It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I made a video project about consciousness for my high school psychology class. Here it is

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

took me a week to finish and polish. My classmates and even my teacher were really surprised by this video. Enjoyy

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Awesome. You done good. I've not seen the videos in it before. I've learned a little more today. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
My friend, everything you've learned at the age of 17-18 took me 23 years to learn.

I'm only a few years older than yourself, but I can tell you this much - Time Wave Zero is dead on. The fact that you're aware of the information(most everything I've seen before) is a phenomenal situation, and it gives me a bit more hope for humanity.

I cannot express how glad I am that you displayed this to your educational facility. You've unknowingly(or rather, knowingly) planted seeds in many of your class mates which will grow with time, naturally.

I am truly ecstatic right now.

Thank you, OP. Good on you.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
wow, that's a really good video.
Looks professionally done and has great content.

One thing I'd like to point out to you is that repetition is the key to memory. I'm just saying this for your benefit because you'll be going to college soon. I'm not saying you're wrong about anything in the video. What you say about repetition is an awesome take on it, and I'd say the way you frame it is entirely true. You probably know this already anyways, just thought I'd throw it out there.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Great video, it's alway a good thing to be reminded of what is important, and what isn't

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I hope you got an A+ on this.
I am impressed and inspired.
Thanks for sharing that with us, and your school.
Don't stop until they listen.

PLPL

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Once in a while there is a thread that pops up on ATS that is truly epic, and you have done that today.

If only I could give you a 100 stars.

Thank you

Peace

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Really REALLY VERY GOOD !!

I love the fact that there is stuff from:
" What the BLEEP do we know?! down the rabbit hole " for infos,
" Freedom fighters " for music. . . B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You have a very bright future as a filmmaker. Fantastic!!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Wow thank you guys for your great feedback. Really appreciate it!
edit on 18-1-2013 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

So, how did that Rogan bit go over in class? Did you bleep any of it, or is that okay in high school now?

I liked it. Very professional editing job, as far as I could tell. Of course, I do realize that you simply arranged pre-edited clips, but still, there wasn't anything obviously clumsy about any of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Fantastic! You really fitted all the information in well. Well enough to keep attention the whole way through. (my friend thoroughly enjoyed it) Let's get this shared around and plant some seeds

Namaste.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Wow, i am impressed!

To be honest I saw the thread title about 3 times while scanning the recent posts, and always thought 'nah, not interested in some high school kids video'.

Today consciousness (and related stuff) was my subject, so i gave it a go - and was blown away.
Very well done video. I ve seen a lot of the videos featured before, but it s a very good edit of the vids.

So again i learned not to judge a book by its cover.

What's funny as well: it s quite critical of the actual school system, and you presented it in school. I like that a lot.

I hope there are more brains like yours in your generation!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It's the end of the Millenium and Satan is released to deceive the nations again. In a world that would rather believe that man is god, that man is part of a 'divine consciousness', your video wil go down a treat. This is entirely frightful that a young person is so in love with self that they buy these lies and delusions.

Here is the Truth from your Creator;

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God. John 3

Instead of believing Truth, you believe Hinduism, Kaballah and the other serpent religions who wrap their religious nonsense into a new age science fiction version that you cannot discern is but a rewording of paganism - worship of the creation instead of your Creator and a religion straight from their esoterism and religious doctrines. Why not just open their "holy books"? Then you will at least understand what liars gave you this material. Why would the Jews need to lie to you to get you to believe their Talmud and Kaballah? Why would the Freemasons need to lie to you to get you to believe their texts? Why would the Shi'ites need to lie to you to get you to believe in their coming Imam Mahdi? All without you even understanding just where these beliefs come from.

The God of Heaven and Earth, the God adored by many of your ancestors, solemnly declared for all to know that His people die because of lack of knowledge. Be ye WISE as a serpent, but innocent as a dove. The serpent gave you this 'global consciousness', monism dressed up as science fiction - and as a leopard can't change spots the serpent cannot change his nature - a liar and murderer from the beginning.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Your video should be show in every high school on the planet. Very well done sir.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
For six years I worked as the Principal of a High School and if I were the Principal of your school. I would be very proud, that you were one of my students.

Well done.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

So, how did that Rogan bit go over in class? Did you bleep any of it, or is that okay in high school now?

I liked it. Very professional editing job, as far as I could tell. Of course, I do realize that you simply arranged pre-edited clips, but still, there wasn't anything obviously clumsy about any of it.

Our teacher is a female, she is pretty chilled when it comes to swearing in class. She allows it, as long it's not derogatory. She actually chuckled every time Joe Rogan swore haha and thank you for your feedback

edit on 19-1-2013 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Star and Flag, this is simply amazing...Thank you my friend!
Possibly the most inspirational video I have ever seen in my life of twenty years.

It makes me wish I hadn't started the path I have now, a mere two to three years from graduating...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I was wondering about this quite a bit myself

I was like, I wonder if she chastised him over it at the end of the video.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

You could never express truth with words or books. The serpent you mention is the Logos, the Mind, the S(erpent)-shaped line between Yin and Yang. As long as you separate something into antipodes, you contradict the truth which is transcendent in relation to dualism. The truth is slippery, you can't hold it, you can only watch it flowing.

Trying hard to claim one half as true, and other half as false is the work of ego, it is trying to make you think that truth is here, while it's transcendent... You can't avoid it as long you are a person, as long as you have "I", but seeing and recognizing its actions is of great help. It spares you from going into lengths of useless discussions, which are eternity years old. You just see that all of them bite its own tail.

Truth is the third, above and beyond and within the dual two, hence the Trinity.

Truth is much better expressed through arts, indirectly.

And you can only feel it, the second you tell or even think about it - you loose it.

I understand your feeling of confusion, everything seems to generate enormous lie and deception, but when you're hypnotized by the rotating wheel, just look into its center, where there's no motion.
edit on 20-1-2013 by CaptainAbstract because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join