Our Paranormal Investigation team was interviewed on radio :)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Congrats on the radio interview.

I'm surprised you haven't tried just getting a headlamp. They usually have a "Red" setting which is needed when using IR cameras. Kinda hard to miss something near your head when wearing one because the object in question eventually reflects back light at you. Yes, you will look goofy wearing one, but safety is more important. Unless you're trying to be on tv, then by all means, I hope you hit your head.

On the issue of IR camcorders, the last ones that sony put out that were truly 0 lux were the mini-dv. They say that some of the higher end ones they have now are 0 lux, but at best they come to about a 2 or 3 (that's not 0!). Mini-DV camcorders are easy to find on ebay, but the disks are a little harder to find at a good price and don't hold as much. They barely hold an hour and that's if you're lucky.

Also one should note that sony also reduces frame rate on the more recent camcorders for the low light conditions. Very problematic.

Bell and Howell also makes a night vision camcorder, but I have heard that they do not stay in focus while in low-light conditions. I don't think they are 0 lux either.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jannell03

Laughter is the best medicine.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by aplanetaryguide

Thank you very much for the info. We will have a team discussion on this since lighting is an issue on paranormal investigations.

On our investigation after the jail house we were investigating a historic building using very low lighting. Mostly our fłash lights. My team mate found an anomaly in an 2 ft square area. He called me over to look at what he was seeing. Well I guess it was fair where he hit his head on the last investigation I tripped on a step going up to where he was standing twisting my ankle.

Yes so much for safety first! We do need to invest in better lights. It was suggested I should buy the shoes that light up with each step

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by aplanetaryguide

Keep a check on our Facebook page. We have another interview the 1st part of Feburary. The date and link will be posted there. We also have another one set up in March by a different interviewer .

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

... does that mean you can get rid of ghosts by putting tin foil on your house?

now THAT's a conspiracy... hehe

Well, now that you mention it...
What do you think...???

They say it even blocks Wi Fi....

edit on 21-1-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jannell03

goodness sakes your the brave one...I would have the headlights,
the tail lights, the pots, tin foil and everything I could think of...

even then...still would be scared out of my wits....

I have some terra cotta pots if you so would want them...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Wow! A theory proven valid.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

That might work . All we would need to do us to add foil, flashlight, and a camera to them.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by pianopraze

... does that mean you can get rid of ghosts by putting tin foil on your house?

now THAT's a conspiracy... hehe

Well, now that you mention it...
What do you think...???

They say it even blocks Wi Fi....

edit on 21-1-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

I think it is an awesome idea!!! except.....

I think if it blocks EM from getting in, it will stop EM from getting out...

...so your if someone did this that way they would be creating a gigantic fear cage for a house. All the wifi/cell and other EM signals would be bouncing around inside.

The question would be measuring to see if the overall results are a reduction in EM or increase. Maybe the sheeting on the inside would be better, keeping the EM from the power lines in the walls, not radiating into the room...

This would make a GREAT science project!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

That would be a huge scien projest. Maybe one coulsd evwen write a thesis on it.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join