I used to be new here

page: 1
5

log in

join

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hi guys
I tried this yesterday and got 404'd for a T&C infraction so I'll try again, I never introduced myself when I joined so here is my introduction.

Hi my name is Cody and I'm an ATSaholic, it all started out innocently enough just checking the odd post, you know to see if it was interesting. Before long I was checking every post but I wasn't hooked.
I resisted the infamous sign up button for 2 years, but then to the shame of my family and friends I succomed my life has not been the same since.

I've tried to wean myself off ATS with foreign holidays, I've even tried working but then TPTB decided to put internet on my phone
. I tried thrill seeking days and the pub but nothing seems to help. I'm going cold turkey and seeing if there is another website on the interwebbythingy.

........................................................................................ Man this cold turkey is so hard.




posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
I've tried to wean myself off ATS with foreign holidays


Did you try Robonica
Only the holiest six weeks of the year, lol.
edit on 17-1-2013 by RedShirt73 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hey "Welcome"

I should start one as well, i never introduced myself either... i joined to reply for a Lucid Dream question.... and then i got addicted and started spending time on ATS.



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedShirt73

Originally posted by cody599
I've tried to wean myself off ATS with foreign holidays


Did you try Robonica
Only the holiest six weeks of the year, lol.
edit on 17-1-2013 by RedShirt73 because: (no reason given)


Yes
My hoover hasn't been the same since



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Hey "Welcome"

I should start one as well, i never introduced myself either... i joined to reply for a Lucid Dream question.... and then i got addicted and started spending time on ATS.



I went to AA thinking it ATS anonymous and discovered drinking



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Originally posted by RedShirt73

Originally posted by cody599
I've tried to wean myself off ATS with foreign holidays


Did you try Robonica
Only the holiest six weeks of the year, lol.
edit on 17-1-2013 by RedShirt73 because: (no reason given)


Yes
My hoover hasn't been the same since


Nice



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Belated Welcome To The Community


These are the only links someone like yourself being a longtime member of ATS still needs.

Your Terms and Conditions Of Use ( and also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Denying Ignorance starts with you!


The simple yet effective motto of our membership is "deny ignorance", which signifies an effort to apply the principals of critical thought and peer review to the provocative topics covered within. More than a slogan, our members have embraced the motto as our collective cultural standard, demanding all to aspire to a higher standard. These simple two words have galvanized a broad membership that spans the spectrum from highly speculative conspiracy writers to staunch doubters. The result is a unique collaboration of diverse individuals rallying under this simple statement to learn from each other, discover new truths, and imagine new ideas that expand our minds.

This motto has life. It has purpose. It demands ATS members to think.


It is a state of mind.


It is a sense of purpose.


It is a statement against the paradigm.


It is a rage against the mindless status-quo.


The idea of "deny ignorance" isn't a goal that ATS hopes to accomplish. Instead, it's a challenge. A call to all those who come here to aspire to a higher state of awareness through informed discussion and debate.

Deny ignorance is what we do.


Its how we think. It's how we talk. It's how we listen.


Ignorance is the social disease of history. It is the evil that men do, the reason history repeats, and the cause of intolerance.


We deny it. it's not welcome here. Within these boundaries, it has no strength.


Here, ignorance is denied.

edit on 1/17/2013 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Belated Welcome To The Community


These are the only links someone like yourself being a longtime member of ATS still needs.

Your Terms and Conditions Of Use ( and also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Denying Ignorance starts with you!


The simple yet effective motto of our membership is "deny ignorance", which signifies an effort to apply the principals of critical thought and peer review to the provocative topics covered within. More than a slogan, our members have embraced the motto as our collective cultural standard, demanding all to aspire to a higher standard. These simple two words have galvanized a broad membership that spans the spectrum from highly speculative conspiracy writers to staunch doubters. The result is a unique collaboration of diverse individuals rallying under this simple statement to learn from each other, discover new truths, and imagine new ideas that expand our minds.

This motto has life. It has purpose. It demands ATS members to think.


It is a state of mind.


It is a sense of purpose.


It is a statement against the paradigm.


It is a rage against the mindless status-quo.


The idea of "deny ignorance" isn't a goal that ATS hopes to accomplish. Instead, it's a challenge. A call to all those who come here to aspire to a higher state of awareness through informed discussion and debate.

Deny ignorance is what we do.


[align=center]Its how we think. It's how we talk. It's how we listen.[/align]

Ignorance is the social disease of history. It is the evil that men do, the reason history repeats, and the cause of intolerance.


[align=center]We deny it. it's not welcome here. Within these boundaries, it has no strength.[/align]

Here, ignorance is denied.

edit on 1/17/2013 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)


Man i really appreciate that reply

Thanks for making the effort





top topics
 
5

log in

join