It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Year The World Attacked Islam?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
Well those zany muslim extremists wanted to have a jihad holy war.
So now they have a crusade to deal with, silly bunch of dicks

Yes and the west has given plenty of fuel to feed that fire over the last year, the power extremists have got over the last year is dangerous and their influence has spread more than we would like. a real religious war could well be on the cards

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Easy.... they have more than pickup trucks, in and around the Algiers at the minute we have a lot of extremists armed with god knows what. The raid on a Algerian gas plant shows they have the power to effect us where it hurts, yes this is not a direct attack on Europe but the location is threatening to Europe It would not be hard for terrorists to enter Europe through the med... again we do not know what they are armed with

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ausername

The world will not attack Islam, but there is an extremely high likelihood that an Islamic nation will leave no other option but to attack them.

I agree only the west will be pre-occupied with Jihadist's and some dangerous Islamic nations, my theory is that while we are occupied with this mess we helped create, other nations may feel it's their time to do what they like. this religious war thing I see getting out of hand this year jihadist militants can easily put differences aside to fight a common enemy

reply to post by HenryNorris

Politically Pakistan is getting extremely unstable that is very worrying, When North Africa kicks off I can imagine Egypt and it's military will play a major part maybe Isreal will play a part in keeping them busy?
Pakistan is the one to watch the most though, they have nukes and a potential to use them if the leadership changes to a more radical form of rule, maybe India will have to invade then?

I can honestly say for the first time in my life that a potential World War could actually happen over the next year. Thats what I believe anyways

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

the Islamic extremism (Wahabism and Salafism) ideologies of Al_Qaeda and Taliban is a double standard tool for some governments ! for colonialism.
they use them in Pakistan and Syria and Iraq or even USA(sep 11) !!! for their benefits.
and they condemn them in Algeria and Mali for their benefits.
you are completely right something odd is happening in this world !
I do not think that a large scale classical war would happen, but the regional wars that we are witnessing in Syria, Mali, Algeria, Pakistan, Afghanistan and .....

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
There will be no 'crusade' of Western countries against Islam. There is not the will for it. The West today greatly resembles the West of the 1930s, hamstrung by economic problems and loathe to enter into any military conflict. There only needs a Hitler-like leader to rise among the Muslim nations to make the comparisom complete.
Europe has no stomach for any war, and the US has expended all the blood and treasure it cares to. It would take a serious, major event for any major conflict to arise at this point.
I fear that Iran, with or without allies (Syria?), will strike Israel, which would unleash all sorts of havoc. The new 'Arab Spring' tide in Egypt, Libya and perhaps Syria is very militant and unstable.
not looking good out there folks...

Some Western countries will be and are obliged to sort out NW Africa after all it is directly because of our airstrikes in Libya these rebels have dangerous armaments, I agree that their will be no crusade but it will keep some of us extremely busy. I can imagine a EU split happening soon too with a South Europe and a North one but thats a different topic.

This year I think you will see a "Hitler" style figure rise out of Islam, People can knock Islamists all they want their is clever people amongst them too Algeria is a fine example of that. Islamist Extremists just need to get the majority of muslims on their side and they will have an potential army that could rival Europe and more.
I agree things do not look good at all

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

Originally posted by Jepic
And how exactly do a bunch of ragheads on pick up trucks pose a threat to Europe?

...easy. They systematically overthrow the governments of Libya, Egypt, Tunisia...

shall I go on?

Please go on because I don't see how that poses a threat to continental Europe or the U.S.A.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990
reply to post by Jepic

Easy.... they have more than pickup trucks, in and around the Algiers at the minute we have a lot of extremists armed with god knows what. The raid on a Algerian gas plant shows they have the power to effect us where it hurts, yes this is not a direct attack on Europe but the location is threatening to Europe It would not be hard for terrorists to enter Europe through the med... again we do not know what they are armed with

So you are telling me that these militants will successfully cross the Mediterranean and attack continental Europe without being spotted by NATO warships. With what? With those small boats?

They can't even get here without nearly starving to death...

Even Russia would have a hard time at that...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Its a bout time Islam ws represented by a figure head an Islamic Pope.. then he could condem the way the religion is being abused... or better still a world Muslim Council that can vote a Pope

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
People please think critically. Right now there is no country on earth, nor potential coalition (excluding Russia) that has the equipment and technological advancement to conventionally reach Europe or the United States of America. PERIOD.

In modern warfare with the speed of information you won't get anywhere without technology on par with that of NATO.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryNorris
Pakistan and Egypt are the nations to watch in my opinion. Both nations are controlled opposition for America. The Governments of Egypt and Pakistan do the bidding of the CIA. Anything that happens in Pakistan or Egypt in 2013 should be thought about very long and hard. We must consider who stands to gain from the things that happen.

America is a very sneaky and shameless nation. Their government is starting to panic and all of their former 'friends' are now looking to China. I expect the American Government to have some shadey plans for 2013 and I think it is safe to assume that Pakistan and Egypt will play a role in Americas plans.
edit on 17-1-2013 by HenryNorris because: (no reason given)

If you think America is a sneaky and shameless nation, you haven't paid much attention to the Middle Eastern nations in the last few years.

These nations will take America's money and lead them to believe that they're working with America until they can get all of the Middle Eastern nations under the control of the Muslim Brotherhood and then they will look to Turkey to create the next Islamic Caliphate in the region. Then they will use this control to try and boot Israel and America out of Middle Eastern affairs altogether.

Personally, I'm curious to see how the other Middle Eastern nations deal with Saudi Arabia and Iran in this plan.

