It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Paranormal Investigation team was interviewed on radio :)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
We just got interviewed !

You can find the full show here if you are interested in hearing me ramble about paranormal tech, historical and verifiable psychic research and government psychic programs — a definite ATS bent to my comments

Link to show archive.

The host liked us so much he invited us back!

Here is some of our cases we have done that I posted on ATS for background:
December poltergeit case.
Diamond point visitor center.

We just investigated an old jail last week and have a opera house coming up this week. I'm slogging through the 40 hours of audio/video and have caught many EVP's that I'll be posting in a new ATS post soon!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Lots of information learned on tonights interview show.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jannell03

Lots of information learned on tonights interview show.

I had a blast, I think I overwhelmed the host with information!

He's not used to having so much throw at him from the people he interviewed I don't think, but he was loving it!

I guess I'm still excited... here's a few more exclamations points !!!

hehe...

seriously, all the research on ATS helped me more than fill up the airwaves with content. And access to my past posts let me even quote lots of information real time !

ok, a few more exclamations to get them out of my system... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

You can find the full show here if you are interested in hearing me ramble about paranormal tech, historical and verifiable psychic research and government psychic programs — a definite ATS bent to my comments

Link to show archive.

We just investigated an old jail last week and have a opera house coming up this week. I'm slogging through the 40 hours of audio/video and have caught many EVP's that I'll be posting in a new ATS post soon!

Do you have a night vision camera or what night vision lights do you use?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1

Link to show archive.

Yes, a full spectrum night vision camcorder with a separate IR illuminator.

Jan got it at ScareFest from a vendor who custom modified it.

Have I mentioned how awesome ScareFest is?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Willl be posting the findings soon on the Diamond Pointe Investigation. Diamond Pointe was built in 1810.
The jail we just invigated was built in 1827 & was still in use until 1983.
The Oprea House we will be investigating on 1-18-2013 was built in 1844.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Willl be posting the findings soon on the Diamond Pointe Investigation. Diamond Pointe was built in 1810.
The jail we just invigated was built in 1827 & was still in use until 1983.
The Oprea House we will be investigating on 1-18-2013 was built in 1844.

We are the first team to investigate both these historic buildings.

I am not all the way through the jail footage yet but I've already got 7 EVP's.

It's interesting how different sites have different evidence. Diamond point only had 2 EVPs but they were very clear. The jail has a multitude of EVP's but they are all very quite. I am so glad I have Adobe Sound Booth with a spectrum analysis feature which lets me see the EVP's as well as hear them!

Guess I wasn't through with those exclamation points after all!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The customized IR camera we bought at ScareFestV 2012 was easy to set up, touch screen, simple hand held. I have the dealers info if you like to have it. Just let me know.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Link to show archive.

Yes, a full spectrum night vision camcorder with a separate IR illuminator.

Jan got it at ScareFest from a vendor who custom modified it.

Reason I ask is that I am looking for a decent IR illuminator for my camcorder and so,far I can't really find a decent one. Mine has only low light night vision as such so that's why I am looking. Any help would be appreciated.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Reason I ask is that I am looking for a decent IR illuminator for my camcorder and so,far I can't really find a decent one. Mine has only low light night vision as such so that's why I am looking. Any help would be appreciated.

The IR illuminator we have is called the "Phantom Light Illuminator" Amazon link.

It is good, but tends to create hotspots, but it definitely extends the range of the camcorder.

I think we need to get a second one... there are bases you get that will allow you to have a camcorder and two external lights.

edit on 17-1-2013 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

it was customed made by Phantom Lite. the website is www.Phantomlites.com. I have the desingers e-mail if you would like it, just let me know.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The IR illuminator we have is called the "Phantom Light Illuminator" Amazon link.

It is good, but tends to create hotspots, but it definitely extends the range of the camcorder.

I think we need to get a second one... there are bases you get that will allow you to have a camcorder and two external lights.

I looked at the one you say but prefer the Phantom Lite Infrared Illuminator Night Vision but there is no bracket with it. I have a light with an arm bracket on mine, do you think this would for on it? Light I have is a small square type light.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

it was customed made by Phantom Lite. the website is www.Phantomlites.com. I have the desingers e-mail if you would like it, just let me know.

Good site there, I see they also have brackets for their lights as well. How long do these lights last for approx before the battery runs out and is it just a standard 9 volt one?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I looked at the one you say but prefer the Phantom Lite Infrared Illuminator Night Vision but there is no bracket with it. I have a light with an arm bracket on mine, do you think this would for on it? Light I have is a small square type light.

Ours does have a normal camera female screw in area.

We bought the bracket separate.

So this light DOES accept the male screw that is on most normal tripods and hand held brackets.

To repeat the screw slot on the bass of this light is the same that is on the camcorder and all DSLR's because I can put the camcorder on the same spot on the bracket as the IR illuminator. That illuminator is full spectrum by the way — and it works better than the reviews. They complain to badly. It works well, but does produce hot spots. I would suggest using two as some of the reviews state.

It lasts at least 8 hours. I am not sure, we use one battery on multiple investigations. We used it at least 8 hours on 3 investigations before we replaced it.

yes, standard 9 volt
edit on 17-1-2013 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

We bought the bracket seperate form the light & camera. The bracket has the option for add what ever you want to it. Either 2 lights and a camera or 2 cameras & a light, well you get what I mean.

We got the bracket at ScareFest too!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Ours does have a normal camera female screw in area.

We bought the bracket separate.

So this light DOES accept the male screw that is on most normal tripods and hand held brackets.

To repeat the screw slot on the bass of this light is the same that is on the camcorder and all DSLR's because I can put the camcorder on the same spot on the bracket as the IR illuminator. That illuminator is full spectrum by the way — and it works better than the reviews. They complain to badly. It works well, but does produce hot spots. I would suggest using two as some of the reviews state.

It lasts at 6 hours. I am not sure, we use one battery on multiple investigations.
edit on 17-1-2013 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

So you are saying it screws into the base of the camcorder where the tripod can screw into as well?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

they run on one 9 volt battery and last roughly 6-8 hours

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

So you are saying it screws into the base of the camcorder where the tripod can screw into as well?

Almost all camcorders and DSLR cameras have a female slot in the bottom. The tripods have a male screw which goes in this hole. This light has a female slot as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

We bought the bracket seperate form the light & camera. The bracket has the option for add what ever you want to it. Either 2 lights and a camera or 2 cameras & a light, well you get what I mean.

We got the bracket at ScareFest too!

Excellent! Great I finally have 2 members who know what they are talking about. I prefer to get people's opinion after they have used something to find the pros and cons before I buy anything. This looks just what I have been looking for....

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

That is correct. Easy to put together & take apart and break down for quick packing away.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join