It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best picture of ufo to date, taken by my son.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
check mufon last 20 sighting picture taken in Palm harbor fl. I don't think it will stay up long you'll know when you see it.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Could you post one here? I am half asleep and am to lazy to search out Mufon.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Ah, thank you. I don't typically frequent these threads, but I had to see the "best picture ever".

Does the lighting look right on this?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

wish I new how but lets just say my son is scared real bad was going to delete it but I talked him into posting it. it was taken around 10:00am said above the clouds that day and around the size of a couple of football field.
edit on 17-1-2013 by pfawcett1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
well its a good picture, but .. the best picture ever would have points of reference to determine information about the object

are there any before or after shots?

nice photo, but from an identification point of view, not the best ever

**ETA: didnt mean to come off as an arse.**
edit on 18-1-2013 by okamitengu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ramcheck

Interesting pic, but I think it's Venus....

I wish we had the 19 other pics on here to look at... Were there other people around when these pictures were taken?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
2 others saw this and my son meeting
edit on 18-1-2013 by pfawcett1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by pfawcett1
2 others saw this and my son meeting with invetigators soon.

Make sure he gets some of those special MIB sunglasses beforehand.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'm going to say fake (in my opinion).

No insult intended to the OP, I just feel as if it were truly a genuine picture, we would at least have some sort of back story behind the picture, or the OP would have included the picture here instead of telling us to go search for it ourselves.

Without a back story or even a single point of reference in the picture, I must call it as I see it... fake.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by csuldm

Well he did take them to MUFON which is the right thing to do, instead of blasting it all over ATS and other sites first... I don't necessarily need a AWESOME back story to make something believable

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by csuldm

you and the others thats why my son wanted to delete it.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pfawcett1
reply to post by Doodle19815

wish I new how but lets just say my son is scared real bad was going to delete it but I talked him into posting it. it was taken around 10:00am said above the clouds that day and around the size of a couple of football field.
edit on 17-1-2013 by pfawcett1 because: (no reason given)

Why was he scared? Why would he consider deleting it?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I don't need an AWESOME back story, but ANY back story would have been nice (and a bit more believable).

Taking them to MUFON may be the right thing to do, but if the OP is starting a thread on ATS to discuss the possibility of a genuine extra-terrestrial craft in the sky, then at least give us something to go off of in OUR investigation.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by csuldm

Agreed, OP definitely should have put more effort into the thread instead of one sentence directing us to MUFON's site...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Looks familiar.
Goat sweat?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
What kind of device was the picture taken on (digital camera, iPhone, etc.)?

It looks like you can see some pretty good detail on it, so if the object is the "size of 2 football fields" as the son claimed then the picture would have to have been zoomed in pretty close right?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'm more interested in finding out why the sun seems to be to the left, but the backside of this thing is lit up.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The government should be handling this not mufun. At least give mufun government approval and authority so potential witnesses can give their full names and addresses and it can be properly investigated.

It would go a long way going to get hoaxers out of the picture knowing a government approved agent could go over to investigate.

Then the best documented ones can be further investigated and the video deemed real.

Right now it's a joke with a small portion of the population knowing more than others. And limited resources made available to separate legit sightings to fakes and hoaxes.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
All we have then is the pic.

The sun is above the lens but not in view. Thats why the lens flare. Like this image:

I am wondering why the bottom of the craft is not completely in shadow then?

Edit: I see doodle just asked the same question. The lit up bottom would have to be caused by a bright reflection from the ground (or water maybe). Not knowing the altitude this was "hovering" or other details there is no way to tell.

The earth backlights the moon in a phenomenon known as "Earthshine".
edit on 18-1-2013 by intrptr because: additional...

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join