Will 2013 be the year? It might take a little longer for America and the rest of the world to catch on and for the Middle Eastern nations to complete their plan, unless Iran does something drastic to shake things up sooner. Iran might do something drastic to keep from turning into another Sunni run nation like Syria's getting ready to do. With that in mind, 2013 may very well be the year based on what happens in Syria.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
What people don't realize is that having a NUKE makes everyone equal, even Islam extremest. Having a huge army and loads of weapon is nothing. US can't pull what they did to Iraq/Afghanistan on China or Russia.

Right now 90% of the top countries are vultures circling in the sky, while 2 beast fight at each other, soon after either one is weakened, all of them would dive bomb and take their bounty.

Many countries are mainly focused on developing anti-nuke defense, whoever gets the anti-nuke device first = next world dominator
edit on 1/18/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
What people don't realize is that having a NUKE makes everyone equal, even Islam extremest.

Many countries are mainly focused on developing anti-nuke defense, whoever gets the anti-nuke device first = next world deliminator.

Not really... Even ICBMs would have hard time getting past the missile shield.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

True, but you don't want to explode the enemies nuke over your country. They are probably designing some long range disabler.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

What people don't realize is that having a NUKE makes everyone equal, even Islam extremest.

The difference is that when you give the Islamic extremest a nuke, he will do everything he can to get close to his enemy, shout Allahu-Akbar and detonate it, with absolute faith that he will be a glorious martyr remembered forever in this world, his surviving family rewarded, and greeted by his virgins in the afterlife.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

True, but you don't want to explode the enemies nuke over your country. They are probably designing some long range disabler.

NATO is aware of jamming technology and prepared for that eventuality.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitman485
reply to post by RAY1990

Its a bout time Islam ws represented by a figure head an Islamic Pope.. then he could condem the way the religion is being abused... or better still a world Muslim Council that can vote a Pope

Al-Maeda 51

O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

Nice try. Do you think forcing a religion to do something is going to help? Let me show you what this very verse means.

Notice the Extremists being funded to attack Arab countries? Notice the Arab countries in bed with the West? This very verse applies to them and the leaders of our countries who are pushing these wars. Islam is being abused by people who have lost their way. Extremists are not the representatives of Islam. Islam suggests that they may aswell start reading a bible or the Torah.

And remember, even the Taliban and Al-Qaeda were funded by the West at some point in the past.. Look what happened to them. The same will happen to the traitors of today in the future even if they take over every country in the Middle East.
edit on 18-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by Hitman485
reply to post by RAY1990

Al-Maeda 51

O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

Nice try. Do you think forcing a religion to do something is going to help? Let me show you what this very verse means.

Notice the Extremists being funded to attack Arab countries? Notice the Arab countries in bed with the West? This very verse applies to them and the leaders of our countries who are pushing these wars. Islam is being abused by people who have lost their way. Extremists are not the representatives of Islam. Islam suggests that they may aswell start reading a bible or the Torah.

And remember, even the Taliban and Al-Qaeda were funded by the West at some point in the past.. Look what happened to them. The same will happen to the traitors of today in the future even if they take over every country in the Middle East.
edit on 18-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

I could not agree more

Hypocrisy in this world knows no bounds
Regardless of ideology we born of Abrahamic religions are brothers
In non of our books does it mention we should kill one another
Each and every one of them that take to arms in their lords name (the same god) is denying their teachings.

It's not religion that asked us to destroy each other

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Exactly.. Sometimes I think our religious texts are actually talking about our own leaders and not another religion or people

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Weaken the West!?

The Middle East or perhaps even North Africa had better PRAY that there will not be any Terrorist Attacks on the United States population as if something like or close to the deaths of 9/11 were to happen again...you can say bye bye to the Middle East.

Seriously this is not some Rah Rah Pro-American Military statement...I actually FEAR for what an American Military response would mean for the people of that region who are not terrorists and are just people.

The U.S. has very real plans that if a Terrorist Attack again kill large numbers of Americans a Military Plan to end the threat for all time will swing into action. And given the what the reaction of the American People to something like this...I can tell you the Gloves will be OFF in a big way.

Such a Terrorist act would result in the total Mobilization of U.S. Forces World Wide and most likely the use of Ultra-High Tech. Non-Nuclear Advanced Weapon Systems that although are Non-Nuclear will have close to the same punch without the radiation. In particular would be the use of U.S. Non-Nuclear EMP's which can render the entire infrastructure of a Country to worthless electronic scrap...and the use of Direct Energy Weapons such as the FEL or Free Electron Laser as well as the MEB or Microwave Emmisions Beam.

The FEL is Nuclear Powered and can vaporize a hole through 1000 feet of solid steel in seconds. The MEB can be used to fry entire regions or can be used as a non-lethal croud control weapon as a person who is targeted by the Low Setting feels as if they are on Fire and thus crowds would quickly disburse. The High Output MEB's use is too terrible to think about.

Other Gloves Off U.S. Military Weapons Systems that are currently covert would be used in place of Nuclear Options and the goal this time of U.S. Forces would be the complete and total ellimination of the capabilities for the U.S. to EVER be attacked or targeted by any group from this region or that is based in this region or is supported by the people of the Middle East or North Africa.

Does anyone realise just how INSANE and BROAD such a statement of goals that is? It is so widely sweeping in it's meaning that it could mean and justify just about anything. The last time the U.S. had such goals was after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor...and we all know how that ended.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
All global powers are at a stalemate right now. No one big will make a move anytime soon. This means US, China, and Russia. No one wants to be responsible for lighting the flame. Well just be seeing more Arab Spring and African rebels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join