The Year The World Attacked Islam?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What is it about these nazi jerks that call themselves warriors,? they are nothing but a bunch of bloodthirsty
mongrels looking for an excuse to rape,kill and pillage. I am not normally on the side of the establishment,
but in this case I really believe that the only way to deal is to kill the vermin where ever they show up.
Poeple in Mali need help to fight these pigs,maybe also a possibility for all you gringos who feel
so impotent without your assault weapons,why not volunteer for a little killing in Mali,give you a chance to get your rocks off..! I do not for one minute believe that any of these wankers believe in Allah,they get a hard on from violence and I think they should get what they desire..

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It is the same ones with the same agenda, and quite frankly repetetively boring. I just wish that in the early 1900s America and England would have just invested in electric cars and left the liquid gold in the desert and left the ME in it's poor and self destructing state, let them live in a poor and non technology arena. Today the ME would be a different landscape, no product, no hope and only a very few would have a car or computer. This would be a third world level of life. Today only a few have the real riches, leave the crumbs for the commons, and build tremendous structures for the display of wealth, sound fimiliar? It does not matter where you live in this global farce, We are the commons, led by our elite to fight the little squabbles while they get the gold, the sooner you figure this out, the better. Enough of this single line BS spewing from the same agenda driven misconception which is fed to you by your feeders. You could use a clue, and your agenda is crystal clear, but where would your people be if outside technologies did not bring their knowledge to you? Regardless, history shows muslims fight each other for supremeicy, influence or not.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

The same could be said for Westerners, Europeans, Asians and Africans. Muslims aren't the only ones fighting against each other throughout history.. There is a lot more focus on the Middle East because if we let them choose for themselves, they could rise into a superpower which would then put us all at risk. We have to keep them fighting amongst themselves because of that very reason. Oil is the worlds bloodline and most of it comes from that part of the world. Now you know why we must control it.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

In the near future oil will be obsolete, in a one dimensional economy there is no superpower, period, even if oil lasts 1 more decade, it is still one product, you cannot sustain that. Besides, there is a lot of oil in anwar.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I don't doubt the US's military ability or it's experimental tech, it could easily send a lot of these muslim countries back to the stone age. What I do doubt however is if the western world would have the stomach to watch the US kill/destroy or absolutely ruin literally millions upon millions of lifes.
If the Economy doesn't kill the US off a move like that would... they would literally need to invade all the ME and upper Africa.

Also wouldn't an EMP blast of that size wipe out ALL tech in the area? including US tech?

That would make their Naval assets sitting ducks and all that kick ass tech useless. I would be right to think those laser techs need vast amounts of power to feed them? for example naval assets?
Unless ofcourse the US uses those things some call TR-3b's and the tech's associated with them, then they would need some bloody good answers to the questions the people will demand answers too

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by RAY1990
reply to post by Jepic

Easy.... they have more than pickup trucks, in and around the Algiers at the minute we have a lot of extremists armed with god knows what. The raid on a Algerian gas plant shows they have the power to effect us where it hurts, yes this is not a direct attack on Europe but the location is threatening to Europe It would not be hard for terrorists to enter Europe through the med... again we do not know what they are armed with

So you are telling me that these militants will successfully cross the Mediterranean and attack continental Europe without being spotted by NATO warships. With what? With those small boats?

They can't even get here without nearly starving to death...

Even Russia would have a hard time at that...

An unbelievable amount of people come through the mediterranean every year and I can imagine even more this year. Yes they will hardly have the tech to hit mainland Europe from Africa or lets say somewhere like Turkey but the terrorism aspect could be deadly, not to mention all of the people of Islamic faith already here in Europe. No one is stupid enough to fight the west in a conventional war hence why all this "terrorism" happens plus warships are useless in a mountain range apart for raining down rockets, Tora Bora for instance, the US was spending billions trying to clear those mountains and it got them nowhere. Russians designed some deadly rockets that still couldn't do the job in those same mountains

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by teslahowitzer
It is the same ones with the same agenda, and quite frankly repetetively boring. I just wish that in the early 1900s America and England would have just invested in electric cars and left the liquid gold in the desert and left the ME in it's poor and self destructing state, let them live in a poor and non technology arena. Today the ME would be a different landscape, no product, no hope and only a very few would have a car or computer. This would be a third world level of life. Today only a few have the real riches, leave the crumbs for the commons, and build tremendous structures for the display of wealth, sound fimiliar? It does not matter where you live in this global farce, We are the commons, led by our elite to fight the little squabbles while they get the gold, the sooner you figure this out, the better. Enough of this single line BS spewing from the same agenda driven misconception which is fed to you by your feeders. You could use a clue, and your agenda is crystal clear, but where would your people be if outside technologies did not bring their knowledge to you? Regardless, history shows muslims fight each other for supremeicy, influence or not.

I agree to the building of monuments, monuments to all our sins.
The ME is the way it is in my eyes though because of the power vaccum left by the destruction of the Ottoman Turks. Islamic nations throughout history have been noted for being advanced for their time, the only time this has not been true is the last 100-150 years. If my forefathers never killed of the Ottoman empire with the help of locals the ME would hardly be a 3rd world place.... thats what I believe

We are the commons, led by our elite to fight the little squabbles while they get the gold, the sooner you figure this out, the better. Enough of this single line BS spewing from the same agenda driven misconception which is fed to you by your feeders.

