It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O what a beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I picked up on this from Revelation 13:

The beast is a man, both, small and great, rich and poor, free and bond.

-Small because his living existence is not encompassing all that he created.

-Great because he is powerful (has miraculous powers) and because he is a lone living being.

-Rich because of his own creations.

-Poor because there been nothing findable before him and his creations.

-Free because he can do whatever he wants alive.

-Bond because he can't make himself cease existing.

"Revelation 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion:.."

^From this you can tell this:

The beast is the type of man that is fast, and secure, and passionate.

666 is a code for an army time during the beast's war made with the saints. And that time is 18:00 (which otherwise is 6 pm). And it is according to the number of his name. Meaning, since his social security number of his name was given from a state he was assigned the number in on earth, the army time is under that state's time zone. I found out it is the eastern time zone.

In Revelation 13... the "Here is wisdom." part is the 17th sentence when you ignore the verse number. You are supposed to count that number of the beast, because it is a code for a day number of a year having said number to it. Like today of 2013.

All in all, both codes come together to tell when the beast's rapture will be. If Revelation 13 is code for 2013, then the day 17 of this year at 18:00 should be the beast's end of being here on earth. The beast should be raptured into his paradise at then.

What more can you tell about the beast from Revelation 13 only?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Then main code is "every thing you do , you get"

Other things could be code or not.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

..what?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

666 is a code for an army time during the beast's war made with the saints. And that time is 18:00 (which otherwise is 6 pm). And it is according to the number of his name. Meaning, since his social security number of his name was given from a state he was assigned the number in on earth, the army time is under that state's time zone. I found out it is the eastern time zone.

All in all, both codes come together to tell when the beast's rapture will be. If Revelation 13 is code for 2013, then the day 17 of this year at 18:00 should be the beast's end of being here on earth. The beast should be raptured into his paradise at then.

So you're saying the "beast" will be "raptured"(????) at 6:00 pm Eastern time today?

How in the world did you come to this conclusion?

Why would the "the beast be raptured in to his paradise"??

The beast going to paradise?

I'm not following any of this at all.

Any further explanations about these things rather than the matter of fact statements in the OP?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Excuse me, but I have a correction to make here.

Today is wisdom.

Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for an end is the rapture of a man; and his number is 9.

^^^You have to understand verse 1-17 to find out the number of the beast is how many times the word beast appears. Excluding the original KJ verse 18, it appears 9 times. And 666 confirms the correct number is 9 because 6+6+6 = 18 and 1+8 = 9. 9 is the time of the beast's rapture. We're talking the 9 coming up which is 9pm today under est since today is wisdom since chapter 13 of Revelation is well understood by me living under the est zone.

edit on 17-1-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Hi.

Just out of curiosity, did you recently convert?

Im asking because you had made this thread sometime ago. In that thread you said...

3. Stop reading and believing their so-called holy books.
4. Deny the existence of God and all the other characters in so-called holy books.

So whats with the sudden change? Why all the bible quoting in your last few threads? And why the sudden interest in Revelations?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by WarJohn

Hi.

Just out of curiosity, did you recently convert?

Im asking because you had made this thread sometime ago. In that thread you said...

3. Stop reading and believing their so-called holy books.
4. Deny the existence of God and all the other characters in so-called holy books.

So whats with the sudden change? Why all the bible quoting in your last few threads? And why the sudden interest in Revelations?

I'm a mystic. I follow the ultimate reality closely.

I found that there is no truth in the bible, except in Revelation 13 only.

I know there is no God. But I do realize there is Satan who exists, but he isnt how the bible has him. Satan is no God but he is the only higher power.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The beast remains. I repeat the beast remains...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
666 first equals 18. The 18th might be the day. 18 equals 9. The 9 might be the time under am.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

6 is the number for the physical body, 6 is where the soul dwells, 6 is the number that rules the universe. 6 is carbon.

6 x 3 = 18 = 9 chaotic order. 6 carbon - 3 trinity.
edit on 18-1-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

6 is the time of the beadt because 6 is the number of man or so were told. with that being said the fallen god becomes the relfection of the macrocosm when he walks with man. therefore god is not supposed to be any other species but mammal when he fulfills destiny.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

666 first equals 18. The 18th might be the day. 18 equals 9. The 9 might be the time under am.

Well it's after nine am.

Did the "beast rapture"?

Seems like any other day to me.

top topics

join