It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Tragedy This Way Comes.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by okyouwin

The only response I can think to give you is to point back to my OP.
Read it again,
I'm not wrong, I promise.
You'll see.

I kind of wanted this thread to die a fast death so that I could resurrect it when these things begin to happen.

Upon thinking and reflecting on it a bit more,
I don't think that it will be totally necessary to stage one of their CIA 'controlled opposition' drones to snap and KILL a bunch of people.

It may be just as easy to make him appear VERY unsafe and unstable WITHOUT an armed stand-off or mass killing by one of these tools. Either way, they HAVE to ramp up the marginalization and then the outright DEMONIZATION of any and ALL people who subscribe to these outrageous and rediculous conspiracy theories so that they may be silenced thru intimidation or outright incarceration.

edit on 20-1-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Now here's what I'm waiting for.

There is a mass shooting. some guy with an Ar. Laying it down. Suddenly out of no where, some guy who is carrying drops and blows him away saving dozens of lives. Look for it. and if it happens, is it real? Or is it the NRA playing hardball?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
and on and on it goes my friends.

More is on the way until they get what they want.

If an ex COP murdering his own doesn't do it then something else will.
You, as a whole, WILL beg them for stricter gun control!!!

That much I promise.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I am not one who thinks of this ex-cop as a hero.... however, there is a lot of support for him.

Who are they? Liberal, occupy-type hippies, anti-racists?, anti-authority?

I'm the typical libertarian, conservative, constitutionalists that is pro-2nd amendment, but who are these ex-cop killer supporters?

Everyone arm themselves, and let the shoot=out begin. Seems to be the gov't psyops bent.

The more dead people shooting eachother, the better.

Now, I believe responsible gun owners WILL NOT fire the first shot, and will only protect themselves and their families.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join