMystic because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2013 by StoicMystic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Songs that reference illuminati..

And DMX....

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Eminem also speaks of NWO in songs
"as me move toward a new world order" -lose yourself

Styles P also speaks of it
"new world order got me strugglin the government is ran by a whole other government, thats why i hit the trees when the helicopter's hoverin"

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Just wanted to share the alternative ( ANTI Illuminati rap
)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

Do you understand what wikipedia is? how they get their information? YOU"VE BEEN HAD.

rense.com...

www.adl.org...

skepdic.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I got a little bored finding more and more sources to prove your little story is a LARGE HOAX and you have been duped into believing the stories since they sound so damn good. Intelligent minds will validate before masticating. Unintelligent minds might well spread the lies and ignore the truth. Don't be that guy.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

He is having fun. Don't go showing him the truth, he will have to switch prison gangs.

That was a complete joke I know he is not in a prison gang, but they like to run around talking about the so called protocols of zion. I was always completely skeptical of them but never bothered to look into it.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Let's not forget Nas and Meek Millz who say "illuminati with my mind soul and my body. They asked me would I trade it all for a million dollars. I said naw but 100 mill and that's a prolly, plus a phantom, pandomara, and a bugatti ".

Nas came up with the illuminati with my mind soul and body part - meek copied it and did the rest.

These same people do a lot of talking about Jesus, who they apparently do not believe in and do not follow.

On top of that, you have Big Sean and all of them who keep talking about God and saying their money proves He is talking back.

# rappers.

Any rapper that actually keeps it real will never make it in rap. What does that say about us? I like the way rap sounds but it is so hard to find real rappers in this day and age.

Do not buy into the hype. And do NOT buy any of these ## albums.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join