It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Earthquake In The Aegean Sea In Spring Of 2013!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Okay, here's my first personal prediction as an ATS member.

I've meditated on this one for a few minutes. Certain names and an area on a map kept popping up in my thoughts and this is what I've deciphered from it all;

There will be a massive earthquake in the Aegean Sea off the coast of Athens, Greece in Spring of 2013.
The earthquake will strike at night or early morning hours before sunrise.

There IS the possibility of a tsunami threat considering the location of the epicenter of the earthquake is in the Aegean Sea but I did not see anything about a tsunami in my thoughts.

Hope everyone stays safe!

edit on 17/1/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

Ok......I'm holding my breath.....Hurry up though.....I can only hold it till' May 1st

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
After further meditation I am seeing that the event will actually be 2 massive earthquakes in the Aegean Sea in Spring of 2013. These earthquakes will be strong enough to cause massive structural damage and loss of life. Two large earthquakes within a short time of each other in the Aegean Sea, Spring 2013.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
"There will be a massive earthquake in the Aegean Sea off the coast of Athens, Greece in Spring of 2013.
The earthquake will strike at night or early morning hours before sunrise."

There is a prophecy that mentions a "mountain" falling into the ocean and I think this event is supposed to take place in the same area this prophecy. Maybe this huge earthquake will be the cause of a "mountain" falling in..

new topics

top topics

join