It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

47 States Revolt Against Obama Gun Control

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

FEAR

its what makes the world go round.

i didnt get fear out of my posts?

hows it like to live life ignorant?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by Honor93

so, are you oblivious to the actions of Eric Holder or just pretending ???

I have never learned anything from a poster who uses long strings of emoticons in place of reasoned argument. Not interested...peace.
no problem, we've danced before and you've made it quite clear that you have nothing to learn ... peace to ya while i continue to chuckle at your well-practiced ignorance

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by HopSkipJump

yes, please, pay attention ... such a 'deterrent' factor has NEVER worked before, why would it now ??

the criminals don't seek guns and the problem is solved.
when you find such a utopia, please share, i'll join ya.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

the constant personal attacks rather addressing the thread topic is against T&C, but you already know that, don't ya ?
see, following 'rules' never applies to the 'radical' types among us.

i got a bubble for you but there won't be any emoticons included.
so, i like stickers, what's your point ?

the primary failing ideology is exemplified in your opening sentence

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

I looked it up and was shocked to see who was connected to it. I saw Sunstien's name in a thread yesterday discussing Obama. I would love to see a thread that lays out this concept thoroughly.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Thousands of gun owners across America have had enough of the Obama administration’s attack on the Second Amendment – and they’re preparing to take their concerns to the capitols in at least 47 States.

Would these same people protest if one of their children was murdered by a crazed gunman?

It's time for a change America.........

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Can someone explain me what is so bad about gun control?

I am honest, I have lived in several countries, also in USA for a while and one thing I have personally noticed, at least from news and papers. In countries with stricter control there are far less shootings. Round my current residation. It is the same size as the US city I used to live in, yet the amount of shootings is nearly 10x times less or even more. Around 100 cases which involve shooting in a year usually (per one million people).

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cabin
Can someone explain me what is so bad about gun control?

I am honest, I have lived in several countries, also in USA for a while and one thing I have personally noticed, at least from news and papers. In countries with stricter control there are far less shootings. Round my current residation. It is the same size as the US city I used to live in, yet the amount of shootings is nearly 10x times less or even more. Around 100 cases which involve shooting in a year usually (per one million people).

What's so bad about gun control? It punishes law abiding citizens for other peoples actions.

Take a look at FBI Statistics, look at how many people were murdered by rifles, compared to other weapons. Ask yourself why the media never mention those statistics to viewers? Why does the media ignore psychotropic drugs link to mass shootings. It couldn't have anything to do with all the ad revenue they receive from big pharma, could it?

If less than 3% of murders are committed using a rifle, why do anti-gun people and left wing media focus on semi-auto rifles. AR-15 is a semi-auto rifle, it's not an assault rifle. If you want an Assault rifle, it will cost at least 25-30K, about 8-10 month for ATF paper work to be processed or you can join the US Military to be issued one as a solider.

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join