It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Surveillance Hoodie And Scarf Prevent Drones From Tracking You

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Or you could just live so you have nothing to hide?

There is no such thing in today's world; more eyes watching equal more hands that can potentially harm, and the government thinks you are a potential threat too. Are you betting that the people hiding behind the technology that does the scanning come in peace? They hide behind covert, clandestine, and surreptitious projects in camouflage and stealth. If they came in peace, they would act as though they have nothing to hide, and plaster their operators faces all over their spy planes. But they aren't doing that, so, they don't come with good intentions.

With cameras they don't even stop looking at you even after they have one up your colon. For real, the government has guidelines for when they want to see your colon.

Give them a day of doubt, they will take a year of research to find your dirt. Give them a cell, they will take your DNA. Give them a photo, they will try to put it in a file of your problems. All it takes is one bad general with one bad order, or one rumor of the T-word (ter'ist), or that your neighbor is a T-word, and you will get as paranoid as the government is right now putting cameras up in innocent places.

The body is often regarded sacred, and people are taking steps to maintain that sense of honor, dignity, and respect. So it's an electronic burka.

edit on 18-1-2013 by Sandalphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well it isn't working in Pakistan and don't they wear what amounts to scarves on their heads?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Or you could just live so you have nothing to hide?

That's good advice, in a world without fascism and drones.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I want one just to prove how paranoid I am.
second

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
They have had them for a long time.
They are called Burkas.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I will be getting one of these! It will go nicely with my NIR backpack!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
A hoodie and scarf that blocks your heat signature....

And what about the LOWER HALF of your body???

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Jesus was innocent, and had nothing to hide. Look what the government did to him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join