It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did the shooter hear the first responders at Sandy Hook and casings in the parking lot?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
This guy was crazy not mentally ill but crazy. You can't expect rational answers in cases involving crazy people.

I think you are crazy to just say "Nuff said, he is crazy, no rational explanation ever needed."

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

as he knew that law enforcement was closing in

who says he had to have heard them - there are more ways to know that someone i there than hearing them
edit on 18-1-2013 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
reply to post by Nevertheless

Sure, I will wait for the investigators to finish their job and then come forwards and tell us absolutely nothing. They likely won't be able to tie up the loose ends.

Again, which loose ends?

I also think you are confused in believing that I think this whole thing is a conspiracy. I don't.

Then why post it under the conspiracy section?
Then why (at the same time) ask about things that do not "make sense" to you, unless you think that there is a cover-up?

It would just be nice for some official people to come out and say 'Oh, btw, these things that where reported on day one are false and here is the reason why."
(ei: person running away in the woods, people be said as dead but giving statement, medical examiners claiming that the rifle was the gun used in the massacre but no rifle was ever found inside as it is reported as today) I will look back to this thread once the investigation is complete and hope you will come and help me "understand" that what investigators say is fact and all other inconsistencies case are irrelevant.

I'd recommend you to turn towards the media who reported something that doesn't fit the official report (once it's out) and ask why the article is wrong (and/or ask them to investigate why the official report is a lie - that's what media is for).

But sure, ping me.

I will agree with you on one point, we shouldn't be talking about the event until the investigation is over. That is why, in Canada, media is not to report on anything until the investigation is completed.

That sounds harsh. Sure it's okay to talk, but it's quite insane to speculate, as that would lead to...speculation and not facts.
And when it comes to the media.. Really? It sounds more reasonable that the investigators aren't allowed to talk to the media until they are done.

But I will never, regardless of what they say in the end, believe that a 20 year old Autistic kid (socially isolated) would go on a massacre because he liked to play video games and had "mental problems". In my opinion (and YES, that is ALL THIS IS, opinion) he doesn't fit the portrait of a mass murderer.

The video-games part sounds very Media-like, and yes, it will obviously be a central point of discussion (just as "why are there bullet holes in a car?" on this site) for the simple reason that if he happened to be a guy who was a loner and all he did was playing video-games, then it makes sense to have that in the "profile".

When it comes to "doesn't fit the portrait of a mass murderer", in what way does he not?
A big part of murders that are committed within families, the reactions are "he was such a nice boy". How's that for a profile?
The little I've heard, this guy actually seemed to have issues. So yes, a shooting spree, why not?

(PS - This is a conspiracy site, I see you only joined in December, people are generally going to think that things are weird or a cover-up... its what the site is used for.)

Yes, are people generally thinking straight, or being paranoid?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The conspiracy is that what they are reporting now, is not correct. I have been waiting for awhile for them to release information on the shooter.

So, he had earplugs and no body armor as reported in the MSM now, 30 days after. How about the body armor.

Link

Lanza was not wearing any "body armor" when the school incident occurred.

Now, I am an acquaintance of an EMT (who I can verify in U2U is needed Mods her EMT card no.. no names) whose husband is also a firefighter. Both were there. The secretary reported he shot the door 7 times. This was enough time for her to get to the PA and eventually into another office. She saved 100's of children. Now, the person who saw this man, who I am sure the image is BURNED in her head, says he had body armor. Which is it. This is an eyewitness account that is not I think in the news.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Ok can you clarify a few things? Which person are you saying saw a shooter? Did this person who saw them tell this info to your friend? If so is there any other info? Number of weapons, ammo, mask, type of weapons? We know the nurse saw a shooter or so she claimed. The person who was shot but lived saw them and I think the janitor also.
Also have you seen this:

www.greenwichtime.com...

The police told the parents what they think happened. I wonder how many details they gave.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
reply to post by esdad71

Ok can you clarify a few things? Which person are you saying saw a shooter? Did this person who saw them tell this info to your friend? If so is there any other info? Number of weapons, ammo, mask, type of weapons? We know the nurse saw a shooter or so she claimed. The person who was shot but lived saw them and I think the janitor also.
Also have you seen this:

www.greenwichtime.com...

The police told the parents what they think happened. I wonder how many details they gave.

1. School secretary is who I am referring to who saw the shooter come in the door. One of the only eyewitnesses
2. School secretary talked to acquaintance.Very tough on them.
3. Nurse was interviewed this woman was not as far as I know. She hid with the nurse though. Save a lot of lives.

She discussed the shots to take out the window that allowed him entry. Nothing else specific except that he had armor on...some type of vest.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This may be why the earplugs were used but in the grand scheme it does not make sense. If you are a parent, who has a child who is scared of loud noises, with ear plugs or not, you would not take them to a shooting range. it would scare the hell out of them.

So then please explain why someone who is being associated with SID (sensory integration disorder) would fire a Bushmaster rifle which would be loud with bright flashes? Makes no sense.

Link< br />
I am sorry but I do not think there was a severe mental condition with this child. If anything, I would look into Nancy and see if she could have been diagnosed with Munchhausen's. Remember, the only person who we have who diagnosed AL is his mother and that was during conversations with a few people at a local bar. There is not ONE doctor who has stepped forward I believe and I would think they would have by now.

note - the only other person to describe AL is Richard Novia. His own assessment was that AL was someone to be protected, not protected from. Very intelligent but had trouble integrating with others. Sounds like a teenager to me....

None of this adds up.
edit on 18-2-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I was just reading this........

articles.courant.com...

The way she describes his ailments makes no sense.........but I do find it interesting that something happened to him in 2010. She said after that he was different than before.......

You know if my child had mental or sensory problems the last things I would do would be to bring them around loaded guns or let them play endless hours of loud violent video games. Thousands of dollars worth of video games.....I don't care what she said about how she needed to take care of her child, she did nothing but give him what he wanted to get him out of her hair so she could travel and live life.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Yes. This line from the article also does not seem like a problem child.

. And there was good news about her younger son, Adam, who had been diagnosed with the sensory disorder before she left New Hampshire. Adam had a birthday party, with 26 "new friends." By May of that year, Adam was even performing in plays. "Adam has taken it very seriously, even practicing facial expressions in the mirror!" Lanza wrote in an email to LaFontaine. In spite of those activities, Adam Lanza had difficulty relating to others, even as a young child.

He had friends. People remember him. He was also in college at 16. This to me is smart and normal. A teenager who had problems making friends.

and as far as travel, if you had a child you were that worried about, why would you leave them alone for days at a time? The person to investigate is NL. She was the key because she is the only one who knew.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join