If this is aimed at me I try to avoid 1 line posts
and hey thats what you call freedom in the 21st century
btw I have never been one to believe the hype, I'd rather see the evidence and conclude my own decisions

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by teslahowitzer
reply to post by DarknStormy

In the near future oil will be obsolete, in a one dimensional economy there is no superpower, period, even if oil lasts 1 more decade, it is still one product, you cannot sustain that. Besides, there is a lot of oil in anwar.

How will it be obsolete? Cars are not the only thing that need oil...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Islam is not united in of itself. A lot of what is going on in the middle east is as much about Sunni / Shia sectarianism as it is about West / East.

I dont see that stopping anytime soon. The funding of Jihadis by Saudi Arabia to topple the Syrian government and poke Iran in the eye is the obvious current case in point.

There wont be a united Middle East against the West until Islam resolves a conflict thats been running since immediately after the death of Mohammed.

Its not accidental that Saudi Arabia funds the majority of Sunni extremist teaching, its a counterpoint to the rise in Shia extremist support following the Iranian revolution in 1979.

There are multiple dimensions to the power plays in the region.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Text

So you think it is because of the US/UK's interference in internal affairs of ME countries that they are in such great shape that they are today?!..
..I mean with the exception of Iran and Turkey the rest of them can't even make a fart without the masters permission...And Iran by the way,flourished only after the Islamic revolution...Countries like Saudi Arabia Import almost 100% of their goods,but yeah,sure they have I pods and LED tv's and Mc Donalds and all that impressive hi tech stuff!..All of that just by obeying the masters every need and being good little sports.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Every year I have been a member at ATS, I have seen these threads. That said, we need to discuss this each and every year, as the world changes and moved on.

First of all, what is your definition of WW3? A global war on the scale of WW2? Or proxy wars similar to those fought in the cold war?

Yes, things are moving around the globe. Remember last year was the Arab Spring and there were some that felt that might be the catalyst for WW3, as it may have led to more militant governments, but guess what, no WW3.

I see more proxy wars rather than a single global war. The interesting question is who will be funding and managing these proxy wars. I still the US with its allies in Nato being on one side, but who might be on the other side. That is the more interesting question. Russia? China? Iran?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

That is a damn good question

I had a strange dream the other night about a very similiar question, I guess by definition of a world war I mean multiple wars on multiple fronts steming from one route cause. WW2 as it is remembered is from 1939-1945 but in reality a lot of the main conflicts of that war were already on going, It was not until certain catalysts happened that people realized that these conflicts are actually effecting us all on a huge scale and that the fight itself has to be done.

People say the cold war was WWIII but in reality nobody wanted to fight that war on either side. It was all about pumping your chest out, the creators of that war never actually met on the battlefield the hysteria of each other was enough to keep people busy and fearful

I guess another thing that has the ability to turn proxy wars into eventual world wars is the power of a banner and the ability to make it profitable for others to follow that banner. Again WW2 is a fine example of that, many new alliances were made by lots of countries for example arab villages in WW2 worked with Nazi's to kill rival villages to further secure their power in the region in turn they will swear allegiance with them.

Again this WW3 in 2013 business is just theory.... I'm not saying it will happen just I feel personally we are closer than we have been for a long time

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur

Text

So you think it is because of the US/UK's interference in internal affairs of ME countries that they are in such great shape that they are today?!..
..I mean with the exception of Iran and Turkey the rest of them can't even make a fart without the masters permission...And Iran by the way,flourished only after the Islamic revolution...Countries like Saudi Arabia Import almost 100% of their goods,but yeah,sure they have I pods and LED tv's and Mc Donalds and all that impressive hi tech stuff!..All of that just by obeying the masters every need and being good little sports.
Exactly, that is my point, you would not even have that, what would be the trade item if not oil, and the technology and equipment brought to you by other countries? You dont draw oil with a camel and tote bag, this was delivered to you... sure, it was done in a wrong long term format, but where would the ME be? When all of the BS is removed, we are all the same though, we are the bottom feeders, whether you see it or not, does not make it less real. Imagine if all of the money from weapons and equipment were used for infrastructure, housing and irrigation. we have followed our "leaders" into the soon abyss on a twisted theology, adapted for their benefit at our cost. Just open your eyes and look, imagine, no stupid little differences, all working together for mankind, not the leaders of this crap.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

The U.S. would use Non-Nuclear EMP's which come in a wide variety of Power Levels. A few of the smaller devices can be carried in the internal Bomb Bays of an F/A-22 Raptor. These are weapons who's yeild has been made by design to be used in a controlled way.

