It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America that great anymore?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
America is still great. Millions of people are learning English all across the world just to jump online on American forums to talk about American topics so they can talk trash about America and fit in with the American hipsters.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Isn't that the truth

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
The policy being to divide and conquere smaller nations bother militarily, economically and geographically. The US tried most directly with Korea, Vietnam and in more recent decades to do this in the Middle east.

traditionally we consider the divide and conquer policy a colonialism tool of kingdom of Britain. we have lots of such experiences in our history !
and now USA is using that tool, but still we consider that a traditional tool of Kingdom of Britain, the Fox.

This brings me to my point if the US really has fallen of its pedastal and is bankrupt morally, economically, spiritually, politically, and every other way in between and otherwise, then who is really to blame the US government or the US people??

I think we all are on one boat and the corrupted elites are making a hole in that boat !

<< 1   >>

join