It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best picture of ufo to date, taken by my son.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
A few football fields in size? Looks awful small and clear to be that large.

Also, is it just me or is the shadow on the underside on the wrong side of the object?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
My friend donkey told me this UFO is made of shrek.

It was made in 2011. Who even has a 4:3 stills camera any more? Even most phones are better than that.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Pinke because: edit

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Sadly it doesn't even look like it is in the air to me. It looks like a drop of water hitting a puddle or pond right at the point of impact. Similar to this.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
I'm more interested in finding out why the sun seems to be to the left, but the backside of this thing is lit up.

put a drop of water on a piece of glass, and you will get the same light "shading"

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
If it was a couple of football feilds in size, many people would have seen it. Radar would have picked it up. It would be all over the world news.

Fake. And a poor effort at that.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Put two images of completely different compression levels together and you get the same shading, too.

Just jokes. No really though, youtube video couple of posts up. Either I'm a CIA shill who just created this composite badly in paint and after effects and changed the youtube date orrrrrrrrrr ... OP is unfortunately lying.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
My friend donkey told me this UFO is made of shrek.

It was made in 2011. Who even has a 4:3 stills camera any more? Even most phones are better than that.

Well done!

It was just a screenshoot from an old (Feb. 2011) and poor faked Youtube video...

Curious to see what "pfawcett1" have to say now ..... if not banned yet for promoting fakes on ATS.

What's the purpose of this, don't we have better things to do?

edit on 18-1-2013 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Well that's that. It is definitely from that horribly fake video. I agree with the poster who suggested that people who blatantly lie like this should be removed from this site. It does a great disservice to UFOlogy as a whole

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

I am going to say that it is not et...but human

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

GREAT JOB elevenaugust!! People like this need banned RIGHT NOW!!

It's people like this who completely water down the real reports and this guy is a discrace to ATS!!

Originally posted by pfawcett1
I'm glad a few like the picture. for those that don't my son and myself have seen more than this but never had a camera nearby. I love that everybody has thier own thoughts and I except that . now I laugh at all the people that think it's fake. All I know is it is real, ours or somebody elses I don't care I've personally seen two others as clear and in daylight one like a 747 and no wings. and alot of spheres. and yes I don't report them all.

flame

Get him mods.......

edit on 1/18/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
And this is exactly why I love ATS. The community here is quick to find fakes for all subjects.

If we all believed, this place would be very boring. Great job debunking and exposing this "proof" for what it is.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Good job finding that vid. It has a link to this showing how it was made.

link   
MUFON needs to be advised that a false report has been submitted to them. Actually, it wouldn't be a bad idea to let them know about this thread so they can see what a good job we do and what a valuable resource ATS can be.

link   
reply to post by pfawcett1

Bye bye

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
MUFON needs to be advised that a false report has been submitted to them. Actually, it wouldn't be a bad idea to let them know about this thread so they can see what a good job we do and what a valuable resource ATS can be.

Without sounding conceited, being a former field investigator for MUFON, if I knew....they know. Trust me. But that was kind of you to be so concerned

I say we alert the Mods to close this thread, toss it into it's rightful hoax-grave and request the OP to be banned. I personally can't STAND people like this. I have more compassion for pickpockets... than hoxers!

PLEASE BAN THE OP!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

check mufon last 20 sighting picture taken in Palm harbor fl. I don't think it will stay up long you'll know when you see it.

It's sad that you come here with this FAKE crap, and disrespect the members of this site. Soon this will be moved to the appropriate place, and hopefully you will too.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yet another one bites the dust.

HOAX BIN & BAN please MODS

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by elevenaugust

GREAT JOB elevenaugust!! People like this need banned RIGHT NOW!!

It's people like this who completely water down the real reports and this guy is a discrace to ATS!!

I'm glad a few like the picture. for those that don't my son and myself have seen more than this but never had a camera nearby. I love that everybody has thier own thoughts and I except that . now I laugh at all the people that think it's fake. All I know is it is real, ours or somebody elses I don't care I've personally seen two others as clear and in daylight one like a 747 and no wings. and alot of spheres. and yes I don't report them all.

flame

Get him mods.......

edit on 1/18/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

elevenaugust AND Pinke. They both showed the tangible evidence that most of us knew instinctively. Awesome members

Thanks to your contribution also

Please alert a Mod as I did.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Excellent find Pinke

That has to be the funniest UFO video I have ever seen ... Hold on , did I mean funniest or worst

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
OP should be banned for hoaxing with intent.

There's no place for this crap on ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join