It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Control is a front to Arm the USA for Alien invasion!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Follow my logic.
Gun control makes pro gun people who don't own them buy them. Guns flowing off the shelf.
The government is smart enough to know what an anti-gun push will do.
Black triangles being seen everywhere.
We are spending our money like it just doesnt matter, well after we are invaded, cash money will be worthless, we will be trading in food, ammo, and chicklets.
Gaming industry shifting from COD to alien battling to train the young gamers.
No country could go get here by boat without getting totally blown up. Our military rocks.
Who are they preparing us to fight again? Not Marshall law. They would have to get our guns, not get us to have more guns.
New York having strictest gun control is strategy, scare everyone who will survive the initial attack. New York is the capital of the world, the terrorists struck here first, the aliens will too!
Global warming making the planet liveable for possibly only 100 years or less, time for the great alien race to farm this world for all it's worth, since it is now a limited resource.

I'm downloading Earth Defense Force 2017 for my playstation vita as we speak. And filling everything I can with water.
I'm ready. Are you? Why would the powers to be remaster a crappy Videogame and port it to the playstation vita unless it was to save us ALL!?!?!?!

I'm not saying it's Aliens, but it's Aliens!

More info: Our Water aquifiers are getting dangerously low all over the US. We must be arming a giant Super soaker that we have been building causing great national debt to blast these water hating human killing wierdos right out of the sky. I

edit on 17-1-2013 by Vaedur because: EDF 2017 rocks

edit on 17-1-2013 by Vaedur because: more Info

edit on 17-1-2013 by Vaedur because: added USA

edit on 17-1-2013 by Vaedur because: I like chicklets

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
if aliens were invading then i think they would want everyone to have guns... follow my logic?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

Interesting theory. One would think, Aliens would have a far advanced method of killing us, than their own bullets and guns.

Des

link   
Okay, I'll bite. And the government is stockpiling billions of rounds of ammunition to equip Americans en masse. All the bullets are AR-15 bullets, so by having Americans buy those on their own, the government could focus all its energy on making bullets, which is by far more valuable than the guns (guns don't kill people, bullets kill people). The government could sell those bullets since gun stores are selling lots of guns but have a bullet shortage. This will finance the government's interest payments to the alien overlords.

link   

Originally posted by SecludedGamer
if aliens were invading then i think they would want everyone to have guns... follow my logic?

That is my Logic... Aliens are coming. Gun control is causing an increase in gun sales! The gun show in saratoga Ny just reported record sales, and double of last year due to gun control fear.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
Okay, I'll bite. And the government is stockpiling billions of rounds of ammunition to equip Americans en masse. All the bullets are AR-15 bullets, so by having Americans buy those on their own, the government could focus all its energy on making bullets, which is by far more valuable than the guns (guns don't kill people, bullets kill people). The government could sell those bullets since gun stores are selling lots of guns but have a bullet shortage. This will finance the government's interest payments to the alien overlords.

YES! You understand. Who do you think is keeping our credit raiting afloat? You really think we are borrowing all that money from the Chinese? it's time to pay the piper!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

This is an excellent juxtaposition of ongoing ATS themes. Congratulations on working both guns and aliens into a conspiracy theory.

I do not believe the recent media obsession with gun control is correlated to a plot for arming us against an alien invasion, but it is a novel thought.

Any aggressive alien species that manages to travel to Earth is not going to be stopped by conventional firearms. That reminds me of the movie "Signs" where the aliens travel to Earth in massive intergalactic ships yet have trouble opening doors and die when they come in contact with water.

edit on 17-1-2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Vaedur

Interesting theory. One would think, Aliens would have a far advanced method of killing us, than their own bullets and guns.

Des

They got all kinds of zappers and probes, we are in trouble. No lube either!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
reply to post by Vaedur

TThat remind me of the movie "Signs" where the aliens travel to Earth in massive intergalactic ships yet have trouble opening doors and die when they come in contact with water.
Yes! you have seen the infommercial too. That's why i'm filling everything with water why I can!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yeah, If they can travel thousands of light years to our planet, I don't think a gun will be enough to stop them

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
WOO HOO, we get to discuss my "pet" theory on DHS arming the population against aliens returning to harvest our organs!

discuss...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
Yeah, If they can travel thousands of light years to our planet, I don't think a gun will be enough to stop them
That's why we are draining our aquifiers to fill the giant alien defending super soaker

link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

That's why I'm stockpiling water balloons....

Des

link   
reply to post by Vaedur

Well first off you have to prove aliens even exist, let alone are capable of invading Earth.

edit on 1/17/2013 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
yeah because if they can travel through space to get here they certainly don`t have the technology to make something as simple as a bullet proof vest, like we have the technology to do.stupid aliens hahahaha

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by Vaedur

Well first off you have to prove aliens even exist, let alone are capable of invading Earth.

After you get all the above done. You have to catch one to prove our bullets, and water balloons, even have an adverse effect on them....

Des

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The USA is not the entire world....now it may be a shock for some of you people that there are people who live outside of the US of A and I know it's a shock but not everyone is American....so what happens if they turn up else where than the whitehouse and they're friendly?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by Vaedur

I have as much proof they exist as you have they don't exist.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
The USA is not the entire world....now it may be a shock for some of you people that there are people who live outside of the US of A and I know it's a shock but not everyone is American....so what happens if they turn up else where than the whitehouse and they're friendly?

I'd feel really really sorry for them....

Des

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria

Beats me, that doesn't play into my post very well. Hey look over their, it's a giant bird!
If they are friendly, we'll blast they out of the sky and they will be helpless to stop us! Alien technology for all!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join