It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something to fear besides fear itself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Obama cares for the children. I mean isn't it obvious ? And I believe he cares about every American.
And for all people, all over the world.

We should all be thankful we have someone like him in the White House to protect us from our own absurd idea that we can protect ourselves. How could anyone think his latest EO's could possibly
have anything to do with tyranny. I swear it's as if some people believe, he's planning to disarm us and then unleash an army of demonic monsters from hell on us. Everyone knows that's just silly so what is there to be afraid of people ? Even if the real plan is total gun confiscation we'll still be protected by Obama.

Why I can remember like it was yesterday, how our great and mighty gov.saved thousands of women, young adult women and even little girls, from an evil vaccine. Don't tell me you've all forgotten about Guardisil already ? You know the fake vaccine, rushed to the market to save all women from a fake " Viral cancer ? ". That in hindsight was absolutely and diabolically only put on the market to ruin the health of perfectly happy and sweet
American women . Well like our own member..... DeadScreamEyes ! Here's her testimony in two responses from another thread..

This one

I just have to say, I wish I had never believed the "hype" and what I was told about the Gardasil vaccine. A few years ago I had the first two of the three.. and I've never been the same. I have a neurological auto-immune disease that had been bad, but stagnant for a few years. Never getting worse. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but after having the second shot, it has progressed so badly that the pain I experience on a daily basis went from bad to unbearable and excruciating (And my pain is in a completely different part of my body than the vaccine was given). I've tried every treatment, natural and alternative including my diet (Eating non-processed foods, green smoothies every day, healthy oils and herbs too), meds, no meds, (And I see an Osteopathic doctor now), but nothing has helped. I also experienced the most awful mental changes after that. Terrible anxiety, depression and just.. not myself. It literally started that June after the second shot. I've finally overcome the mental changes, thank goodness. Suffice to say, I never went and got the third. I know others have had that vaccine and were fine, but maybe because I already had a health issue, it just made it worse? I'll never know. But now I won't so much as get the flu shot.

And this.

It's very frustrating. What's more frustrating, is that it my my choice to do it. I was at the end of my exam and asked the doctor if we could do it because I was scared of the possibility of HPV . I didn't know anything about vaccines back then, what exactly it even claims to protect against, or potential side effects. Just what I had "heard" about it from TV and other people. I've come to terms with it, and have an amazing pain management doctor, and coverage involving this condition. I also wake up every day just grateful I am alive, and not terminally ill I can handle physical pain better than the mental pain and issues I had after it for many many months! This was a bit off topic from the original post, but when I see "Gardasil" I get all worked up. I couldn't believe some of the stories I read out there about young girls after this vaccine! I'm 27, but seeing a 15 year old with insane neurological issues begin after having the Gardasil vaccinations.. it breaks my heart!

So you see people our gov. was all over this one even before Obama was around. Now what is it you could possibly find reason to fear.
And anyway I have to say it people.

LEAVE OBAMA ALONE ? HE'S A HUMAN ?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I know Obama loves all of us. He's only looking out for us. I'm really worried that he's got those nasty gun people in his daughter's schools. They're probably terrorists. They should be removed -- oh! there's lots of terrorist gun people all over the president's house!!

Some one please remove those nasty guns from the white house!!!! Someone will probably get hurt!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by randyvs

I know Obama loves all of us. He's only looking out for us. I'm really worried that he's got those nasty gun people in his daughter's schools. They're probably terrorists. They should be removed -- oh! there's lots of terrorist gun people all over the president's house!!

Some one please remove those nasty guns from the white house!!!! Someone will probably get hurt!!!!

I'll call Obama right away.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

If Obama wasnt such a nice guy, i would have called for a revolution....

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MrNobody777

He's so cool.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
He really is just great. Just wait,soon he will have the CDC come up with a new vaccine,for gun owner syndrome.Or maybe a pill.Then we will all be safe!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Obviously Obama is a caring individual. I can feel the love every time he speaks and with every quote I have read. God bless this amazing man.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Oh yes, Obama especially cares for the children! Couldn't you tell it when he went to "hug" those children on TV the other day? You know, the one handed distant pat where he looked like he was afraid giving the kids a real hug would either give him a terminal case of the cooties- or maybe wrinkle his suit! Yeah- that's the love!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Is that sarcasm I'm detecting Littled ?

The truth to be told here people. I'm officially afraid of what this guy is going to do next. I'm feeling a sense of fear like I've never felt before for anyone. Yes, Barack Hussein Obama, I taste fear when I see and hear you speak. The kind of fear I haven't felt since I was very young and deathly afraid of the dark.
edit on 18-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Guilty as charged!

But really, who hugs kids like that? People who don't like kids, that's who! Only time I've ever hugged a kid like that was when they were completely covered in stinky swamp mud!

This guy scares me too randy! He's not even trying very hard in his "acting" anymore. I'm sure we will be seeing more and more of the "real" Barrack Obama very, very soon. Can't say we weren't warned- he plainly let everyone know before his first election that his goal was to completely change this country. I think as we move forward we are finding out what he really meant by that. I'm sure a lot of the people who voted to re-elect him are already starting to second guess that decision. Problem is it's too late- he's got a whole four more years to systematically shred our Constitution!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Something to fear besides, fear itself -

he's got a whole four more years to systematically shred our Constitution!

Fear breeds hate.
edit on 18-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join