It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Captures Death of CVS Toothpaste Shoplifter

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

He was stealing tooth paste. Let him have it if he needs it that bad.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rineocerous
reply to post by Andromerius

Are you done with the childish ranting? I understand that you have a different opinion than me but I'm not even sure you understand mine. Certainly your one sentence summary was way off the mark as I've already said more than once, I DO NOT THINK THE CRIME WAS WORTH HIS LIFE. That was his choice just as much as the other man's though and all you bleeding hearts are just dying to absolve him of any responsibility.
My point is that YOU are the problem. YOU and your ilk are why crime is as common as it is. You and your ilk are why people like him end up dead. You are an enabler and in doing so you put my children in danger as well.
The man had a choice, he made it. I'm not inhuman.. hell if he raped and murdered and bunch of toddlers his death would still be a tragedy to those close to him. People like you who take it personally, who want to make it a national tragedy have no business doing so. CVS should and will be held liable. The man who killed Anthony Kyser should also face the music.. or firing squad ideally.

The difference between you and me is that I see it like this. A man jumped in front of a train and died. Too bad.
And you see it as a violation of that man's right to steal toothpaste.

Me and my ilk?
Do you know me? Have you ever seen me committing a crime? NO, and... NO, i do not agree with people stealing, even a toothpaste or any other thing that does not belong to them. What i cannot tolerate is someone losing their lives because they stole something. At worst this person should have been fined or made to pay for the stolen goods and get to spend a few days in jail.
I am proud of me and my ilk, we are those who would not kill a man over a toothpaste.

EDIT: Although nobody made me do it, i would like to apologize for my first post in this thread and the aggressive and totally out of order words i used. I overreacted and let my feelings get the better of me in this matter. Thank you to the forum moderators for not banning me or deleting my post. I will try to moderate myself better in the future.
edit on 24/1/2013 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by boncho

He was stealing tooth paste. Let him have it if he needs it that bad.

If a thousand people steal toothpaste, and you maintain that sentiment, that's enough to pay a manager's wage isn't it? Why have managers at all?

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join