The Direct Energy Weapons such as the FEL or MEB are Nuclear Powered and you will soon see these as standard issue as they will be installed on the New Ford Class Carriers as well as will be installed on all Nimitz Carriers and Aegis Cruisers. The U.S. has operational FEL's now of which two are land based as well as a few operational FEL's based at sea that use a Satellite System for over the horizon targetting.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

No one is denying the fact that recent technology came from western countries but knowledge and wisdom have been around way longer than only the last couple of centuries...Countries like Iran,China,India,Iraq,Egypt,etc were the origins and cradles of all civilizations, and if it wasn't for the interferences and sabotages of the westerners,they would have been in much greater shape than they are today.(see what happened in china in just a few decades).....There will be no cooperation between the two parties unless west starts to quit it's double standard policies in the ME and respects human beings and life in general and stops looking at other countries as just another "resource"for them....We (east) have had this planet for more than 10,000 years and we kept it relatively in one piece,but it seems like the new powers are doing a good job of making a hell out of it and they have proved they are capable of promoting hate and death in mass scales never seen before throughout the history (Chingiz Khan is turning in his grave like a propeller!)....I hope someday the endless greed will be gone so we can all breath a little easier,although it seems very unlikely.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Do you have anymore info or links on the FEL or MEB, it's not that I don't believe you because I do.
It's just I have not read anything about that tech for maybe a year or two, back when they nearly had them operating at a power where they could be considered weapons.

If they can have them operating at the level you say they can that would be fascinating as well as deadly

It would make the USA impregnable to pretty much anything

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by shapur

You know I was just talking to my brother last night about a similar thing and I agree.
Over the centuries the west's greatest abilities has been to take the wisdom of other cultures and use it in ways they could have but didn't for instance China and it's gunpowder.

I was using an example of imagine if the romans found out the skills of metal working from the ME/India
and the power of explosives found by the Chinese, Cannons would most likely have been invented a good 800 years before they were

The west and it's ability to use others and their abilities to the wests advantage is a well noted thing in history Cortez and his crusade for gold comes to mind or even Lawrence of Arabia and his alliances against the Turks. It's for reasons like this the world is the way it is, but controlling the world like this is damaging and eventually somethings gotta give.

using a qoute from the Fallout series:
Because war..... war never changes

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
A full scale war in the Middle East with the full strength of NATO is not what anyone should want.

However, the increasing tensions in the area and the disruption of the flow of Oil will probably make NATO move into action at some point to take control of it all.

Knowing where we are on that scale and where the tipping point is would be the key.

I think NATO has been to soft on Radical Islam.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Yes indeed... it is very likely in the near term that militant fundamentalist Jihadists will increase their attacks.

but watch for the small figure - on the world stage to begin to sway many of the Islamic Mullahas and Imams to start talking down the militant nature of the various and diverse war factions acting "under Islam"

a realistic 'peace'' will not be universal but at least 50% reduction in Jihad militancy (creating atrocities under the flag of Islam) will result almost immediately...and that small figure on the world stage gaining recognition

the Imams will then have to 'quiet' the remaining rogue factions of Islamic affiliated terror/fighters
this pacification will be aided by the 'help' the small figure provides in being the Architect of sending drones to confront those rogue militant forces (like the 'rebels' in the horn-of-africa, Libya, Morrocco, Niger and many other places)

be alert because all this roll-back of Islamic Jihadist Militant Rebels is one part of The Great Deception
RE: Jere. 39:3 princes of babylon arising noon today and noon tomorrow 21/jan/13
edit on 20-1-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
Yes indeed... it is very likely in the near term that militant fundamentalist Jihadists will increase their attacks.

but watch for the small figure - on the world stage to begin to sway many of the Islamic Mullahas and Imams to start talking down the militant nature of the various and diverse war factions acting "under Islam"

a realistic 'peace'' will not be universal but at least 50% reduction in Jihad militancy (creating atrocities under the flag of Islam) will result almost immediately...and that small figure on the world stage gaining recognition

the Imams will then have to 'quiet' the remaining rogue factions of Islamic affiliated terror/fighters
this pacification will be aided by the 'help' the small figure provides in being the Architect of sending drones to confront those rogue militant forces (like the 'rebels' in the horn-of-africa, Libya, Morrocco, Niger and many other places)

be alert because all this roll-back of Islamic Jihadist Militant Rebels is one part of The Great Deception
RE: Jere. 39:3 princes of babylon arising noon today and noon tomorrow 21/jan/13
edit on 20-1-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

Wow I'm suprised nobody actually brought the religious aspect of it to the thread yet

If such a person done that and it was actually played out such a figure would gain immense power and stature amongst the world.

Would that person be by chance Ahmadinejad of Iran/Persia?

I'm not exactly a believer in this "Revelation" or "End of Times" religious stuff but I do find it absolutely fascinating how mankind constantly fulfills these things. So what happens next after if this was to happen?

reply to post by wdkirk

I agree nobody wants NATO to go in on a full scale deployment
There will be lots of death and destruction with some nations not fairing well at all because of the conflicts and the location. It is getting to the point where something has to be done, I believe this is why nations like Algeria reacted to that situation with the gas plant the way they did. Here is a interview I watched the other night with Kofi Annan:

It's what pretty much inspired me to make this thread, I would not be suprised if using NATO plus with some kind of african union and maybe the arab league? is seriously on the cards now

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join