posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:53 PM
1. a global currency.
because people are buying and gold has been priced out of the average persons grasp. then silver will skyrocket, people will cash out and be left
with "worthless" pieces of paper. while gold and silver would be completely hoarded and the 2 traditional measures of wealth and currency will
only able be able to be seen in museums and in pictures.
2. they now something you don't know. the way america is going civil war could break out or the economy completely collapse and all of their gold
lost, stolen or plainly not given back.
3. Gold is power and wealth, that is why its been hoarded, fought for and collected since the beginning of time.
it is also not issued or manufactured by any government.
4. to implement a global currency and to manipulate the current value of certain currencies.
5. because it's clean, its isolated and self sustaining. with a ranch and a few hands, a rifle, a few horses, a solar generator and parts,
you can sustain yourself, your family and your ranch hands families in luxury and indefinitely.
6. because they are probably on the losing end with little chance of winning if it does happen, or because of their history with manipulated
economies and communism, they know the suffering that it can lead to.
7. why, ask him. but from appearances conditions are right. his favorite president is lincoln. maybe he's realized that the south is
starting to much trouble again. and he is black. he may of not forgotten slavery and racism he experienced.
8. to lock up and disarm people the according to government guidelines. it may save lives and get people help, but it may also lead to mass
arrests of perceived enemies of the united states. depends on how its implemented.
9. why, because there are record numbers of guns in america. they require bullets to fire. 300,000,000+ guns need billions of rounds to fire.
without bullets they are useless. apart from wartime, supply can't meet demand. it also looks like america is gearing up for civil war.
10. because any kid with his mother's credit card or a paypal account can order an arsenal of weapons and ammunition. you want guns and ammo,
walk to your walmart or gunstore, shop where they match online prices.
11. it's piers morgan. he's a clueless windbag. his own country can't stand him.
12. there are billions and billions of dollars at stake and an entire industry and market. just the lawsuits alone would wipeout every
pharmacuetical company that ever did business in america. you wouldn't even be able to buy a tylenol. they also hide behind the fact that they
produce help medications and if they went down, millions of people would die. that's not an excuse, that's time to start putting people in jail
if they knew what they were doing was potentially harmful and dangerous to people.
13. simple, easy and real time surveillance of vehicles, with or without warrants.
14. to be more efficient. whether it is used right or wrongly that's up to the person.
15. because they must have broken a federal law. which are so many and numerous it's basically flip a page and point excuse to arrest and detain
enemies of the federal government.
16. because police are basically clueless unless they get help from the people. it also creates mistrust and hostilities between neighbours. it
divides the nation. you have free will you don't have to spy if you don't want to.
17. to identify you. motives can be whatever there goal is.