It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 Kicks off with Multiple UFO Sightings Across the World [VIDEOS]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hi all

I saw this article and thought ats would like it.. I think at least 1 of these videos has been posted (maybe all it is ats) but Im gonna post them because i enjoyed the article,and watching the videos..

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

Mayan doomsday prophecies aside, 2013 may be the year mankind finally establishes contact with intelligent life from outside Earth, with a number of Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) sightings from across the world, inside the first two weeks of the year

UFOs were spotted a few hundred miles above the planet's surface by NASA cameras last week and those were followed by another sighting in skies over Mexico. According to Scott Waring, who edits UFO Sightings Daily, the sighting was made on 11 January

On Wednesday, there were reports of objects captured near Nasa's International Space Station (ISS), the videos of which were later uploaded on YouTube.

A more recent sighting was reported near the surface of the Sun. This sighting (check out the video below) was made on 15 January. However, a report by the Huffington Post, in April last year, also mentioned UFOs near the Sun. The report says: "... a camera on NASA's Solar and Heliospheric Observatory seems to have captured the image of something very large and artificially constructed hovering perilously close to our solar neighbor

Well I hope 2013 is the year,but I was hoping 2012 and 2011 were the year as well. I think aliens exist and its only a matter of time before we have proof.. I just hope its in my lifetime..

edit on 18-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

My 24 year old daughter just this morning was telling me that last night 1/16/13 that she was in the kitchen about 1am and all of a sudden there was a very bright light coming through the kitchen window. She said that there were 3 bright blue lights that look like they had landed just on the other side of the pasture by the house (about 25 yards away).
We live in the middle of nowhere or at least you can see if from where we live. In the country with no real neighbors around. We live on the downwind leg of the Denver airport but my daughter grew up around airplanes and she knows what landing and marker lights look like. Her words were that if that was an airplane it would have landed in our house.
To add to this story a few months ago I had to have surgery to remove both fallopian tubes removed because they had somehow managed to seal themselves shut and had become the size of sausages when the should be the size of a piece of yarn. When the report came back on them the doctor called me and ask when I had part of my right removed. I HAD NOT!! I even called my mom to ask her if I had surgery at sometime when I was very young and she stated that I had never had surgery. She also said that this is weird and the only case she had see where on of the tubes had flipped over on itself and was dying.
The last few nights when I have gone to put the horses away they have acted spooky and have been looking out to the south. This is where my daughter saw whatever she saw.
Tonight I am staying up just to see if it will reoccur as something natural or a something that can be explained.
Any ideas??

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWitch2002

Keep a camera within arms reach at night.
Hopefully you'll catch something interesting soon

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I see two fake UFO videos and a video of image artifact pictures , the artifact pics have been explained many times here and the UFO videos don't give me the feeling that this year will be any different to last .

jmhz71 and streetcap1 are known for their dodgy UFO videos .

Here's the thread for the ISS video , most likely lens flare .
UFOs appear near the ISS

edit on 18-1-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWitch2002
reply to post by goou111

My 24 year old daughter just this morning was telling me that last night 1/16/13 that she was in the kitchen about 1am and all of a sudden there was a very bright light coming through the kitchen window. She said that there were 3 bright blue lights that look like they had landed just on the other side of the pasture by the house (about 25 yards away).
We live in the middle of nowhere or at least you can see if from where we live. In the country with no real neighbors around. We live on the downwind leg of the Denver airport but my daughter grew up around airplanes and she knows what landing and marker lights look like. Her words were that if that was an airplane it would have landed in our house.
To add to this story a few months ago I had to have surgery to remove both fallopian tubes removed because they had somehow managed to seal themselves shut and had become the size of sausages when the should be the size of a piece of yarn. When the report came back on them the doctor called me and ask when I had part of my right removed. I HAD NOT!! I even called my mom to ask her if I had surgery at sometime when I was very young and she stated that I had never had surgery. She also said that this is weird and the only case she had see where on of the tubes had flipped over on itself and was dying.
The last few nights when I have gone to put the horses away they have acted spooky and have been looking out to the south. This is where my daughter saw whatever she saw.
Tonight I am staying up just to see if it will reoccur as something natural or a something that can be explained.
Any ideas??

this here should be your first thread

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I have a questions on the last video......how close is that to the sun? Do you know what the approximate temperature would be at that distance from the sun? Would 'space junk' melt that close to the sun?

Thanks OP for the videos.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Video 1: Pure fake, video 2, too, this can be anything, it's just pictures not a movie tosee, video 3: like many artifacts near the Sun, 3/3 no aicraft

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

I really dont have any more info on these.. And I am no expert by any stretch..

I just like the article and vids so I posted them..

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWitch2002

If something happens, start a new thread so we can all keep up with you.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
hi guys, first post here, so please, if I am posting on the wrong thread please let me know.

I will report 2 sort of sights I had, one I see only once, the other type I saw a few times.

first one, it is like a "phantom plane", and I would say it is a plane. but it was a quite anomalous one. I would like to know if anyone had the same experience.
it was at night, low altitude, no sound, did a turn almost on the top of my head, and went back, most unusual this, there were 3 lights like airplanes, and one of them was flashing. I tend to say it was a plane, but I am still not sure about this one, it was in brasil in 1994.
have any of you have you heard of an ufo with this description.

the second type. is the traditional orb, it appeared for me 3 times that I remember on the same form, one in rio de janeiro, and the in minas gerais.
the odd thing about this sort of orb, the trouble with it, is that it floats for hours, they do not fly fast, they are self luminescent, yellow color, and amazed not many people see, they were in a fairly distance, for anyone to see, but over deserted areas, or low density of population.
is this common?

on the first experience ,I wake up 3 o clock am, and open the window for no reason I was 8 years old, and looked at it for a long time. It does look like a abduction scenario, I don't remember any aliens, or anything like that.

during the other sightings, on the minas gerais place in brasil, I was living in a house on the top of a mountain, and had the funny feeling I was somehow coached, I could not stop reading about magic, alchemy, kabbalah, book of enoch included. normally I used to read contemporary philosophy.

so what do you think of that guys?

thanks for helping.

edit on 12-8-2013 by flamengo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join